How can Dallas beat the Saints?

Chrispierce

Reaction score
I don’t know....a freak snow storm that keeps NO stuck at the airport? I just don’t see Dallas stopping Brees,and this Swamp Thing offense keeping pace with them because FGs are not going to cut it. It has to be TDs in that red zone.

KMY_Amber

Reaction score
Sean Payton vs. Marinelli? I'll bet on Payton 10 times out of 10.

The ONLY chance the Cowboys have is to get the lead, and then win the Time of Possession like 2 to 1.

But first things first, can they beat the McCoy-led Cowboys on Thanksgiving for the Division Lead? This is a true trap game if there ever was one...and Jay Gruden will outcoach Marinelli so... I think this game may be closer than most Cow Fans think.

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
Byron eliminate Thomas
LVE and Jaylon limit Kamara
Collins able to keep up with Jordan
Gregory get consistent pressure opposite Lawrence
0 turnovers

Grevus

Reaction score
Ball control/Time of poss. is the plan. Must gets 7s and not 3s. Try to contain Brees as much as possible
Sean Payton vs. Marinelli? I'll bet on Payton 10 times out of 10.

The ONLY chance the Cowboys have is to get the lead, and then win the Time of Possession like 2 to 1.

But first things first, can they beat the McCoy-led Cowboys on Thanksgiving for the Division Lead? This is a true trap game if there ever was one...and Jay Gruden will outcoach Marinelli so... I think this game may be closer than most Cow Fans think.
Agree this is a trap game and I'm a bit worried about it. Washington is going to be a big test to see if the Cowboys are really turning the corner or not.

For the Saints game, ToP is the key here. Keep Brees off the field and try to contain him as best as possible. If the Cowboys win Thursday, I think they may surprise us against NO.

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
The night before the game, close every restaurant in the area of their hotel except for Taco Bell.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
I don't mean this to be a rhetorical question.We get them in Big D, which does help only in the sense that they are scary good at the Superdome compared to beatable good on the road. Gotta play excellent D (which this team can do) and run run run with Zeke.

Everyone keeps talking about a win Thursday gets us a TIE in the NFCE. Great! Only problem is the 'Skins already got their L from the Saints. Philly too. Now, if by some miracle we can beat New Orleans, I'll be very happy to eat crow. But then you realize that a deep playoff run cannot happen w/o going through New Orleans. I'm happy today fellas, but like y'all my expectations are tempered.
Who? All I know is Washington.

DuncanIso

Reaction score
I don't mean this to be a rhetorical question.We get them in Big D, which does help only in the sense that they are scary good at the Superdome compared to beatable good on the road. Gotta play excellent D (which this team can do) and run run run with Zeke.

Everyone keeps talking about a win Thursday gets us a TIE in the NFCE. Great! Only problem is the 'Skins already got their L from the Saints. Philly too. Now, if by some miracle we can beat New Orleans, I'll be very happy to eat crow. But then you realize that a deep playoff run cannot happen w/o going through New Orleans. I'm happy today fellas, but like y'all my expectations are tempered.

We have to run the football.

Cowboysfandarin

Reaction score
I am definitely coming around to having a wee bit of faith in this team given the last two weeks. I just wish we had of squeezed out one more win that we could have won earlier in the year. Houston, Washington, Seattle, even the Carolina game. If we had even just one of those wins, we could give up the Saints game, and still be in first if you beat the Skins. But that did not happen, so after Thanksgiving, I suspect we will be atop the East, but it will be short and bitter sweet, because as die hard a Cowboys fan as I am, there is no way in hell, this current Cowboys team even stays on the field with the Saints. Saints are currently literally in a league of their own. I suspect we get handles to the tune of 38-16, or worse. We have no offense that will keep up with Drew, who in my opinion, is currently hands down the best QB in the NFL. The man is on fire and virtually unstoppable.

cowboyec

Reaction score
ball control.
TDs...not FGs in the red-zone.
considtent pressure on 9.
gotta finish plays....no drop ints,no almost tackles or sacks...no almost anything.

we have the #3 scoring defense in the NFL...we keep that up,we gotta a punchers chance.

:starspin:BEAT washington:starspin:

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
We get them in Big D, which does help only in the sense that they are scary good at the Superdome compared to beatable good on the road.
They weren't scary good when the Bucs came to visit and left with a W earlier this year.

They weren't scary good when Dallas came to visit the undefeated Saints in '09 and left with a W with the Saints winning their 1st SB that year.
HO6ml9r.jpg

Johnny23

Reaction score
OMG, the Saints are not unbeatable. We will beat them too.
We struggle against teams with physical number one receivers, and running backs who are dual threats. If Michael Thomas lines up in the slot do you trust Anthony Brown and Jourdan Lewis? When they pick on Chido putting Thomas out wide do you trust that he's going to finally make a play against one of the best wrs in the league? We can control the clock but all it takes is Kamara roasting the aforementioned dbs,or Thomas,or the fact the rookie Smith from UCF. Who has been balling out and finally putting it together. It is not a sure thing they're 9-1 and undefeated on the road and their defense is getting healthy and starting to get pressure on the qbs and creating turnovers. This is going to be a dog fight to the finish if we win and very close or we will get blown out.