How is Tyler Biadasz leading the Pro Bowl vote at C?

Doomsday101

Reaction score
He's been serviceable for the Cowboys but I don't see him as all that great of a center. Do I just underappreciate him? How do you feel about him leading the Pro Bowl vote at his position?

I wish I could say that his play is deserving of Pro Bowl consideration but I can't. Center and LG have been the weakness of this OL in my view. We need these guys to step up and perform better than they have as of late.

slick325

Reaction score
That is super surprising! Here I am thinking Dallas should be all over the Center from Iowa in the 1st round of the 2022 draft. That would help the pass game and the run game for the next ten years.

Who knew Dallas already has a Pro Bowl center.

Crown Royal

Insulin Beware
Reaction score
Fan votes on OL are (appropriately) meaningless. Almost no fan is in any position to evaluate OL throughout their own division much less the NFL.

My guess is he is leading based off reputation of the Cowboys OL and that there aren't a bunch of known names over him.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
He plays for the Cowboys plain and simple. While he is not terrible his play has hardly been pro bowl caliber. The downside of this is that if he makes the pro bowl the idiot talking heads will once again be lauding our offensive line as "one of the best in the game" because of all the pro bowlers.. All you have to do is watch to know that they are MAYBE middle of the pack at best. And the same goes for Biadasz.

LandryFan

Proud Native Texan, USMC-1972-79, USN-1983-2000
Reaction score
He's been serviceable for the Cowboys but I don't see him as all that great of a center. Do I just underappreciate him? How do you feel about him leading the Pro Bowl vote at his position?
He plays for a team with a large fan base that votes.That's the only way he could be in that position. Granted, I don't pay attention the the various Center's in the conference, but still...

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
He's had multiple games that I found him pretty awful. No idea why he'd be considered.
There's absolutely no way he's even in the top 10.