How is Tyler Biadasz leading the Pro Bowl vote at C?

DuncanIso

Reaction score
He plays for the Cowboys plain and simple. While he is not terrible his play has hardly been pro bowl caliber. The downside of this is that if he makes the pro bowl the idiot talking heads will once again be lauding our offensive line as "one of the best in the game" because of all the pro bowlers.. All you have to do is watch to know that they are MAYBE middle of the pack at best. And the same goes for Biadasz.

i dont get the Biadasz hate.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
I dont think he's given up a sack in over 850+ snaps.

only 8 penalties.

per PFF

PFF is clearly biased then because the fumble caused by Hargraves against the Eagles was right through Biadasz.. Not only was that a sack but it was a sack fumble recovered for a TD by the opposing team. About the worst possible outcome on a play.. I'm sure PFF gave that sack to Williams.. but they were wrong. Williams was supposed to come help.. but it was Biadasz who got pushed back into Dak on that play.

MarcusRock

Reaction score
Because fans have no idea how to gauge a center.....most fans can't even name a good center in the NFL. Factor that in with who he plays for? Easy decision.

Oh yeah? Mike Webster. There, I named one.

dcstar

Reaction score
Mr Biadasz is doing fine whilst still growing but not quite one of the best in the business.

If true he is actually leading the votes for center...this magnifies the uselessness of the pro-bowl voting and anyone who gets "voted"in. Pro bowl proves nothing anymore.

Go Cowboys!

RonnieT24

Reaction score

I don't think people "hate" him.. I choose to think they just recognize that he has not been all that great this year. In addition to getting knocked off the ball quite a bit he has also rolled a half dozen snaps back to Dak .. He doesn't stink.. but he aint Fredbeard.. Hell to me he looks to be a downgrade from Joe Looney at this point.

Doomsday101

Reaction score

Personally I don't hate the guy, I think he is capable of better play than he has shown as of late. I'm not giving up on him but not going to lower what should be expected from him.

mrmojo

Reaction score
Pro Bowl is a popularity contest, based on votes of coaches, players and fans, and fans can vote multiple times, that's how Jaylon got in with his campaigning.....our fans or his family and friends must be voting for him like maniacs.

All-Pro is the true indicator of how good a player is.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
PFF is clearly biased then because the fumble caused by Hargraves against the Eagles was right through Biadasz.. Not only was that a sack but it was a sack fumble recovered for a TD by the opposing team. About the worst possible outcome on a play.. I'm sure PFF gave that sack to Williams.. but they were wrong. Williams was supposed to come help.. but it was Biadasz who got pushed back into Dak on that play.
You are fixated on one play.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
You are fixated on one play.

Dude I remember damn near every play.. Especially big plays that go either for or against my team. But the point stands.. if PFF says Biadasz has not given up a sack then they are wrong.. plain and simple.. And frankly if not for Dak's ability to run out of harm's way he would have given up about 10 sacks to be honest.

johneric8

Reaction score
He's been serviceable for the Cowboys but I don't see him as all that great of a center. Do I just underappreciate him? How do you feel about him leading the Pro Bowl vote at his position?
He is very smart and also gifted at opening holes in the run game. He has a very decorated pedigree as well, so yes, you listen too much to idiots on this forum saying he sucks and you do indeed under appreciate him.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Dude I remember damn near every play.. Especially big plays that go either for or against my team. But the point stands.. if PFF says Biadasz has not given up a sack then they are wrong.. plain and simple.. And frankly if not for Dak's ability to run out of harm's way he would have given up about 10 sacks to be honest.
There you go focusing on one play again.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
He is very smart and also gifted at opening holes in the run game. He has a very decorated pedigree as well, so yes, you listen too much to idiots on this forum saying he sucks and you do indeed under appreciate him.
I give that opinion far more credence than those that say Biadasz sucks.

ChronicCowboy

Reaction score
Maybe centers in the NFC just aren’t that good. After watching Creed Humphrey last night, Biadasz seems pretty average.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Because NFL lines in general suck would be my guess.

Dallas has one of the best lines in the league. Problem is Cowboys fans think other teams have it better than we do and don’t understand how horrible Oline play is in this league.