How can Dallas beat the Saints?

Romotil45

Reaction score
I don't mean this to be a rhetorical question.We get them in Big D, which does help only in the sense that they are scary good at the Superdome compared to beatable good on the road. Gotta play excellent D (which this team can do) and run run run with Zeke.

Everyone keeps talking about a win Thursday gets us a TIE in the NFCE. Great! Only problem is the 'Skins already got their L from the Saints. Philly too. Now, if by some miracle we can beat New Orleans, I'll be very happy to eat crow. But then you realize that a deep playoff run cannot happen w/o going through New Orleans. I'm happy today fellas, but like y'all my expectations are tempered.

Short answer is they cant beat the saints. Long answer is to pressure Brees and force turnovers. But in the end it will come down to Dak having to score enough points to win which will likely not happen. Having said all of that we can still win the division after loosing to the Saints If we can some how beat the Colts which I think is doable if Dak plays a very good game. I see us beating the Giants and the Bucs if we can beat the Colts I think we take the East. That is assuming we beat the deadskins turkeyday.

Established1971

fiveandcounting
Reaction score
I don't mean this to be a rhetorical question.We get them in Big D, which does help only in the sense that they are scary good at the Superdome compared to beatable good on the road. Gotta play excellent D (which this team can do) and run run run with Zeke.

Everyone keeps talking about a win Thursday gets us a TIE in the NFCE. Great! Only problem is the 'Skins already got their L from the Saints. Philly too. Now, if by some miracle we can beat New Orleans, I'll be very happy to eat crow. But then you realize that a deep playoff run cannot happen w/o going through New Orleans. I'm happy today fellas, but like y'all my expectations are tempered.
Dont see it happening. But you never know just a few years back though the Saints were, I forget exactly , maybe 10-0 and we shocked everyone and were the first to hang an L on them that year

Reactions: CWR

CowboysExchange

Reaction score
Don't play our tes. Finally Swaim gets injured and it might take all of the tes to get injured to eliminate this everydown te scheme from our PLAYBOOK!!!

nobody

Reaction score
Any given Sunday. It's not lost or won until it's played. Do I think the Cowboys will beat em? No, but I hold out hope that they will.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
We're prolly gonna suffer suckin' chest wound ventilation at some 10 minute time span of the contest, & while ,I certainly hope thats not the case,,,? It is more than likely gonna be an offensive clinic ,,,er,,, Cajun STYLE:oops:

just saying, Gang:(

lukin2006

Reaction score
Move AT&T Stadium so the Saints can't find it. Or just play a great game.

JBond

Reaction score

I an starting to believe in the defense despite the titans game.

ghst187

Reaction score
How quickly some fans forget.
HO6ml9r.jpg

I’d say they are quite a bit better this year and we may not be as good as we were then

CowboyinMD

Reaction score
Well then...

After polishing off the Commanders (see I told ya we'd win...lol...despite the bumps along the way)...

We can now CONCENTRATE on the Saints for next Thursday. 6-6 would't be the end of the world (other than it makes the dreaded 8-8 or 9-7 more likely). But 7-5 would be great going into the stretch run.

Cebrin

Reaction score
We match up better than most people think, but I'm no fool. If we execute, and keep the mistakes down, we can win. I'm just not very confident in this offense, yet. Too inconsistent.

Chrispierce

Reaction score
Well,they can’t squander drives like they do. 6 possessions for punts,and basically no yards...that’s got to stop for any chance to stay with NO.

mmohican29

Reaction score
1) Run the football
2) Stop the Run
3) Limit big plays in the passing game
4) Play AIRTIGHT Red Zone Defense

If we do the above, we have a chance.

CWR

Reaction score
Dont see it happening. But you never know just a few years back though the Saints were, I forget exactly , maybe 10-0 and we shocked everyone and were the first to hang an L on them that year

Yup and we caught fire after that game and ended up torching the eagles in back to back weeks. One for the division and once in the playoffs. IF im remembering correctly lol

stiletto

Reaction score
Ever see a Dark Knight? "An unstoppable force meets an immovable object..." If the defense caves we lose easily, otherwise the Saints will have their hands full. They are NOT all world on Defense....