How do you enjoy watching the Cowboys?

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I live in Northern California.
I’m 20 minutes from Gillette Stadium. I could not stand Tom Brady , been a cowboy fan since the military in the 70s how could I not love Roger , the star what it represented to me , when I look back. I totally totally believe I only missed one game .Monday night against the Saints, we were supposed to lose we destroyed them, lol .my daughter’s wedding. I truly can’t remember missing not one Cowboys game other than that.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
Just Purchased 2 ,703 S2, Bower, and Wilkins , with Marantz Cinema 60. Klips S-10 speakers. Martin and Logan center channel. Totally redid my man cave. That’s all I do. I don’t drink I don’t smoke. I spend my money on my Soundsystem.
I just put in 4 ceiling speakers to finally make the move to aptos. Now Im running a 7.2.4 system. MIrage om5 up front om7 for sides and rears, HSU 15 inch sub, Elemental designs 18 inch sub and a Pioneer Elite sc-lx901 powering it all. IM happy as heell with it, not that I need all that for the games, but the 120"screen is always nice to watch the games.

Nothing beats home theaters. I rarely make it to a theater. Last time was a year ago for Top Gun Maverick.

dcstar

Reaction score
Tape the game and watch it later that night. Haven't watched a live game in probably 15 years. Fast forward through the bullchit and it ends up being 1 hour and a half.

Hard part is not seeing or hearing the score beforehand. Unfortunately the VCR machine broke and now I tape/watch on the youtubes TV...just as well vhs tapes are hard to find these days.

Long gone are the days of hoping for a clear day so the rabbit ears wold provide a clear picture.

Go Cowboys!

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I just put in 4 ceiling speakers to finally make the move to aptos. Now Im running a 7.2.4 system. MIrage om5 up front om7 for sides and rears, HSU 15 inch sub, Elemental designs 18 inch sub and a Pioneer Elite sc-lx901 powering it all. IM happy as heell with it, not that I need all that for the games, but the 120"screen is always nice to watch the games.

Nothing beats home theaters. I rarely make it to a theater. Last time was a year ago for Top Gun Maverick.
Omg I have mirage ohm 10 best sounding speaker I ever had. I almost didn’t purchase the Bower and Wilkins. I gave the old tens to my daughter. They still sound amazing.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
By myself preferably.

Nothing worse than some casual fans trying to chat you up during the game.
Bingo.... I have a long time friend... hell basically since my wife was 3 and she is now 54. Guy is one heck of a cook and he loves doing Sunday family dinner. He puts on an amazing spread all afternoon. Makes everything from scratch, even makes his own sausage. Anyways, we have had a sunday a dinner in a while and today everyone is going over. But I cant do it..... I cant watch the game and be as intense as I know I am and have a dozen chatterboxes in there not really caring that the game is on. So I stay home. If we win, Ill jump in my car and head over. If we lose.... Ill stay home.

Aven8

Reaction score
I watch in my living room with my wife beside me. She’s yells more than me. She thinks I’m Nostradamus as I say something and it happens! When the kids come in she kicks them out. Today will be stressful folks. Please let this be a blowout

Reid1boys

Reaction score
Omg I have mirage ohm 10 best sounding speaker I ever had. I almost didn’t purchase the Bower and Wilkins. I gave the old tens to my daughter. They still sound amazing.
the move to real sound was when I got those Mirages. They are awesome. I bought them used... new they were all about 8k at the time. I cant ever do that .... how am I supposed to travel to Cowboys games???? lol

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I watch in my living room with my wife beside me. She’s yells more than me. She thinks I’m Nostradamus as I say something and it happens! When the kids come in she kicks them out. Today will be stressful folks. Please let this be a blowout
I love it

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
the move to real sound was when I got those Mirages. They are awesome. I bought them used... knew they were all about 8k at the time. I cant ever do that .... how am I supposed to travel to Cowboys games???? lol
I returned a set of Q950 kef. I was so careful with them, the representative Best Buy. Grab them by the speaker coil and pulled them off the skid. I wanted to throw up lol never buy used speakers from Best Buy.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
lol... I coached softball for 20 years. Part of my coaching style was to point things out to my team as it was happening. Id be in the third base box about to call a steal of third base... I step over to the dugout to tell them all.. hey, look at that SS, she cant cover the bag, so pay attention we are about to steal. Id do stuff like that all the time.... tell them what was gonna happen and pow, there it was.

My players all called me Nostradamus as well.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
I returned a set of Q950 kef. I was so careful with them, the representative Best Buy. Grab them by the speaker coil and pulled them off the skid. I wanted to throw up lol never buy used speakers from Best Buy.
I bought them from someone from a home theater forum.... because I know those people are like us... we all baby our gear.