How good is Dak?

OGSixshooter

Reaction score
225-C7-F1-F-50-C3-4554-A0-BF-1883-B5-BECA08.gif
you quit yet? You're my favorite Dak Stan...

Pass2Run

Reaction score
Physically, he has all the right tools. But, he's in Dallas. And it takes a rare type to play here and win. I don't think Dak has it. In hindsight, Romo didn't have it... You need a guy with no ego and ice in his veins.

OGSixshooter

Reaction score
Physically, he has all the right tools. But, he's in Dallas. And it takes a rare type to play here and win. I don't think Dak has it. In hindsight, Romo didn't have it... You need a guy with no ego and ice in his veins.
I been preaching this for YEARS. You can't just throw anyone in that role. I recently heard Danny White say, "I wasn't really into all that "America's Team stuff and I wished we could have done without it..."

THAT'S THE FREAKING JOB DESCRIPTION DANNY AND IT EXPLAINS WHY YOU COULD NEVER LIVE UP TO ROGER. Meanwhile, Dak is a poor man's Danny White...at least he made it to 3 straight NFC Championship games...

CCBoy

Reaction score
How about ignoring reality? LOL....
I've been on site since it was started...now isn't Reality strange? I don't ignore anyone...I DON'T have to...but I do have manners also.

I stated what his monikor first was...

stiletto

Reaction score
A psychopath basically. LOL That's fine. So draft a psychopath and let us fans eat our cake.

Nexx

Reaction score
physically he doesnt have the most important aspect, arm talent.

CCBoy

Reaction score
I been preaching this for YEARS. You can't just throw anyone in that role. I recently heard Danny White say, "I wasn't really into all that "America's Team stuff and I wished we could have done without it..."

THAT'S THE FREAKING JOB DESCRIPTION DANNY AND IT EXPLAINS WHY YOU COULD NEVER LIVE UP TO ROGER. Meanwhile, Dak is a poor man's Danny White...at least he made it to 3 straight NFC Championship games...
Roger was a Heisman winner at Navy and had footballs blown up by mortars in Viet Nam...Landy was a Navy pilot also.

stiletto

Reaction score
Roger was a Heisman winner at Navy and had footballs blown up by mortars in Viet Nam...Landy was a Navy pilot also.
What does that have to do with anything? Tom Brady wasn't in Fallujah...Joe Montana wasn't in Beirut.

CCBoy

Reaction score
What does that have to do with anything? Tom Brady wasn't in Fallujah...Joe Montana wasn't in Beirut.
First, pull your head out and learn English beyond being able to talk.

You are being a real donut here, coward.

If you had ever served you already would know and not just trying to talk tough. Sweetie dreams ... Honey.

Just going to leave it to someone else or claim it yourself?

That goes to leadership and developing to demands of mission. Know what that is...it is learned in service. You brag on medals....but aren't a real toughie in real life.

Military provides skills at responsibility and developing mission...not in response to a person acting like they demand a certain thought process....demand on.....

If you need address or phone number...ask. That's what gangs or criminals try to advantage...waiting. :popcorn: :hammer:

Talk football and don't YOU pick my words for me. I'll select my own and you don't intimidate or are respected here...That is what you earned.

What I said wasn't disrespectful...you were.

Ever flown an Air Force jet?

Last edited:

CCBoy

Reaction score
No I don’t quit. Enjoy the loss that you’ve been hoping for and are obviously so happy about.
I didn't notice a single difference in his off season either...this year's just began. You feel like crying yet?:thumbup::muttley:

morat1959

Reaction score
Considering all healthy QBs right now, who is better than Dak? Who would you rather have than him? Mahomes is one for sure. But he's an abomination. Josh Allen? That turnover machine? The dude just threw two picks in the endzone in one game. If Dak ever did that fans would want him arrested!!! Lamar Jackson is playing great. But who else?
A fence post.

stiletto

Reaction score
First, pull your head out and learn English beyond being able to talk.

You are being a real donut here, coward.

If you had ever served you already would know and not just trying to talk tough. Sweetie dreams ... Honey.

Just going to leave it to someone else or claim it yourself?

That goes to leadership and developing to demands of mission. Know what that is...it is learned in service. You brag on medals....but aren't a real toughie in real life.

Military provides skills at responsibility and developing mission...not in response to a person acting like they demand a certain thought process....demand on.....

If you need address or phone number...ask. That's what gangs or criminals try to advantage...waiting. :popcorn: :hammer:

Talk football and don't YOU pick my words for me. I'll select my own and you don't intimidate or are respected here...That is what you earned.

What I said wasn't disrespectful...you were.

Ever flown an Air Force jet?
Woah. You seem triggered. I was just thinking it doesn't really matter if the QB/football player has military experience to be good. Sorry if that offended you.