How many Amazon orders in the past 6 months?

Xelda

Reaction score
@Corso I'll have to check out Bones one of these days. Not easy to get over Calvin and Hobbes. Waterson didn't want animated shows about them because he wanted the reader to come up with the voices for both. He never approved merchandising of Calvin and Hobbes, so everything we see of them is not authorized. I'm sure he doesn't appreciate seeing Calvin peeing on everything.

@Trouty Thank you for the new places to check out. I've invested hundreds in the Spice & Tea exchange. Their herbal tea Blood Orange Smoothie is amazing. I have many of their spices too.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
I was off by 9. I'm at 11 in the last six months, just because I do a lot of brick and mortar shopping. Last purchase was a Cuisinart 3 qt sauce pan, oldest was a Oster toaster oven.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Lets raise the bar, how many Amazon purchases total? oooooh, come out here and admit it, 1,000+ order Zoners! :)

MonsterD

Quota outta absentia
Reaction score
Love Burzum, I’d be afraid to wear a shirt in public though.
From 1994 to 2009, Vikernes was incarcerated for the murder of Mayhem guitarist Øystein "Euronymous" Aarseth and the arson of three churches. While imprisoned, he recorded two dark ambient albums using only synthesizers, as he did not have access to drums, guitar or bass. Since his release from prison in 2009, he has recorded several more albums. In 2018, Vikernes announced the end of the Burzum project.

Ummmmm. well ok

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Lets raise the bar, how many Amazon purchases total? oooooh, come out here and admit it, 1,000+ order Zoners! :)
370 but that is only on this account which goes back to part of 2014. I had two previous accounts on different email addresses but I would guess at close to 1000, mostly CD's and Blu-Ray's.

MonsterD

Quota outta absentia
Reaction score
I have 5 but like @cowboyec I have way more on ebay because Amazon is not the place to get the best prices on things, it is more or less best used for highly specialized things you can't get anymore on other sites.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
370 but that is only on this account which goes back to part of 2014. I had two previous accounts on different email addresses but I would guess at close to 1000, mostly CD's and Blu-Ray's.
Just going back to 2013, I'm at 134. Not shabby, but less than I expected. I do order from other sites, so that puts a damper on my Amazon orders, for sure.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
I have 5 but like @cowboyec I have way more on ebay because Amazon is not the place to get the best prices on things, it is more or less best used for highly specialized things you can't get anymore on other sites.
I'm just scared to use eBay. I go there for my vape coils, but even then, I'm reluctant. Why is eBay the best, if you don't mind a brief explanation, Monster?

cowboyec

Reaction score
if I cant find it on ebay...then I go to Amazon.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
I'm just scared to use eBay. I go there for my vape coils, but even then, I'm reluctant. Why is eBay the best, if you don't mind a brief explanation, Monster?
I used to buy antique lighters from ebay quite a bit...
You can find some beautiful lighters there.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
2, and the first one was only because my mother gave me a gift card for Amazon, because she knows how much I love shopping there. o_O

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
I used to buy antique lighters from ebay quite a bit...
You can find some beautiful lighters there.
Oh for sure, antiques and rarities/oddities... but these fine folks are saying it's their go-to, and I'm curious and don't want to be missing out. My borderline-Aspergers friend uses eBay for shoes and it freaks me out how much money he drops there, but it's still for a specialty item (in his case, shoes). I'm seeing the fine folks in this thread use it as a site to purchase everything. I'm real curious.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Oh for sure, antiques and rarities/oddities... but these fine folks are saying it's their go-to, and I'm curious and don't want to be missing out. My borderline-Aspergers friend uses eBay for shoes and it freaks me out how much money he drops there, but it's still for a specialty item (in his case, shoes). I'm seeing folks use it as a site to purchase everything. I'm real curious.
Huh... I never even considered using ebay as a major vendor for my purchases. Not like I order a ton of stuff online apparently.

Hardline

Reaction score
Love Burzum, I’d be afraid to wear a shirt in public though.
Preview.png

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Oh for sure, antiques and rarities/oddities... but these fine folks are saying it's their go-to, and I'm curious and don't want to be missing out. My borderline-Aspergers friend uses eBay for shoes and it freaks me out how much money he drops there, but it's still for a specialty item (in his case, shoes). I'm seeing the fine folks in this thread use it as a site to purchase everything. I'm real curious.
I use eBay for a lot of things. I haven't had a bad experience yet. There was one time, when I ordered a three pack of protective films for my phone and only one was in the package. I emailed the guy and he refunded all my money and told me to keep the one I got because it was his mistake.