How do you enjoy watching the Cowboys?

Aven8

Reaction score
lol... I coached softball for 20 years. Part of my coaching style was to point things out to my team as it was happening. Id be in the third base box about to call a steal of third base... I step over to the dugout to tell them all.. hey, look at that SS, she cant cover the bag, so pay attention we are about to steal. Id do stuff like that all the time.... tell them what was gonna happen and pow, there it was.

My players all called me Nostradamus as well.
Yeah I’ve called many pick sixes by Bland this year and Aubrey missing last week. If I could only pick the damn lottery numbers!!

silvernblu

Reaction score
For myself. I do whatever it takes Monday through Saturday. I take care of the family friends. Anybody who needs a helping hand?
But when the Cowboys are on, I am in my man cave, watching the game by myself, nobody bothers me. They know it’s my time because if someone walks in and there’s a mistake, I blame it on them lol.
Like I really have something to do with it. Well 60 years of football maybe I do. How do you enjoy watching the game cowboy family
If you have something to do with the last 28 years, I kindly ask. Please don’t watch anymore! :D

Reid1boys

Reaction score
At home. I used to go out to bars and such but I can’t really stand that anymore. I like to focus on the game. Not make it a social event.

Other games that don’t involved the cowboys are good for social events with friends, etc.
back around 98 or 99 there was a sports bar in town.... place was huge, had every game on. This was back when the Sunday ticket was just really getting popular and mostly was only in bars. I used to go for every Cowboys game, and I live in Ca. That bar was like a Cowboys home game, packed with Cowboys fans. It was so much fun.... all of us running around high fiving each other enjoing other Cowboys fans. I will say, I do miss those days. Once we were all getting the ticket at home, that sports bar and many others like it closed down.

I miss hanging out with all those die hard fans that were just as passionate as I am.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
Have a lot of loyalty with Klipsch, have always been my go to.
I have a Klipsch 12inch sub in my garage with my Andrew Jones Pioneer floor standing speakers and a Pioneer Elite receiver.... all in my damn garage. That Klipsch, while nowhere close to the ones in my theater... but that thing kicks pretty good for its price.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I have a Klipsch 12inch sub in my garage with my Andrew Jones Pioneer floor standing speakers and a Pioneer Elite receiver.... all in my damn garage. That Klipsch, while nowhere close to the ones in my theater... but that thing kicks pretty good for its price.
That’s my sub 8 : klipsch

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I have kef lsx11. In my bedroom. The mid range, Emerson Lake, and Palmer only the beginning, I’ve never heard that Tom Tom so clear.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
back around 98 or 99 there was a sports bar in town.... place was huge, had every game on. This was back when the Sunday ticket was just really getting popular and mostly was only in bars. I used to go for every Cowboys game, and I live in Ca. That bar was like a Cowboys home game, packed with Cowboys fans. It was so much fun.... all of us running around high fiving each other enjoing other Cowboys fans. I will say, I do miss those days. Once we were all getting the ticket at home, that sports bar and many others like it closed down.

I miss hanging out with all those die hard fans that were just as passionate as I am.
Would that bar happen to be near SFO? I remember going to watch a few games there, even had two Dallas rooms reserved every week. Think this was in ‘08-‘10. If I recall, it was in a hotel.

GoDallas

Reaction score
At home... no way could I go to a bar or anything like that.

I will only be around fellow fans like my bride, son or close diehard friends.
No one else is welcome... well maybe my daughters but they are clueless to football (I tried... lost cause. They were Cowboys fans but now like Taylor Swift's team... ugh).

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Would that bar happen to be near SFO? I remember going to watch a few games there, even had two Dallas rooms reserved every week. Think this was in ‘08-‘10. If I recall, it was in a hotel.
What a small world

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Cowboy start winning, people come out of the woodwork. All of a sudden everybody’s a cowboy fan. Well, we’re the true loyal ones. Win or lose die hard.

Madtowner

Reaction score
Almost always alone- except for Thanksgiving games. My family knows how I get during Cowboy games and chooses to leave me be. 77" Sony OLED, KEF q15s across the front with KEF surrounds, a SVS 20-39PCi sub and a Denon receiver- they do the job.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Almost always alone- except for Thanksgiving games. My family knows how I get during Cowboy games and chooses to leave me be. 77" Sony OLED, KEF q15s across the front with KEF surrounds, a SVS 20-39PCi sub and a Denon receiver- they do the job.
I love Kef speakers. Some people think they’re overrated. I think they’re precise. Although I did trade in the 950s for the bower , Wilkins 703 S2
I couldn’t pass up the sale