How many Amazon orders in the past 6 months?

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
24 and I just started using Amazon this year. I would hate to see how many orders my wife has had on her account though. Considering the amount of deliveries we get I'd guess it is easily triple digits.

Amazon rocks though and I should have started using it sooner. We always check Amazon before buying anything. Several times I've found a product I liked at a brick & mortar, checked Amazon while at the store, ordered online with same day delivery and saved $30-$40. I bought a paint sprayer that way while standing in Home Depot, was delivered around 8 PM and I painted my fence the next day.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score

Like ec, I use eBay more, but even that's probably only about 15 or 20 orders in the past year.
I've only bought 2 things from Ebay --- tickets to Dallas Cowboys vs. New England Patriots 2011 in Foxboro. I had to create a new account yesterday because my daughter wanted an American Girl Grace doll. Had to research yesterday how to do automatic bidding so I didn't lose. Woke up this morning to an email saying I won so had to link PayPal up. Daughter is happy though.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
Looks like 30. Just depends on what I can get cheaper there. I have an Amazon Visa that I use for almost all of my daily purchases. I also use it to purchase things for my employer which I am then compensated for. Those purchases are often $1,000+, with some approaching $10,000. So, some months I get $80-100 in Amazon rewards just from the 1% cash back on cash expenses for work. That means a lot of my Amazon purchases are free.

cowboyec

Reaction score
I've come to always check eBay before buying anything. There are excellent deals to be had.
authentic 4x Cowboys throwback jersey....$25.
you kiddin' me....don't care that it was Miles Austin...it's in my rotation now.

ebay....giant garage sale for 'Merica!!!!!

The Fonz

Correctamundo
Reaction score
As a minimalist person I would say zero I have never used amazon or any store online I don't like to buy online anything .The only payments I do online are server colocation fees and that I do it yearly.
If I really need something I always ask the local store to buy it for me if they don't have it.