How can Dallas beat the Saints?

GridironGreat

Reaction score
Dak would have to play the game of this life and have a game similar to his rookie year or when he lead the 4th quarter come back against Rodgers in the playoffs.

MCMetal69

Reaction score
Hope Jesus signs with us as a free agent right before game time...................

lukin2006

Reaction score
Why right the game off. You never know. I think our D gives us chance, but we will need to score 30

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
I can’t see keeping up with that offense.
No way/ neither do I,,, er,,,,unless the #95 breaks Drew Brees footballin' arm early on,,,cuz' it's kinda' obvious that CAT don't care all that much about the profession lesser Dudes THAN HIM ARE CUTTING A FAT HOG IN THE A** & MAKING IT BLEED GREEN CASH MONEY FER' 3X'S A MANS LIFESPAN,,, ya!,,, that's bout the only way I'm thinking We got a shot,,,o_O

sureletsrace

Official CZ Homer
Reaction score
The same way we beat anyone. Limit red zone TDs, no turnovers, high time of possession.

The Saints are on a roll for sure, but this formula is a very effective one. I can't see the Saints putting up more than 30 on us. We definitely need to play a good game, but it's very possible.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Multiple positive turnover differential and/or a defensive score. They're at least two offensive possessions better than we are right now, so +2 in the takeaways playing at home with a solid defense and a heavy dose of running the ball to keep that offense on the sidelines out to give us a shot.

Or, the Saints could start cooling off, but I'd rather go with the turnover thing.

Carter

Reaction score
I honestly dont see a Chance. Not even with our best Game we beat this Team. Only Chance is Brees gets hurt next week and cant Play.

jay94

Reaction score
The Saints play their worst game of the season and Cowboys play their best.

CCBoy

Reaction score
I don't mean this to be a rhetorical question.We get them in Big D, which does help only in the sense that they are scary good at the Superdome compared to beatable good on the road. Gotta play excellent D (which this team can do) and run run run with Zeke.

Everyone keeps talking about a win Thursday gets us a TIE in the NFCE. Great! Only problem is the 'Skins already got their L from the Saints. Philly too. Now, if by some miracle we can beat New Orleans, I'll be very happy to eat crow. But then you realize that a deep playoff run cannot happen w/o going through New Orleans. I'm happy today fellas, but like y'all my expectations are tempered.

The Saints have the top run defense in the NFL. Put the big boy pants on and make the Dallas run game a success there.

The Saints have a very top shelf set of stars on their offense. Thomas alone, challenges Jones...and they have two very good running backs.

EVERYONE on the defensive side of ball, better be healthy then!!

windjc

Reaction score
Have no turnovers. Create multiple turnovers. Sack the quarterback multiple times and pressure the QB consistently. Run the ball effectively. Control the time of possession. Score touchdowns when inside the red zone. Be perfect on FGAs and EPAs. Limit penalties.

If Dallas does these things they will win the game.

Carl23

Reaction score
I don't mean this to be a rhetorical question.We get them in Big D, which does help only in the sense that they are scary good at the Superdome compared to beatable good on the road. Gotta play excellent D (which this team can do) and run run run with Zeke.

Everyone keeps talking about a win Thursday gets us a TIE in the NFCE. Great! Only problem is the 'Skins already got their L from the Saints. Philly too. Now, if by some miracle we can beat New Orleans, I'll be very happy to eat crow. But then you realize that a deep playoff run cannot happen w/o going through New Orleans. I'm happy today fellas, but like y'all my expectations are tempered.
God forbid, but a plane crash is the only way. Brees and Company look unstoppable.