How does this team move forward?

CCBoy

Reaction score
You got the freedom of speech here.
But people also have the freedom not to listen
You love insult and justify you, not real reasons. Smart guy, who doesn't give respect to discussion on a discussion. You respect nothing but your own view.

So? You open your pie hole....hide! What exactly in your life have you fought for.

Playoffs? Playoffs? Instantly? Instantly?

(wait for stomach bump)

'Cool aide' anyone...

Freedom here? Let's see YOU take it away!

Last edited:

Blackrain

Reaction score
Chiefs’ Donovan Smith Goes Viral After Posting the Bills Turned Off Hot Water in K.C.’s Locker Room

As if Parcells wasn't the victim of the kick hold by Romo, with a slick ball.

We have noted many times that the Brandon Carr deal in 2012 was the last “big” free agency move that the Cowboys have made. Coupling that with the notion that they haven’t fired a head coach since Wade Phillips halfway through the 2010 season proves that they are not an organization that makes “big” moves. That can be argued as a good thing in some sense in that they try to keep themselves steady, but when the results continue to be what they are, perhaps it is time to change things up a bit.

https://www.bloggingtheboys.com/202...ive-championship-chase-28-years-mike-mccarthy
The victim hell no he was the architect of that debacle.

Time to change things up a bit what a novel idea really Captain obvious.
What do you mean the I like our guys method that falls short and keeps us a couple players away every year is just not working for you.
Glad you finally seen light.

Blackrain

Reaction score
You love insult and justify you, not real reasons. Smart guy, who doesn't give respect to discussion on a discussion. You respect nothing but your own view.

So? You open your pie hole....hide! What exactly in your life have you fought for.

Playoffs? Playoffs? Instantly? Instantly?

(wait for stomach bump)

'Cool aide' anyone...

Freedom here? Let's see YOU take it away!
Those who have really fought for something in their life don't feel it necessary to discuss it on a football forum.
If you've been there act like it and shut your pie hole no one needs to hear you go over your military record continually
Your service is appreciated and respected but this is a place where we talk football .

Last edited:

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I validate my experiences. That is called ethics and defending one' integrity.

When my thumb was operated upon the under arm block wore off half the way through the operation. The operation was over two and a half hours long ... for half of that I felt everything they did, to include a skin graft from my abdomen.

I owe you nothing more for your amusements. I answered the nature involved. I received 25% disability from that.

Now, take your insults and stay with your 'cool aide.'

I'll talk nothing further with you!
"I owe you nothing for your amusements"
"I'll talk nothing further with you"

Just weird dude. I think your chatgpt conversions need some adjusting.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

What do you mean the I like our guys method that falls short and keeps us a couple players away every year is just not working for you.
Yes...very strange, Parcells ordered it, couldn't find ONE other player able to hold a snap?...except his starting QB.

It went wrong and he is the victim? Yes, the victim of his own errors.

Doomsay

Reaction score
They needed to win this year with some FA help mid season. On the whole, super healthy going into the playoffs. It just gets harder contractually going forward and our coaching staff just got exposed like nothing I’ve ever witnessed.

CCBoy

Reaction score
Those who have really fought for something in their life don't feel it necessary to discuss it on a football forum.
If you've been there act like it and shut your pie hole no one needs to hear you go over your military record continually
Your service is appreciated and respected but this is a place where we talk football .
Morales and ethics are always relevant...not an excuse for blatant denial of reasons. You don't attempt to win another's respect...get what you receive.

For what you present, Jerry turned the moon from blue cheese to swiss. Based upon similar type of bias. That is a right also.

Who then doesn't believe, in since Jerry is mentioned, it now becomes mazarella instead...using insultive and denial as the basis for insult. Who doesn't understand the facts beyond the insults?

I respect sacrifices in life, that includes football. You afraid to rate football respecting being a good man? You give that a pass, Football is a game, still.

I talk plenty about football, and extend mutual respect. Life doesn't lip service because any group feels empowered on freedom of speech. Ever been an instructor, integrity and ethics are always respected. We had to remake the NCO Corp for advanced attitude that you exhibit here, your way or take the highway. Better yet, just shut up on pointing out deficiencies that do introduce decline. I have seen that trait go to War. Step on up some more. Your method is not replacing my known experiences, including equal rights for a Democracy. I love football, not one's sense that communication is his own possession.

You talk insult and do NO WHERE acknowledge you dismiss relevant issue. I also talk truth if unreinforced rights. Cry on personal values to some one. IF not attacked, all would be upon football by myself. Take one's reasons and talk football. If one feels insulted by inclusion in real life...that's on you.

CCBoy

Reaction score

Crap head...just like New England didn't get docked for cheating...as New Orleans didn't get broken apart for cause as well.

You are just a convenience liar.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Well at correction office at 75 years old...that is hard to argue.

And, by HIS account, he has served our country way more than me. That COULD be true.

Now...that does not mean that I am this helpless little twit you seem to think I am. Citizens have been in the schitts creek too you know.

Well maybe you don't. Maybe you despise all citizens regardless of their life experiences, especially ones that don't kiss your booty.
I was responding to you questioning and harassing a vet. You don’t have the qualifications to do that.

CCBoy

Reaction score
I was responding to you questioning and harassing a vet. You don’t have the qualifications to do that.
He doesn't know that being a fan lies upon one's dignity, not being a coward and running away from pride in his own dignity. His song then returns to a: 'Ba ba black sheep' and that pep rally of insult claims doesn't matter.

He attempted to run from his own responsibilities with a term, he doubts - the truths in another person's life.

He is a creep as he claims no value in another's dignity. Ask a Union member who took that organization away from the Mafia. Jerry Jones was considering borrowing from Jimmy Hoffa before he was murdered by the Mafia. He didn't do it to get San Diego.

CCBoy

Reaction score
This means the Cowboys will play 11 of 17 games against teams finishing the 2023 season with winning records. This means the Cowboys will play nine games against teams qualifying for the 2023 NFL playoffs, the Eagles (11-6) twice, Baltimore (13-4), Tampa Bay (9-8), Houston (10-7), Detroit (12-5), Cleveland (11-6), Pittsburgh (10-7) and San Francisco (12-5).

This means the Cowboys will play five of the other seven 2023 division winners, Detroit, San Francisco, Tampa Bay, Baltimore and Houston while also meaning playing the two teams with the best conference records, San Francisco and Baltimore.
Finally, this means the Cowboys will play games against three of the four teams advancing into the NFC and AFC Conference Championship games this Sunday – Baltimore, San Francisco and Detroit.

Because here is this sobering thought. In 2023, the Cowboys finished with the third easiest strength of schedule, .446, opponents winning just 129 games. The only teams with an easier SOS were New Orleans (.433/125 wins) and Atlanta (.429/124).

Immediately the biggest hurdle coming up for Dallas. They better step up with no snoozing. Or McCarthy is gone.

https://www.dallascowboys.com/news/mick-shots-here-s-a-sobering-outlook-for-2024

Last edited:

CCBoy

Reaction score
Offensive line
Rebuild of running backs
Linebacker