How does this team move forward?

KingCorcoran

Reaction score
Move forward by making changes that are available and prudent. Dallas doesn’t require a complete overhaul like Washington, but if the Houston Texans can go from “worst to first” it serves notice that you can’t simply stand still. Jerry Jones will make some changes. Perhaps they’ll make the difference.

CCBoy

Reaction score
Is he saying he went head to head with gangsters? Hahahaha Sure buddy! Dude wouldn’t be here today talking his weird talk if he in fact went toe to toe. What a clown.
I worked at a Correctional Facility as a guard. I dealt with criminal elements daily/hourly. Pull your head out. And your claims mean you turn and walk around. You are a jerk. We had to seperate a gang member who got arrested to attack a rival gang member...you are fully naive. Don't even play there.

Jerry had to confront Mafia issues trying to purchase San Diego. Also, with Saudie Arabia when he brought it's Prince into Cowboys' Stadium and Jimmy threw his hissy fit...YOU grow up. Where I worked wasn't the Tyler facility that took a Congressional Investigation.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I worked at a Correctional Facility as a guard. I dealt with criminal elements daily/hourly. Pull your head out. And your claims mean you turn and walk around. You are a jerk. We had to seperate a gang member who got arrested to attack a rival gang member...you are fully naive. Don't even play there.

Jerry had to confront Mafia issues trying to purchase San Diego. Also, with Saudie Arabia when he brought it's Prince into Cowboys' Stadium and Jimmy threw his hissy fit...YOU grow up. Where I worked wasn't the Tyler facility that took a Congressional Investigation.
"Got arrested to attack a rival gang member"?

"Saudie Arabia"?

CCBoy

Reaction score
"Got arrested to attack a rival gang member"?

"Saudie Arabia"?
Do some checking...the Saudie Prince being shown around the facility was the first argument between Jimmy and Jerry. Do your own work now.

As to arrested...he had to be kept then on a different floor. Enough of the real world. I don't lie. I talk football and don't manufacture the truth.

CCBoy

Reaction score
Clark led the team in tackles with a total of 107. Tackling was an emphasis for the Cowboys’ defense this season, but it followed his lead.

He was already impactful with his tackling in 2022 but got even better in 2023. Through Week 10, Clark didn’t have one missed tackle. Clark has the potential to be an impactful LB, but he needs more time to continue growing. That’s expected, being as young as he is. He tackled well all season but only sometimes diagnosed plays promptly to avoid explosive plays.

Dallas’ coaching staff trusts Clark as he wore the green dot during the preseason and was in the conversation to do it again after Vander Esch was ruled out for the year. Although safety Jayron Kearse took over those duties, Clark could be a candidate to now do so, depending on whether the team can retain Kearse in the offseason.

However, if the Cowboys are going to keep Bell working in at linebacker, he must put on more muscle mass in the offseason.

https://www.profootballnetwork.com/evaluating-2023-dallas-cowboys-linebackers/

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Do some checking...the Saudie Prince being shown around the facility was the first argument between Jimmy and Jerry. Do your own work now.

As to arrested...he had to be kept then on a different floor. Enough of the real world. I don't lie. I talk football and don't manufacture the truth.
Okay sure, whatever you say.

I just found it odd, for someone who wants to impress people with an eccentric use of the language, you have a lot of errors.

Definitely fishy.

CCBoy

Reaction score
Their plates are already full here and now, fighting on protecting Texas and influx of Cartels and terrorists.

I have already fought for foreign freedoms of speech, I'm not playing here...football, or they can go to hell. I don't lie from my own thoughts.

Just monitored in my response to you.
Chiefs’ Donovan Smith Goes Viral After Posting the Bills Turned Off Hot Water in K.C.’s Locker Room

As if Parcells wasn't the victim of the kick hold by Romo, with a slick ball.

We have noted many times that the Brandon Carr deal in 2012 was the last “big” free agency move that the Cowboys have made. Coupling that with the notion that they haven’t fired a head coach since Wade Phillips halfway through the 2010 season proves that they are not an organization that makes “big” moves. That can be argued as a good thing in some sense in that they try to keep themselves steady, but when the results continue to be what they are, perhaps it is time to change things up a bit.

https://www.bloggingtheboys.com/202...ive-championship-chase-28-years-mike-mccarthy

Last edited:

CCBoy

Reaction score

I just found it odd, for someone who wants to impress people with an eccentric use of the language, you have a lot of errors.

Definitely fishy.
No, you don't recognize the truth when it slaps you in your damn face.

I use real language and from experience at getting the job done...from combat arms, to preparation to be an Air Force Officer. I served as a Custom MP, as well a court reporter/ legal clerk. I attended Law School in California for a year after getting my BA. I was then a NCO for 19 years with two National Defense ribbons. After service and 3 additional years in the Reserves during Afghanistan. I was hired by the Post Office for 17 years where I was also a Union Official for 5 years. At age 75 I was a Correctional Guard at Nueces County Correctional Facility. That was until I had to have correctional cataract surgery.

Now run along, I see mission first, not looking arrogant to a doubter.

