How is Tyler Biadasz leading the Pro Bowl vote at C?

RonnieT24

Reaction score
LOL...........Zeke is playing great and Biadasz is #1 in pro bowl voting because he has been bad?

Who is in the real dream world?

You managed to latch onto two fallacies in one sentence there. I'm pretty sure nobody watching this beat up version of Zeke over the past 4-5 weeks has said he "is playing great" and nobody has said Biadasz has been bad. He is simply been serviceable.. Not horrible.. functional.. but frankly nowhere near the top of the league level. By the way.. isn't Zeke the top vote getter at running back for the NFC? Does that mean you think HE is playing great? I mean the fan voting can't be wrong can it?

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
You managed to latch onto two fallacies in one sentence there. I'm pretty sure nobody watching this beat up version of Zeke over the past 4-5 weeks has said he "is playing great" and nobody has said Biadasz has been bad. He is simply been serviceable.. Not horrible.. functional.. but frankly nowhere near the top of the league level. By the way.. isn't Zeke the top vote getter at running back for the NFC? Does that mean you think HE is playing great? I mean the fan voting can't be wrong can it?

So you are admitting that Zeke has been playing poorly of late? Because all you do is blame everyone but Zeke.

Zeke is a house hold name. Nobodies knows Biadasz genius. Once again your logic gets swatted easily.

shabazz

Reaction score
i dont get the Biadasz hate.

Easy......the more credit given to the offensive line, the harder it is to defend the man it protects when he has a bad game

It’s fun to watch the usual suspects jump all over this assertion.

Although the offensive line hasn’t done as well run blocking, Dakota is the 26th least Qb sacked in the NFl
Less than 2 sacks per game........the narrative must be established that they can’t pass block

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
For a second year Center, he should be pushing defenders at the point of attack WAY better than he is. He didn't get stronger and take that 2nd year step. It explains why the middle is awful.

Look at where he's ranked among other Centers. Everyone has him ranked in the mid 20's. What clue is everyone missing?
He sure doesn't give up sacks nor is he a penalty machine like Williams.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Easy......the more credit given to the offensive line, the harder it is to defend the man it protects when he has a bad game

It’s fun to watch the usual suspects jump all over this assertion.

Although the offensive line hasn’t done as well run blocking, Dakota is the 26th least Qb sacked in the NFl
Less than 2 sacks per game........the narrative must be established that they can’t pass block
Dak recently was pressured a 61 year franchise high in a game. Guess who was to blame?

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
For a second year Center, he should be pushing defenders at the point of attack WAY better than he is. He didn't get stronger and take that 2nd year step. It explains why the middle is awful.

Look at where he's ranked among other Centers. Everyone has him ranked in the mid 20's. What clue is everyone missing?
:hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer:

RonnieT24

Reaction score
Fan voting is nothing but a popularity contest.

That goes without saying.. but in many respects the player voting is pretty much the same. Guys vote for guys they like more than guys they hate. I mean if a guy gouged you in the eye 4-5 times in a game are you trying to help him make more money?

Creeper

Reaction score
If Biadasz wins the fan voting for the NFC Pro-Bowl C it would be an embarrassment to all Cowboys fans. He is young and promising but nowhere near pro-bowl level.