How do all the doom and gloomers feels now?

Reid1boys

Reaction score
I think it was his Achilles. Depends on when a team need a player to play. Some of these GM's/HC's are on the hot seat and can't wait.

Happened to CHI this past season, the GM and HC needed to save their jobs and traded up for the QB and he was too late developing, if he does.
agree with that. Some head coaches make decision not based upon what they know is best, but based on what they feel they need to do to save their job. I cant say I blame them. You dont draft a QB and sit on them for 3 years anymore... well, unless you have Rodgers on the team.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
If you mean Ojabo, Ravens got him in the mid 2nd round
Dude could've been a top 15 pick and has star upside.

I get it... but we did the same with Jaylon. Was gonna easily be a top 10 pick before that knee injury. We did the exact same thing the Ravens did, and all i here from people in here is how the Ravens do it right... us, not so much.
Cant wait for L Jackson to get his new deal and see how the Ravens roster starts falling apart.

SacredStar

Reaction score
My pulse has always been the same: I never about the draft, never worry about free agency signings, never worry about anything sports related. I just watch the games and hope for success.

DFWJC

Reaction score
But, in the end what yu see them for doesnt really matter, here is why.

IM guessing you didnt have the Rams or the Bengals as SB teams prior to last year.
Guessing you didnt have the Iggles as a SB team when they went a few years ago.
I dont know, just going out on a limb and saying if you removed the Pats from any of the teams you called SB teams prior to the season starting, Id guess you havent been all that successful in naming the SB teams prior to the season starting....lol Not a knock, because not too many people are good at it.

Well, as Rick James once said... Cocaine is a hell of a drug.
Well, The Salary Cap is a hell of an equalizer.
I had the Rams in my top 4
Definitely not the Bengals

But yeah, you never know for sure

This year it still looks like Bills, Rams, Bucs, and maybe Chiefs to me, but who knows.
Broncos, Chargers, or Ravens could shock some folks

Jarntt

Reaction score
Got our mauling guard, pass rushing DE, and Smooth, fast receiver in the 3rd.

Werent those all the positions most were complaining about?

Just trying to check the pulse here.
I'm no doom and gloomer, but with all due respect, this is a moronic statement. None of them have put on the uniform yet and you've got them solving those problems? Come on man...

Manster_Mash

Reaction score

And your "fast" WR runs a 4.5. The 2nd round reach DE even is faster.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
There is only right and wrong. If your opinion is so pathetically off base, your opinion is worthless. And lets not forget that many uninformed Cowboys fans come on here to get educated. People that have no idea what they are talking about are spewing falls BS and are a detriment anyone trying to find out the truth.

ive been a fan since 1978 and I follow this team way too much. But il admit when I dont know jack squat. I dont follow the college game at all. So I couldnt have told you who the top pick was... I actually dont get it. I follow the NFL to the extremes, but the only college I watch is the final 4. Actually, I think it is my subconscious taking over to ensure I stay married.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Isn't that the proverbial double edged sword? Opinions are like buttholes, our 1st round pock said that.

Isnt one of your main rules not to lie or spew falls rumors?

When someone says Parsons sucks, isnt that a complete lie?

bewp7

Reaction score
i guess i am a doom and gloom usuly

but i do not get upset about the draft until we astaly see them play lol

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
agree with that. Some head coaches make decision not based upon what they know is best, but based on what they feel they need to do to save their job. I cant say I blame them. You dont draft a QB and sit on them for 3 years anymore... well, unless you have Rodgers on the team.
Man, I can remember when teams didn't even expect their 1st rounder, especially an OL, to contribute unless there was an injury. FA changed all of that.

How would the fortunes of Rodgers and Smith reversed if they flipped the picks and Rodgers had to start on a bad team and Smith got to carry the clipboard? Eventually Rodgers talent would have shown through but he would have struggled, just like Aikman did.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score

Im looking at stacking some drafts, and so far so good and should be obvious that McClays grades are respected by the FO now.
If a few of last years draft class step up as anticipated, and we finish this draft off strong, then we are beginning to reap some rewards on trusting
this franchises talent evaluation process.
When you do that consistently for a few seasons, its amazing how fast you can turn a roster around, with respect to talent and cap.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Isnt one of your main rules not to lie or spew falls rumors?

When someone says Parsons sucks, isnt that a complete lie?
It's not my rule, it's the Forum's and I would change it if Reality would let me.

I have not seen anyone say Parsons sucks but if they did and that's their opinion, I would suspect something else is going on. Like an angry ex girlfriend.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I'm no doom and gloomer, but with all due respect, this is a moronic statement. None of them have put on the uniform yet and you've got them solving those problems? Come on man...

Where did I say any of them solved problems? Personally I dont even see a problem at WR. Thats what the cry babies said.

Moronic indeed.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
It's not my rule, it's the Forum's and I would change it if Reality would let me.

I have not seen anyone say Parsons sucks but if they did and that's their opinion, I would suspect something else is going on. Like an angry ex girlfriend.

Its a worthless opinion.