How do all the doom and gloomers feels now?

DFWJC

Reaction score
I get it... but we did the same with Jaylon. Was gonna easily be a top 10 pick before that knee injury. We did the exact same thing the Ravens did, and all i here from people in here is how the Ravens do it right... us, not so much.
Cant wait for L Jackson to get his new deal and see how the Ravens roster starts falling apart.
To be fair, Jaylen's injury was highly career-threatening. Just on an entirely different level with severe nerve damge, etc.
Some doctors even wondered if he would walk right again.

This guy's was not even a knee but a standard ruptured his Achilles

HungryLion

Reaction score
I still think the cowboys have like a 1% chance of winning a super bowl this year.

I don’t mind the draft picks so far. I’m glad they focused on the trenches.

but still. This roster isn’t a championship roster.

Ken

Reaction score
I'll stop being doom and gloom when this organization gives me a reason to think otherwise.

You would NEVER blindly trust anything else in your life that has failed over and over for 26 straight years so why do you blindly trust the Cowboys?

"That truck hasn't ran for 26 years, let's take it on a cross county vacation, right?"

"That amusement park ride has been getting stuck for 26 years now. I'm sure it's fine now."

"I don't know bud, that plane's engine has been sputtery for 26 years now, but I'm sure it'll be fine now. Wheels up!"

Do any of you see how ridiculous your logic of "blind trust" is? Expect better and make them earn your trust.
26 years straight we have finished last in the NFC East.

If i knew nothing about football and was reading your posts, that would be my takeaway.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I still think the cowboys have like a 1% chance of winning a super bowl this year.

I don’t mind the draft picks so far. I’m glad they focused on the trenches.

but still. This roster isn’t a championship roster.

Why does it have to be a championship roster? Does it suck because its not a championship roster?

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
26 years straight we have finished last in the NFC East.

If i knew nothing about football and was reading your posts, that would be my takeaway.

ergo, he knows nothing about football. :thumbup:

Reactions: Ken

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
No it doesn’t suck. Im just pointing out that I don’t think the cowboys are going to be good enough to win a championship, which is supposed to be the ultimate goal.

I dont think they will win one this year either. I dont see how that an issue. Roster isn't there yet.

But last year in the first half of the year, before the Oline went in the toilet, they were every bit the contender.

Proof

Reaction score
Got our mauling guard, pass rushing DE, and Smooth, fast receiver in the 3rd.

Werent those all the positions most were complaining about?

Just trying to check the pulse here.

i actually am a fan of the draft, but they’ve essentially filled holes they created unnecessarily, and largely ignored the first wave of free agency.

SlammedZero

Reaction score
Finally Tolbert played against weak competition and had a garbage time touchdown (sound familiar) against Tennessee.

It's surprising to me that people still think this way. There is talent sprinkled all throughout the NCAA. We've seen plenty of players succeed in the NFL from smaller programs and plenty of players bust from big schools.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
i actually am a fan of the draft, but they’ve essentially filled holes they created unnecessarily, and largely ignored the first wave of free agency.

You have to be kidding. They filled holes with young talent and got rid of overpaid veterans not earning their salaries. That's a huge win.

They resigned a bunch of good players in FA and signed 3 new guys.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Not at all, it is your opinion. Just because we might not agree with an opinion does not make it a worthless opinion.

Yah, we can disagree on that one. Some opinions are dead wrong and completely worthless. Others are emotional garbage.

Proof

Reaction score
You have to be kidding. They filled holes with young talent and got rid of overpaid veterans not earning their salaries. That's a huge win.

They resigned a bunch of good players in FA and signed 3 new guys.

not kidding. our roster last year was talented but fell short. i’d have preferred running it back with some additions personally. but regardless, that’s besides the point. as of today we’re still not a better or more talented team than we were last year so it’s difficult to be excited especially as the divisional gap narrows

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
not kidding. our roster last year was talented but fell short. i’d have preferred running it back with some additions personally. but regardless, that’s besides the point. as of today we’re still not a better or more talented team than we were last year so it’s difficult to be excited especially as the divisional gap narrows

We are more talented in spots that we needed it like the Oline. The defense will have more talent with the additions of Cox, Joseph and Williams.

2nd and 3rd year young players will all be better.

Personally I think a healthy hooker will be better than Kazee.

jnday

Reaction score
Got our mauling guard, pass rushing DE, and Smooth, fast receiver in the 3rd.

Werent those all the positions most were complaining about?

Just trying to check the pulse here.
It will take much more than these players to turn this offseason around. I hope for the best with these drafted players , but depending on these players to contribute is a big gamble. It is poor team-building strategy to go into the draft with so many holes in the roster.