How do you enjoy watching the Cowboys?

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
For myself. I do whatever it takes Monday through Saturday. I take care of the family friends. Anybody who needs a helping hand?
But when the Cowboys are on, I am in my man cave, watching the game by myself, nobody bothers me. They know it’s my time because if someone walks in and there’s a mistake, I blame it on them lol.
Like I really have something to do with it. Well 60 years of football maybe I do. How do you enjoy watching the game cowboy family

cityochamps

What Just Happened Here
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
tenor.gif
I'm like you Whirlwin I'm in an alternate universe when the Cowboys are on, even on Thanksgiving when we are all together there needs to be a TV I can see from the big dinner table.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Yes I prefer to watch the game at home whether it's by myself or with other people who are Cowboys fans... Last time I went out to watch a game in public like at a bar with the 2018 Rams playoff game and man was that brutal I had an Eagles fan behind me two Rams fans sitting at the same bar and that second quarter just absolutely killed it and as I tried to sneak out at halftime to go watch the rest at home I got heckled for leaving.... So what do you think guys should I go to watch the game or sit at homeLOL

I mean I don't wanna bad luck our Cowboys I mean the last three games I went to in person they've won the 6th prior they lost so maybe my mojo is coming back... I think last year when we played the Rams and the regular season I went with my family it was my brother's birthday I believe and we beat them so yeah maybe things are changing but I think I might sit at home it's too cold to go outside....

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Yes I prefer to watch the game at home whether it's by myself or with other people who are Cowboys fans... Last time I went out to watch a game in public like at a bar with the 2018 Rams playoff game and man was that brutal I had an Eagles fan behind me two Rams fans sitting at the same bar and that second quarter just absolutely killed it and as I tried to sneak out at halftime to go watch the rest at home I got heckled for leaving.... So what do you think guys should I go to watch the game or sit at homeLOL

I mean I don't wanna bad luck our Cowboys I mean the last three games I went to in person they've won the 6th prior they lost so maybe my mojo is coming back... I think last year when we played the Rams and the regular season I went with my family it was my brother's birthday I believe and we beat them so yeah maybe things are changing but I think I might sit at home it's too cold to go outside....
When the Red Sox brought back Babe Ruth contract, they went to the championship and won
I think the Jimmy Johnson, the curse is over, if you believe in them this is the year guys.

TheMightyVanHalen

Reaction score
Surrounded by crazed COWBOYS fans, including family and friends. BBQ, etc. We have a tradition of taking a shot after we score a TD or a turnover on defense, blocked punts and kicks too. I'm a social drinker, so I don't drink at home. I drink a ton of water everyday, so I don't get too borracho. But there's been a few times the wifey and brother in-laws had to carry me to the car. :cool:

Reid1boys

Reaction score
For myself. I do whatever it takes Monday through Saturday. I take care of the family friends. Anybody who needs a helping hand?
But when the Cowboys are on, I am in my man cave, watching the game by myself, nobody bothers me. They know it’s my time because if someone walks in and there’s a mistake, I blame it on them lol.
Like I really have something to do with it. Well 60 years of football maybe I do. How do you enjoy watching the game cowboy family
I am exact same as you. When my oldest daughter is home, she will be in my theater room with me watching, other than that, as George Thorogood says.... I watch alone.
I have about a 12k sound system and a 120"projector screen that I watch the games in. I have a kegerator in there if I feel like drinking some beer.

I normally would be at this game today, but we went to 4 out of the 1st six games........ but, I do have my flight booked for next week..just in case. You never know

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Surrounded by crazed COWBOYS fans, including family and friends. BBQ, etc. We have a tradition of taking a shot after we score a TD or a turnover on defense, blocked punts and kicks too. I'm a social drinker, so I don't drink at home. I drink a ton of water everyday, so I don't get too borracho. But there's been a few times the wifey and brother in-laws had to carry me to the car. :cool:
Well, let’s hope you get totally trashed today with at least five shots. Lol.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
Sitting in my recliner with a beer in hand. A bottle of JWB would be nice, maybe Jerry can hook me up.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I am exact same as you. When my oldest daughter is home, she will be in my theater room with me watching, other than that, as George Thorogood says.... I watch alone.
I have about a 12k sound system and a 120"projector screen that I watch the games in. I have a kegerator in there if I feel like drinking some beer.

I normally would be at this game today, but we went to 4 out of the 1st six games........ but, I do have my flight booked for next week..just in case. You never know
Just Purchased 2 ,703 S2, Bower, and Wilkins , with Marantz Cinema 60. Klips S-10 speakers. Martin and Logan center channel. Totally redid my man cave. That’s all I do. I don’t drink I don’t smoke. I spend my money on my Soundsystem.

TheMightyVanHalen

Reaction score

You live in San Antonio? *fingers crossed* Lol

Well, let’s hope you get totally trashed today with at least five shots. Lol.
Lol At least!! ;)

GO COWBOYS! :flagwave:

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Sitting in my recliner with a beer in hand.
That’s the only way to truly understand pay attention and watch the game dissected, how I enjoy doing it. I can’t drink though, so that I have a ginger ale.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
usually by myself

used to go meet friends at a bar, or at a Buffalo Wild Wings the 1st half, bar down the street the 2nd half.
but that was 20 years ago.
after we got the season tickets, of course at the home games.

later on after I sold the PSL's, I watched from hotel rooms as I traveled for work.

Now always at home except once in a great while at the bar. Have my 3 or beers and water at the bar.
Don't drink at often except once in a great while.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
usually by myself

used to go meet friends at a bar, or at a Buffalo Wild Wings the 1st half, bar down the street the 2nd half.
but that was 20 years ago.
after we got the season tickets, of course at the home games.

later on after I sold the PSL's, I watched from hotel rooms as I traveled for work.

Now always at home except once in a great while at the bar. Have my 3 or beers and water at the bar.
Don't drink at often except once in a great while.
Enjoy the win today, cowboy brother