How does this team move forward?

Blackrain

Reaction score
I flew a jet, not a tank. Watch the 8.5 G's and a 360 roll.

I drove a tank and was an instructor for advanced driving. Hit a body of water too fast and a wake flys over the turret and blows out your $125,000 engine.

I would fully support a very mobile trash can full of dirt. Loud thuds are musical from the stands. If knocked down he gets up and bites a knee off.
I got m1 thumb once.
Just once. And I can still Field strip and reassemble a 1911 blindfolded. Forced to do it at deer camp on a yearly basis

CCBoy

Reaction score
I got m1 thumb once.
Just once. And I can still Field strip and reassemble a 1911 blindfolded. Forced to do it at deer camp on a yearly basis
Your Drill raised a .45 and his other hand acting like a pistol and taught you:

This is a weapon
This is a gun
This is for fighting
This is for fun!

I was on the Fort Knox shooting team, 4 of us, and we won an 8 state shooting competition, rifle and pistol.

And got a German
Armed Forces Badge for Weapons Proficiency in Gold (Schützenschnur in Gold)

Cowboys' offense to being No. 1 in the league; and propelled both Dak Prescott and CeeDee Lamb to another level.
Both have been named finalists for top awards in the upcoming NFL Honors show, to be aired on Feb. 8, ahead of Super Bowl 58 in Las Vegas.

MVP: Dak Prescott, Lamar Jackson, Josh Allen, Christian McCaffrey, Brock Purdy

Offensive Player of the Year: Dak Prescott, CeeDee Lamb, Lamar Jackson, Tyreek Hill, Christian McCaffrey

Not to be forgotten is who deserves recognition on the defensive side of the ball, and there's a name that's being included in the discussion [now] that is more than deserving but that, for much of the season, garnered no recognition for potentially landing DPOY honors.

Defensive Player of the Year: DaRon Bland, Micah Parsons, Max Crosby, Myles Garrett, T.J. Watt

As to a Smith & Wesson 1911 .45 cal...in a gun fight, if it jams (3 ways that can happen) It won't get you killed. Looking down range at a target it only takes a single second to unjam.

Ever dropped a 120 mm tank cannon breach block?

It'll be interesting to see if Bland can overcome the potential edge rusher bias in his category, and if Lamb will edge out his own quarterback for the OPOY nod — Prescott having won Offensive Rookie of the Year in 2016 — all creating a bit of fun into the voting process for the Associated Press.

If any of the Cowboys' finalists take home some hardware on Feb. 8, it'll be a first for that respective player.

https://www.dallascowboys.com/news/four-cowboys-named-as-finalists-for-nfl-honors

Last edited:

Blackrain

Reaction score
What's the greatest battle implement ever devised
The m1 garand of course.

What about on the football field what transcends everything the coach and after cooling down rewatching the game a few times.

We were incredibly out coached on both sides of the ball that's what it really comes down to we had the talent we were totally and completely unprepared on both sides of the ball.

As tough as this seems to stomach after winning 12 games to get further in the playoffs we are absolutely going to have to improve our coaching and there are coaches out there right at this moment that can do it.

kskboys

Reaction score
What's the greatest battle implement ever devised
The m1 garand of course.

What about on the football field what transcends everything the coach and after cooling down rewatching the game a few times.

We were incredibly out coached on both sides of the ball that's what it really comes down to we had the talent we were totally and completely unprepared on both sides of the ball.

As tough as this seems to stomach after winning 12 games to get further in the playoffs we are absolutely going to have to improve our coaching and there are coaches out there right at this moment that can do it.
Drones are taking over that title.

Blackrain

Reaction score
Some things like the 1911 are absolutely timeless there just is no substitute. For 45 caliber

Stopping the run is one of those things if you want to move forward in the playoffs.

Just as big fat bullets as big around as your finger are good at stopping things so are big fat defensive tackles along with 250 or 60 lb linebackers.
Trying to stop a running game with light defensive tackles and safeties is similar to trying to stop and enraged crack fiend with a 9 mm.

We need to dedicate a plan to getting some beef to stop the run.

Blackrain

Reaction score
Drones are taking over that title.
You know sometimes I feel like we got a couple of those coaching our team. They were certainly just going through the motions in that playoff game definitely hadn't game planned for the Packers and the Packers had game plan for us and knew everything we were doing better than we did

kskboys

Reaction score
You know sometimes I feel like we got a couple of those coaching our team. They were certainly just going through the motions in that playoff game definitely hadn't game planned for the Packers and the Packers had game plan for us and knew everything we were doing better than we did
You dawg!!! That was great stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!