How 'Bout Them Rangers

MegaMagick

Reaction score
utrunner07;3619424 said:
And the exact opposite is true for Hughes, hence, IMO, the reason the Yankees set their schedule the way they did.

Sounds familiar.

Gzus

Romosexual
Reaction score
I love our chances with the way the lineups matchup, we could very well be looking at 3-0 if both Colby and CJ can pull it out at home.

DIAF

DivaLover159
Reaction score
I have literally waited my entire life for this moment. When I actually lived in Dallas the Rangers were terrible. 20 years later I am now half a nation away, and the Rangers are in the ALCS. Somewhere underneath all the elation, there's a small part of me that feels a bit cheated.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
DIAF;3619896 said:
I have literally waited my entire life for this moment. When I actually lived in Dallas the Rangers were terrible. 20 years later I am now half a nation away, and the Rangers are in the ALCS. Somewhere underneath all the elation, there's a small part of me that feels a bit cheated.

lol. I was born in Arlington and lived in the Dallas / Fort Worth area for over 30 years. I now live in NY.

I suppose, I could go to a game here at least. Not sure that is going to happen though.

juck

Reaction score
here we go fellow ranger fans!! Game 1 and I am amped!

Alweezy

Reaction score
Report today said Girardi was going with Burnett game 4 "Win or Lose".

http://newyork.yankees.mlb.com/news...tebook_id=15681282&vkey=notebook_nyy&c_id=nyy

IF the Rangers can win tommorrow's duel, you have to like your chances with AJ Burnett on the mound. Not getting ahead of myself in any possible way, but just win tommorrow, and you put the Yankees behind the 8 ball for the first time this postseason. Win this game and you set yourself up to have a realistic chance at winning this series. Even if you lose, you still have a chance to rock AJ Burnett and tie this series back up at 2-2.

But the bats have to show up at Yankee Stadium... Cliff Lee is going to get us to where we want to be, but he's got to have some run support for us to pull this game off.

juck

Reaction score
President Clifford Lee is giving a state of the union address at 8pm Monday.

juck

Reaction score
Best team in DFW. At least the team with most heart. Heart matters.

Gzus

Romosexual
Reaction score
Rangers are the only thing now to save us from the disappointment that is the Cowboys :( With Lee on the mound we got a great shot at this one.

Royal Laegotti

Dyin' ain't much of a livin', boy!
Reaction score
Gzus;3629890 said:
Rangers are the only thing now to save us from the disappointment that is the Cowboys :( With Lee on the mound we got a great shot at this one.

I'm sorry, who are the Cowboys?;)