How good is Dak?

CCBoy

Reaction score
Woah. You seem triggered. I was just thinking it doesn't really matter if the QB/football player has military experience to be good. Sorry if that offended you.
I always direct first to principals and skills. That you did not first pickup upon.

Jerry has two days to effect his directional changes. He is not lame or inept.

Military is a strong leadership development environment that is more intense than professional football, but similar in team building concepts. That is the perspective present and management elements that need to be fully understood prior to applied and principal supported cause and effect. It also provides analysis and procedures to point to cause and effect.

There are eyeball tests and there are also functional principals that take extensive observation and problem solving knowledge. Sorry you here present enough common sense to also place a difference in view into a discussion.

The changes in Dallas haven't started to evolve, unless with changes at least in responsibilities and being accountable. Either in accepting blame or change.

CCBoy

Reaction score
you quit yet? You're my favorite Dak Stan...
Already into usual off season form...still nothing more than insults. Why exactly should anyone quit to please anything you say? I graduated, served, and don't care for your attitudes. So what's that to you?

You are no more than insultive....you are the coward. :popcorn:

stiletto

Reaction score
I always direct first to principals and skills. That you did not first pickup upon.

Jerry has two days to effect his directional changes. He is not lame or inept.

Military is a strong leadership development environment that is more intense than professional football, but similar in team building concepts. That is the perspective present and management elements that need to be fully understood prior to applied and principal supported cause and effect. It also provides analysis and procedures to point to cause and effect.

There are eyeball tests and there are also functional principals that take extensive observation and problem solving knowledge. Sorry you here present enough common sense to also place a difference in view into a discussion.

The changes in Dallas haven't started to evolve, unless with changes at least in responsibilities and being accountable. Either in accepting blame or change.
That's fine. I am ex (o5+) and serve civilian now in other capacities but do not wish to interject that in a football forum other than that. ;)

Good to know you still adhere and you think fondly of your time. I get it and it certainly isn't lost on me. DM if you wish.

plymkr

Reaction score
You know, earlier in this thread I posted positive things about Dak. I’m eating crow now. I fell for it and I’m embarrassed. I’m even more embarrassed that I cracked and changed my vote to “yes” in the weekly Are You Happy With Dak Poll. I guess I just wanted to believe so bad I lied to myself. I’m embarrassed that I didn’t stick to my gut feeling that he would choke in the playoffs.

If this fan base wants decent regular seasons and no playoff success then we should stick with Dak. If we want a chance to go farther we need to cut ties. Dak isn’t the guy, he never was.

CCBoy

Reaction score
That's fine. I am ex (o5+) and serve civilian now in other capacities but do not wish to interject that in a football forum other than that. ;)

Good to know you still adhere and you think fondly of your time. I get it and it certainly isn't lost on me. DM if you wish.
Why? That is actual discussion...what this site is about. All truth in life affects the process, even with football. Thanks for sharing.

I also was an Armor Instructor, but touching elements are necessary for development. Not providing preferences is as much the problem as ignoring the principals involved. Public school, if eliminated, would create a mainly criminal society being intensified in today's world. I attended the Air Force Academy and received a Chritmas Card from the Obama White House from a West Point graduate who still sends me emails with respects. His Father was on the panel that created Homeland Security...another direction now.

Again, thanks for the share...I'm 75, and my last position was four months ago being a Sheriff's Correctional Facility Guard.

Know how to process 100,000 POW' in 3 days? One at a time...have a good day now. Take care,,, :starspin:

stiletto

Reaction score
Why? That is actual discussion...

Again, thanks for the share...I'm 75, and my last position was four months ago being a Sheriff's Correctional Facility Guard.
Wow, thank you. Is the VA treating you well? What a poo-poo show that org is.. that's all I'll say and pretty sure you'll agree.

BoysForLife

Reaction score
You know, earlier in this thread I posted positive things about Dak. I’m eating crow now. I fell for it and I’m embarrassed. I’m even more embarrassed that I cracked and changed my vote to “yes” in the weekly Are You Happy With Dak Poll. I guess I just wanted to believe so bad I lied to myself. I’m embarrassed that I didn’t stick to my gut feeling that he would choke in the playoffs.

If this fan base wants decent regular seasons and no playoff success then we should stick with Dak. If we want a chance to go farther we need to cut ties. Dak isn’t the guy, he never was.
It's all good bro.

Don't blame you for wanting to believe. It's a noble aspiration to hope and maintain optimism.

I also do respect you for coming to terms with what your eyes are telling you. There are still many rolling out the excuse wagon for this bum. I just wish Jerry would admit the truth. Before he signs him to another huge deal

BoysForLife

Reaction score
Will you go away if Dak takes us to a SB? Anyone that thinks Dak is an average QB just isn’t paying attention. As far as Jones goes, he’s forgotten more about football than you’ll ever know.
Still slugging that kool aid?

And what's funny is, you guys are pissed at fans for telling you what was coming.

Instead of at yourself for falling for it, year after year

plymkr

Reaction score
It's all good bro.

Don't blame you for wanting to believe. It's a noble aspiration to hope and maintain optimism.

I also do respect you for coming to terms with what your eyes are telling you. There are still many rolling out the excuse wagon for this bum. I just wish Jerry would admit the truth. Before he signs him to another huge deal
Me too. We can’t resign him.

CCBoy

Reaction score
Wow, thank you. Is the VA treating you well? What a poo-poo show that org is.. that's all I'll say and pretty sure you'll agree.
That would be an intensive discussion and after serving 23 years I have only 20% which was downgraded from an awarded 25%...but no medical entitlement at VA. 5 good conduct ...no negatives.

Last edited:

mattjames2010

Reaction score
The fact that the MVP race came down to Lamar Jackson and Dak Prescott shows how easy it is to prop up bubble top 10 QBs in todays league.

Dak is a top 15 QB. He just can’t get it done against tough teams to put him over the hump. Anyone putting him (and Lamar) in conversation as MVP were absolutely delusional wirh agendas.

CCBoy

Reaction score
Not good enough when it really matters. We saw it again today.
When Dallas called double tight end sets, they went to 5 man fronts and pressured Dak. A lot of passes were to an unopen receiver. Too many weren't read by Dak, correctly.

The Dallas defense had lunch eaten...

This team overcome no momentum changes...at all, until they pulled starters off the field in the 4th quarter.

Playmaker3128

Reaction score
dak has a top 5 oline… decent running backs while he’s been here. A number of good receivers. A couple of decent TEs.

He still can’t get it don’t despite taking up 1/4 our cap. If it wasn’t this year it’s never gonna happen.

The only thing you can hope for is to grab a great coach who can get the most out of this team.

You can struggle with coaching and quarterback play in this league. Not both

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
And this is why I haven't voted in that Dak poll in months. The playoffs are all that really matters and he continues to come up short. And as much as I criticize Romo, Dak in his last 2 playoff games has played worse than Romo ever did in a playoff game. Deer in the headlights. Can't win anything playing like that.

OGSixshooter

Reaction score
No I don’t quit. Enjoy the loss that you’ve been hoping for and are obviously so happy about.
Hoping for or predicted? the thing is…only an imaginary foil would spend their time poking at YOU…instead it’s just my analysis and it feels like I’m dancing on a grave because you need me to be evil. No, I say what I see.

I told you that is not a big-time QB. Your blind devotion won’t let you see facts…or even credit others when they are right and you are wrong. Just paint them as evil and continue drinking koolaid, right?