How can this offense be fixed before our playoff game?

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
It’s how Eli has two rings.

I don’t think he ever had to score more than 21 points in the two SB runs.
He didn't. But our defense to me lacks the pass rushers they had. This pass rush....I'm not a fan of when the defense rushes a extra player and doesn't get there and it seems to happen more than it should.

BoysForLife

Reaction score
For those saying run Zeke, that would be my suggestion as well, but Zeke is hurting.

Hes limping off the field every 2 or 3 plays nowadays.

Absolutely correct

I think that's why they only gave him 18 pops today. His body is breaking down under the weight of carrying the ball and the QB, week after week

But once you get to January it's win or go home

They need to put it on Zeke's back and hope he holds up. It's our only shot

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
So we did it. We made the playoffs. Congrats to our Boys.

I think this defense is legit. The bend don't break philosophy irritates me sometimes, but we have a defense that will allow us to compete with the best teams in the playoffs.

Now the offense, thats a whole other story. What can we do to fix this offense, to avoid being 1 and done again?
No. I think we can get hot and have some big games at opportune times by Elliott or Cooper. But the offense is what it is for 2018

We to add some talent, replace some talent and let some talent grow for 2019. But for 2018, its gonna be what we have seen so far

Nova

Ntegrase96
Reaction score
He didn't. But our defense to me lacks the pass rushers they had. This pass rush....I'm not a fan of when the defense rushes a extra player and doesn't get there and it seems to happen more than it should.

Definitely.

We probably can’t win like that. Strahan, Osi and Tuck >>Dlaw & Gregory.

If David Irving got his head on straight for the playoffs that would help; but super unlikely.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Definitely.

We probably can’t win like that. Strahan, Osi and Tuck >>Dlaw & Gregory.

If David Irving got his head on straight for the playoffs that would help; but super unlikely.

Well I'm hoping they are just saving Irving for the playoffs at this point....but that may be just hope at this point.

Chrispierce

Reaction score
They aren’t changing nothing. They are going to try and stifle teams and fans into submission,by being as ugly and frustrating as they can possibly be.

#Swampthing2018

Sinister

Reaction score
Linehan is over-thinking the offense, I mean come-on a reverse on the 5 yard line. I can't think of a worse play-call.

I don't usually hate on coaches, but Linehan has been terrible these last few weeks.

Wood

Reaction score
So we did it. We made the playoffs. Congrats to our Boys.

I think this defense is legit. The bend don't break philosophy irritates me sometimes, but we have a defense that will allow us to compete with the best teams in the playoffs.

Now the offense, thats a whole other story. What can we do to fix this offense, to avoid being 1 and done again?

I thought Dallas had this game against very bad Bucs defense to get things going offensively but they looked confused (especially passing game) again. Felt like fans were ready to start booing Dak today. Only thing to hope for is they are just young & hungry for playoff victory and will find a way.

MojaveJT

Reaction score
Realistically, nothing will change. It will be the same old of Zeke carrying the load and working for every yard he can get. We just need to hope the D plays like they did against NO.