How many Amazon orders in the past 6 months?

Hardline

Reaction score
Struts for my Toyota Tacoma

oxygen sensor for same truck

Three pounds of dehydrated apricots

A vintage KISS concert shirt for the Hotter than Hell tour.

A Burzum shirt. Only fans of black metal will recognize that name.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
11, which surprises me. I thought I've ordered a lot more than that.
Last 3 orders: Waterproof socks (I don't know why)
Grave Before Shave Beard Balm (cigar/vanilla scent)
The complete collection of Bone graphic novels (up there with Calvin and Hobbes for me)

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
after my credit card got hacked twice each exactly 21 days after an Amazon purchase I no longer use my account.
I got their credit card and get 5% back on their purchases and now Whole Foods is going to be offering cash back on it as well. It is still through a bank, Bezos probably owns it, but you are protected and I only use it on Amazon currently.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

I am sensing a pattern here.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
11, which surprises me. I thought I've ordered a lot more than that.
Last 3 orders: Waterproof socks (I don't know why)
Grave Before Shave Beard Balm (cigar/vanilla scent)
The complete collection of Bone graphic novels (up there with Calvin and Hobbes for me)
There is a cigar/vanilla scent? I know they make flavored cigars, an abomination, but didn't know that was actually a scent.

Do you read those books with your waterproof socks on in the wading pool while putting forth the pheromone scent of a man smoking a cigar while eating pudding? I like to theme the purchases, lubricates the imagination.

Corso

Reaction score
There is a cigar/vanilla scent? I know they make flavored cigars, an abomination, but didn't know that was actually a scent.

Do you read those books with your waterproof socks on in the wading pool while putting forth the pheromone scent of a man smoking a cigar while eating pudding? I like to theme the purchases, lubricates the imagination.
No...
But now that you've mentioned it... time to fill the froggie pool!!!!

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
What, that he only fixes his truck when he's going to a concert?
The man is all about variety and ignores those suggestions they make for related products. "People who bought this also bought this". I usually send them a message "If everyone else is jumping off the bridge, does that mean I have to? Your Momma would be ashamed of you".

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
24 for me....and after looking it’s a crazy variety of stuff
Yeah, same here. Wouldn't it be a fun game to try and put together someone's lifestyle by seeing all their Amazon purchases for the last 6 months? It is impulse shopping personified. At least in a store, I have time to rethink it, or my wife had time to remove the items like I was a toddler on the cereal aisle, but once I click, I am off to other wonderous destinations on the internet.

I like to cook, actually like to cook more than eat, and have bought a lot of gadgets on Amazon but then I'll unwrap it and put it in a drawer and then come across it later and have to get back on Amazon and check back purchases to see what the hell the thing is supposed to do.

DoctorChicken

Reaction score

Love Burzum, I’d be afraid to wear a shirt in public though.

Xelda

Reaction score
I was thinking 2, but it was 14 orders total. (I'm not proud of myself any more.)

@Corso I adore Calvin and Hobbes!

@CouchCoach Have you ever gone to https://www.spiceandtea.com/ and looked at their spices and salts? They have a huge variety of stuff to enhance your dishes and drinks. Salted Caramel Sugar on top of vanilla ice cream is exceptional.

Last edited:

Corso

Reaction score
I was thinking 2, but it was 14 orders total. (I'm not proud of myself any more.)

@CouchCoach Have you ever gone to https://www.spiceandtea.com/ and looked at their spices and salts? They have a huge variety of stuff to enhance your dishes and drinks. Salted Caramel Sugar on top of vanilla ice cream is exceptional.
Watterson was a singular genius. I'm not surprised he retired early, but it did break my heart. I still go back and read some C&H and sometimes I tear up. It's that good.
Bone is the closest thing to it with it's sweet humor, whimsy and fun while also being a bit tragic and thoughtful at the same time.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Check out The Spice House, Spices Inc, The Great American Spice Co., and my personal favorite Penzy's, Xelda. All have their pros and cons, I use all of them. Meticulous research led me to those ones as the best, after many trial and error.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Well, there's another one added to the list. I am an old salty.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I usually buy my coffee from a local roaster, Numinous in Marble Falls, but I also do cold brew and getting that grind right where it doesn't put a funky sediment in it is difficult. So, I ordered Stone Street for Cold Brew on Amazon and it is outstanding, great flavor and no sediment.