How long do you think players have felt this way about Dak?

plymkr

Reaction score
Can Micah talk? He has not room because he's MIA in the playoffs.
Right. I’m no fan of Dak but Micah has been just as non productive in playoffs and against playoff teams as Dak. Micah should send Trent Williams a Father’s Day card.

I guess Torrence Parsons didn’t watch the defense against the Packers. Micah’s brother is not talking about the way Micah quit against the Packers. One thing Torrence said that bothers me. He tweeted do we remember what the defense looked like before Micah came. Yes I do. And it looks exactly the same. Can’t stop the run and can’t get off the field. The only difference in the defense since Micah came has been TOs but I credit Quinn for that.

plymkr

Reaction score
Parsons needs to look in the mirror. He is the 'Dak' of this defense, except all he does is run his mouth on twitter and his podcast. The first play he ever makes in the playoffs will be his first. Skip Bayless was right about him, all he will do is run to his podcast to talk crap and whine. And Parsons got defensive and lashed out. He's corny as can be.

Parsons or any player on this team has zero room to talk. Amari Cooper is soft and has did zero when it mattered. Ceedee Lamb is Cooper 2.0. The list goes on.
Completely agree. Parsons racks up stats against crappy teams but disappears against good teams and in the playoffs.

Our offensive and defensive leaders disappear when the competition is tough and have big splash plays against weak teams.

plymkr

Reaction score
Hey, at least Dak fights out on the field until the last second ticks. Which other player can you say did the same against the Packers? None of these players, much less their families, have a right to be yapping.
I will give you that. Most of the team quit. Dak kept playing but unfortunately it was too little too late. But him and Ferguson were still putting effort into it.

Cmac

Reaction score
Been awhile.. Micah called him out after the 49ers debacle last year. Cooper said he was the black Kirk Cousins, though KC is a better QB than Dak will ever be..
Kirk is better? Who said that? He's achieved far less for any franchise. What's his excuse. You like that?

Staubacher

Reaction score
players families need to shut up. CD's mommy coming to his defense....seriously. the baby was pouting on the sideline because he had a tough start. grow the hell up and be a man. where was the fight?

Parsons's brother needs to shut the heck up. his brother, supposedly a top 3 defensive player in this league came up really really short when it counted. point fingers all you want, your brother sucked against GB.

when families start to open their mouth and point fingers, blah blah blah, that's where it speaks to the team culture or lack thereof. cowboys are always full of drama and drama leads to failure. do your job. none of them did as far as I am concerned.
Funny you didn't include Tad...

MyFairLady

Reaction score
When you are fighting for everything you get and the so called leader of your team struts in with his designer outfit and hand bags only to poop his pants on the biggest stage it does not instill confidence.

CCBoy

Reaction score
When you are fighting for everything you get and the so called leader of your team struts in with his designer outfit and hand bags only to poop his pants on the biggest stage it does not instill confidence.
The guy from the rock concert is screeming his head off... :muttley:

Don't look now but Buffalo is now in off season and KC had to win an away game with the very best QB in the NFL....

CCBoy

Reaction score
so my team is worth almost twice as much as an average team. they won superbowls, been to CCGs, etc. so again tell me why should I change the way we run the cowboys?
The run for Dallas is their stumbling block on both sides of the ball. You want a now Eagles way working into the third year of change at Defensive Coordinator and not just fixing the size problem on defensive line and linebacker in Dallas?

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
The run for Dallas is their stumbling block on both sides of the ball. You want a now Eagles way working into the third year of change at Defensive Coordinator and not just fixing the size problem on defensive line and linebacker in Dallas?
my comment was in regards to cowboys success vs. cowboys worth. moneywise. the cowboys are worth almost twice as much. not having done squat in 30 years. other teams won superbowls. multiple ones. and still worth less. so why change if my goal is to maximize the value of cowboys, which is what Jerry wants.

jgboys1

Reaction score
It is going to be a hard sell for Jerry to convince this team that Dak can get them to a Super Bowl.

MyFairLady

Reaction score
No matter what they say Jerry and Dak consider the past season to be a complete success. We will lather rinse and repeat.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
Right. I’m no fan of Dak but Micah has been just as non productive in playoffs and against playoff teams as Dak. Micah should send Trent Williams a Father’s Day card.

I guess Torrence Parsons didn’t watch the defense against the Packers. Micah’s brother is not talking about the way Micah quit against the Packers. One thing Torrence said that bothers me. He tweeted do we remember what the defense looked like before Micah came. Yes I do. And it looks exactly the same. Can’t stop the run and can’t get off the field. The only difference in the defense since Micah came has been TOs but I credit Quinn for that.
father's day card, lol lol remember he wanted to go up against the best!! Once that wasn't working they should have moved him to the other side

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
It is going to be a hard sell for Jerry to convince this team that Dak can get them to a Super Bowl.
we hope!! We hope they get on dak early in the year and don't want until the playoffs to let him have it

CCBoy

Reaction score
Then why is Dak demanding to be paid like he's an elite guy who can carry a team?

Until that changes, I (and many others) will rightfully expect him to perform at a level commensurate with his pay scale
You haven't noticed NFL standards for QB contracts for the past 10 years and the movement to a passing NFL?