Have a degree? Ever enlist? How about being an ERT at a refinery even? You ever a recorder for an Article 32 investigation? That is the same as a Grand Jury Trial in Civilian Court. I even played as a linebacker for the Air Force Academy that played Tennessee in the Sugar Bowl and for A&I when they were National Champs in NAIA. That very Javelina team had 7 players drafted into the NFL and All Pros during their careers. I do know a thing or two.

I never lie as do you...fishy? Try Salmon...I don't have a right hand thumb and a plate in my left hand from in service. Sometimes when I try to type, errors do happen. I apologize I'm then not 'sophisticated' enough for your blind eyes, sometimes. I had to have perfectly typed trial transcripts once upon a time.

Last edited:

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan

I use real language and from experience at getting the job done...from combat arms, to preparation to be an Air Force Officer. I served as a Custom MP, as well a court reporter/ legal clerk. I attended Law School in California for a year after getting my BA. I was then a NCO for 19 years with two National Defense ribbons. After service and 3 additional years in the Reserves during Afghanistan. I was hired by the Post Office for 17 years where I was also a Union Official for 5 years. At age 75 I was a Correctional Guard at Nueces County Correctional Facility. That was until I had to have correctional cataract surgery.

Have a degree? Ever enlist? How about being an ERT at a refinery even? You ever a recorder for an Article 32 investigation? That is the same as a Grand Jury Trial in Civilian Court. I even played as a linebacker for the Air Force Academy that played Tennessee in the Sugar Bowl and for A&I when they were National Champs in NAIA. That very Javelina team had 7 players drafted into the NFL and All Pros during their careers. I do know a thing or two.

I never lie as do you...fishy? Try Salmon...I don't have a right hand thumb and a plate in my left hand from in service. Sometimes when I try to type, errors do happen. I apologize I'm then not 'sophisticated' enough for your blind eyes, sometimes. I had to have perfectly typed trial transcripts once upon a time.
How did you hurt your thumb on your hand?

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Now....you were 75 years old as a correctional guard? You speak truth...that is VERY impressive!

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
CCBoy said:
Their plates are already full here and now, fighting on protecting Texas and influx of Cartels and terrorists.

I have already fought for foreign freedoms of speech, I'm not playing here...football, or they can go to hell. I don't lie from my own thoughts.

Chiefs’ Donovan Smith Goes Viral After Posting the Bills Turned Off Hot Water in K.C.’s Locker Room

As if Parcells wasn't the victim of the kick hold by Romo, with a slick ball.

We have noted many times that the Brandon Carr deal in 2012 was the last “big” free agency move that the Cowboys have made. Coupling that with the notion that they haven’t fired a head coach since Wade Phillips halfway through the 2010 season proves that they are not an organization that makes “big” moves. That can be argued as a good thing in some sense in that they try to keep themselves steady, but when the results continue to be what they are, perhaps it is time to change things up a bit.

https://www.bloggingtheboys.com/202...ive-championship-chase-28-years-mike-mccarthy
Why do you incessantly reply to yourself. Has your BOT/AI gone rogue?

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan

Definitely fishy.
Jeez bro, get off your high horse.

IMG-0452.gif

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
+1 Any fix needs to address this underlying issue unfortunately that will never happen. Why is a guy like Sam Williams still on the team. Looking forward to Jerrys funny jokes after his annual reckless driving with guns in the car incident. Why is a guy like D Flaw on the team. The "leader" of a defense that lays down every time things get tough. Has been that way for years. Why do we let aging O lineman like Tyron and Martin hold us hostage year after year. Get rid of Pollard and Gallup and Kearse and find some young hungry men to take their places. Find some linebackers and some help at DT. And the biggest mystery of all is what to do about your QB.

We will pretty much roll it back. We like our guys.
It will happen and it’s not too far off. Just remember that every year it’s a new team.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He’s probably done more, seen more and served his country more than you could ever dream of.
Well at correction office at 75 years old...that is hard to argue.

And, by HIS account, he has served our country way more than me. That COULD be true.

Now...that does not mean that I am this helpless little twit you seem to think I am. Citizens have been in the schitts creek too you know.

Well maybe you don't. Maybe you despise all citizens regardless of their life experiences, especially ones that don't kiss your booty.

CCBoy

Reaction score
Why do you incessantly reply to yourself. Has your BOT/AI gone rogue?
I validate my experiences. That is called ethics and defending one' integrity.

When my thumb was operated upon the under arm block wore off half the way through the operation. The operation was over two and a half hours long ... for half of that I felt everything they did, to include a skin graft from my abdomen.

I owe you nothing more for your amusements. I answered the nature involved. I received 25% disability from that.

Now, take your insults and stay with your 'cool aide.'

I'll talk nothing further with you!

Blackrain

Reaction score

You got the freedom of speech here.
But people also have the freedom not to listen

JonesBoys

Reaction score
They'll move forward the same way they've been moving but expecting different results.

I will believe "Jerry and his country club atmosphere" can be overcome if/when I see it.
Yup, don't see this origination ever sniffing a super bowl with Jerrah as the ring leader. Not sure cheap cap boy will be better but we have to hope that his ego isn't as big.