How does this team move forward?

Wildcat711

Reaction score
The Cowboys have 16 purple penguins.. how dare you insultive (sic) Jerry.
My guess is the Boys potato skins.. crap head.

Ever had a job camel? Four times last Tuesday I found itch tornado's in my backyard.. can you ride a fancy cake?

Didnt think so Panda breathe Kobe beef

:popcorn::hammer::hammer:

CCBoy

Reaction score
The Cowboys have 16 purple penguins.. how dare you insultive (sic) Jerry.
My guess is the Boys potato skins.. crap head.

Ever had a job camel? Four times last Tuesday I found itch tornado's in my backyard.. can you ride a fancy cake?

Didnt think so Panda breathe Kobe beef

:popcorn::hammer::hammer:
Cool aide'

Butt Head and both an ashamed Americna and Cowboys fan.

Run away and get robbed brave man....you go tinker bell.

* Me, I'm still a Cowboys fan and still like the team.

Ever have a bull and cows? Like you have knowledge.

In the Middle East are plenty of camels. If they don't like you they will throw up on you and that is very nasty. Watch out, here comes your camel.

You have a really off comparative creativity. Where your credability does nothing for.

Mr. Rocking Chair

Call out the Regulators and don't forget your chest bumps and hotel room afterwards.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Cool aide'

Butt Head and both an ashamed Americna and Cowboys fan.

Run away and get robbed brave man....you go tinker bell.

* Me, I'm still a Cowboys fan and still like the team.

Ever have a bull and cows? Like you have knowledge.

In the Middle East are plenty of camels. If they don't like you they will throw up on you and that is very nasty. Watch out, here comes your camel.

You have a really off comparative creativity. Where your credability does nothing for.

Mr. Rocking Chair

Call out the Regulators and don't forget your chest bumps and hotel room afterwards.

I got confused reading this post, so instead, I smoked some weed and wrote some lyrics.

"Mr. Rocking Chair"

Butt Head and both ashamed...

Run away and get robbed brave man....
you go tinker bell...Mr. Rocking Chair.

Ever have a bull and a cow...or even a camel?
If like you, Mr. Rocking Chair...he rocks.

They will throw up on you and that is very nasty...
Watch out, here comes your Mr. Rocking Chair.

Comparative creativity. Get ahold of Mr. Rocking Chair...
he's a good man.

Last edited:

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He doesn't know that being a fan lies upon one's dignity, not being a coward and running away from pride in his own dignity. His song then returns to a: 'Ba ba black sheep' and that pep rally of insult claims doesn't matter.

He attempted to run from his own responsibilities with a term, he doubts - the truths in another person's life.

He is a creep as he claims no value in another's dignity. Ask a Union member who took that organization away from the Mafia. Jerry Jones was considering borrowing from Jimmy Hoffa before he was murdered by the Mafia. He didn't do it to get San Diego.
"Being a fan lies upon one's dignity"?

Who said that...EVER?

Well you did include "lies" in that, what you and your alter e...wait..."buddy" LOVE doing. I think your chatgpt messed up on that one. A human as self-proclaimed smart as yous (sic) are, would have been able to phrase that better.
But I digress. "dignity"...is how you raise a family, work, and play face to face. Every fan ever...had "dignity? Yer nets.

AND....Judging people's "dignity" , based on solely on a sports forum message board? Not sure that's what you fought for in your service. Only you know why, of course.

"He attempted to run from his own responsibilities with a term, he doubts - the truths in another person's life."

Dude...what does that even mean?

What is: you run from (his) responsibilities with a term? Why is he doubting it? What are the truths in another person's life? THEIR version of "truth"?

Its' ....weird, but so charming that you guys can do this and admin rolls along. Not questioning admin!.... this is....original.... and dare I say clever.

CCBoy

Reaction score
I got confused reading this post, so instead, I smoked some weed and wrote some lyrics.

"Mr. Rocking Chair"

he's a good man.
That could easily become a country western song on being ...

You’ve got the hat, the boots, and even the sassy bandana. But what’s missin’?
Then end with a line about being just a rhinestone Cowboyl

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
That could easily become a country western song on being ...

You’ve got the hat, the boots, and even the sassy bandana. But what’s missin’?
Then end with a line about being just a rhinestone Cowboyl
I dig it, brother...the story of my life...words fail..music is real.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Just tell he has 'honor' on loan.
The honor I posses has been earned. I own it.

I do not ALWAYS...show it on an internet message board. I do show it in "real life", if your AI can properly interpret that.

It may ...or may not be.... as honorable as every single human that has ever enlisted.

Blackrain

Reaction score

Who said that...EVER?

Well you did include "lies" in that, what you and your alter e...wait..."buddy" LOVE doing. I think your chatgpt messed up on that one. A human as self-proclaimed smart as yous (sic) are, would have been able to phrase that better.
But I digress. "dignity"...is how you raise a family, work, and play face to face. Every fan ever...had "dignity? Yer nets.

