Mod Edit:

I got this from X

Where Dak ranks among all time Quarterbacks:

Pass completion percentage: 4th

Adjusted Net Yards per pass attempt: 7th

Pass interception percentage: 9th

Passer rating: 5th

Touchdown/Interception ratio: 6th

Fun fact: in 3 of Dak’s playoff losses the defense allowed 30+ points.

Other Quarterbacks playoff records when their defense allows 30+

Tom Brady: 2-3
Aaron Rodgers: 1-5
Drew Brees: 0-3
Joe Montana: 0-3
Brett Farve: 0-7
Peyton Manning: 2-4
John Elway: 0-6
Ben Roethlisberger: 0-6

“But playoffs” is a stupid argument when analyzing a quarterback’s skill set

Wow, he's better than Roger, Terry Bradshaw, Dan Marino, Warren Moon, Steve Young and Johnny Unitas!

Chasing6

Reaction score
Dak chokes in the playoffs. He gets the deer in the headlights look. 7 ints in 5 playoff games with 2 pick sixes. When the pressure increases Dak folds. It will be the same this year.
Troy threw a significant higher int rate than Dak in the playoffs.

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
Troy threw a significant higher int rate than Dak in the playoffs.
Bruh. Aikman was 17 TD - 3 INT in the years the team won the SB. Add in his stats for the 1994 season where he threw 3 picks in the NFC championship game he was 21 TD - 7 INT. In his first SB year he was 8 TD - 0 INT.

Why is Aikman even being name dropped in this conversation?

Chasing6

Reaction score
Bruh. Aikman was 17 TD - 3 INT in the years the team won the SB. Add in his stats for the 1994 season where he threw 3 picks in the NFC championship game he was 21 TD - 7 INT. In his first SB year he was 8 TD - 0 INT.

How convenient. You only want to count the games Aikman played well.

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
How convenient. You only want to count the games Aikman played well.
I mean, are there any that Dak has played well in except for the 8-9 TB game? Or do you want to just throw away Aikman’s good games and compare his bad games with Dak’s?

Chasing6

Reaction score
I mean, are there any that Dak has played well in except for the 8-9 TB game? Or do you want to just throw away Aikman’s good games and compare his bad games with Dak’s?
Dak is so bad, but his stats are better than Aikman's. Tony's were better as well.

Chasing6

Reaction score
Troy threw a pick 6 TD in the first minute of an NFC Championship game.

So quite down. It happens.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Well Dak is still here. QB's peak 26-34 years of age. Mobility is overrated. See Tom Brady, Peyton Manning, Eli Manning just to name a few.
giphy.gif

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
Dak is so bad, but his stats are better than Aikman's. Tony's were better as well.
Are you seriously trying to compare how the game was played and stats 25+ years apart devoid of context? Sit the hell down.

And you deflected from the original (rhetorical) questions. Unsurprising.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan

That is what Dak fans do, they try and put down a HOF QB to try and pick up Trashcott.

PAPPYDOG

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
That is what Dak fans do, they try and put down a HOF QB to try and pick up Trashcott.
PATHETIC............then again there desperate now as no extension seems to be coming down the road!
Can you say "Panic" mode.............

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
It makes me believe they’re on Dak’s payroll to get him his next unwarranted mega million dollar contract extension. I mean, when you’re emphasizing stats in isolation devoid of context because you don’t have anything else, you’re effectively working like an agent because that’s the only measurable thing you have to get your client the most money. It’s why stat padding becomes such a thing for players who aren’t at the higher caliber levels so to speak.

P.S. It’s also a known fact that Aikman didn’t care about stats.

Last edited:

Chasing6

Reaction score
Troy has played in more playoff games than Dak. Troy also has more playoff wins and Superbowl wins. Troy doesn't play for the Cowboys anymore. This is about Dak having pattern of choking in the playoffs.
Ratio has nothing to do with more games played.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Ratio has nothing to do with more games played.
What the hell do you think ratio does?
the quantitative relation between two amounts showing the number of times one value contains or is contained within the other.

Hey, has Trance visited you in your sleep? If so, I'm sure Trashcott will protect you.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
It makes me believe they’re on Dak’s payroll to get him his next unwarranted mega million dollar contract extension. I mean, when you’re emphasizing stats in isolation devoid of context because you don’t have anything else, you’re effectively working like an agent because that’s the only measurable thing you have to get your client the most money. It’s why stat padding becomes such a thing for players who aren’t at the higher caliber levels so to speak.

P.S. It’s also a known fact that Aikman didn’t care about stats.
They are either on Dak's payroll or it is something else with his lovers because it cannot be about his play in meaningful games.

PAPPYDOG

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
They are either on Dak's payroll or it is something else with his lovers because it cannot be about his play in meaningful games.
Dak must have an extensive PR dept. working 24/7 to cover his egg-laying and needs to be carried status.
I would not be surprised if some here are part of that Dept.
Lots of $$$$ at stake for such an inept and untalented for the Job QB!
Goodwill Dak as when you want to say he suxs then you get hit with the classic...............OH MY BUT HE'S SUCH A NICE GUY BS!!!!

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Dak must have an extensive PR dept. working 24/7 to cover his egg-laying and needs to be carried status.
I would not be surprised if some here are part of that Dept.
Lots of $$$$ at stake for such an inept and untalented for the Job QB!
Goodwill Dak as when you want to say he suxs then you get hit with the classic...............OH MY BUT HE'S SUCH A NICE GUY BS!!!!
Well, his fans blame the rest of the team, especially the defense, for Dak's sucky play. No running game, only one good receiver, and a bunch of other excuses, but...they still want him to eat most of the cap. Why? Just because, to hell with the others wanting some pie, give it all to Dak! Yeah, that's the ticket.

They just love his little dance before games. I actually bet some do that little dance with him in their TV room.

Redline360

Reaction score
Some of you arguing with people who have posted numerous times that Dak was not that "big" of a problem in the GB game cause he threw for 400yards and 3tds.