AND....Judging people's "dignity" , based on solely on a sports forum message board? Not sure that's what you fought for in your service. Only you know why, of course.

"He attempted to run from his own responsibilities with a term, he doubts - the truths in another person's life."

What is: you run from (his) responsibilities with a term? Why is he doubting it? What are the truths in another person's life? THEIR version of "truth"?

Its' ....weird, but so charming that you guys can do this and admin rolls along. Not questioning admin!.... this is....original.... and dare I say clever.
Yeah like Audie Murphy meets Bob Dylan on cowboy zone. Lol

Posts are like a military version of positively 4th Street.

What a hoot

Captain-Crash

Reaction score

"Mr. Rocking Chair"

he's a good man.
have you ever lifted a tank motor and put it on a scooter? tinker bell.......rocking chair.

DuncanIso

Reaction score
First off, I want to thank @NEODOG for posting a thoughtful question without bashing someone, or everyone. Looking at the threads of late, it’s a rarity.

Now to your question of ”How does this team move forward?” We al know there are a myriad of problems. Weak defensive line, weak offensive line, safeties playing as line backers, can’t stop the run, can’t run the ball, stupid mental penalties throughout the year, bad clock management(Detroit game), inability to handle the elements(Bills game), Dak not running enough, bad defensive and offensive play calling and I could go on a bit more.

How do you fix it?

I don’t care how they address these needs be it draft, free agency or trades.

#1 need is beef up both the DT’s and LB’s. You’ll never win in the playoffs if your defense cannot stop the run. That’s a fact. There are of course some one offs, but consistently you will not win.

#2 need is to improve the talent at center. Biadiaz would be a decent backup for any team. But he gets bulldozed more often than not. The best way to defense any QB is to get pressure up the middle. He allows that.

#3 Get Derrick Henry or a Henry type back. You want to establish the run? Get you a Henry type back.

#4 Get a new, tough defensive coordinator. We’ve seen that the “bend but don’t break” defensive philosophy doesn’t work with both Marinelli and now Quinn.

IMHO, this is how the team moves forward. Do this, and despite Jerry, and his country club atmosphere, they can go all the way.
Wrong about our C.

CCBoy

Reaction score

Who said that...EVER?

say clever. :popcorn::muttley:
Cool aide'

You guys get a room. Unimpressed with no respectable character. Get lost.

CCBoy

Reaction score
have you ever lifted a tank motor and put it on a scooter? tinker bell.......rocking chair.
That's a M-1 tank with a 12 piston Chrysler diesel engine with air induction valued at $1.25 M. You appear to favor a Cushman Scooter with dreams of joining the Louisville Outlaws.

You are a pip...

Cool aide'

You better hurry, your regulators are ready to move out....

CCBoy

Reaction score
That's a M-1 tank with a 12 piston Chrysler diesel engine with air induction valued at $1.25 M. You appear to favor a Cushman Scooter with dreams of joining the Louisville Outlaws.

You are a pip...

Cool aide'

Your regulaters are about to leave, better hurry...

CCBoy

Reaction score
Yeah like Audie Murphy meets Bob Dylan on cowboy zone. Lol

Posts are like a military version of positively 4th Street.

What a hoot
YOU never change from a crap load OR talk football...mighty queer of that.

Blackrain

Reaction score
YOU never change from a crap load OR talk football...mighty queer of that.

Hey I won't judge if you want to be a mighty queer that's up to you and I'll bet you've taken a crap load or two but I'm just going to talk football if that's okay.

CCBoy

Reaction score
Hey I won't judge if you want to be a mighty queer that's up to you and I'll bet you've taken a crap load or two but I'm just going to talk football if that's okay.
Your label coward...now run on back home.

Cool aide'

I also post valid Cowboys facts....you play in your own messes. Now isn't that queer?

Blackrain

Reaction score

You are a pip...

Cool aide'

You better hurry, your regulators are ready to move out....

M1 has a Lycoming jet engine.

M4 had a Chrysler
A defensive tackle built like either it would suit me fine

Last edited:

Blackrain

Reaction score
Your label coward...now run on back home.

Cool aide'

I also post valid Cowboys facts....you play in your own messes. Now isn't that queer?
I don't know there buddy you seem to be the resident expert on queer I'm not going to pass judgment

CCBoy

Reaction score
M1 has a Lycoming jet engine.

M4 had a Chrysler
A defensive tackle built like either it would suit me fine
I flew a jet, not a tank. Watch the 8.5 G's and a 360 roll.

I drove a tank and was an instructor for advanced driving. Hit a body of water too fast and a wake flys over the turret and blows out your $125,000 engine.

I would fully support a very mobile trash can full of dirt. Loud thuds are musical from the stands. If knocked down he gets up and bites a knee off.