How many coaches are gonna have to fall before Jerry realizes its the QB?

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
I am very confident if I was in charge this team would have won multiple super bowls in the last 27 years.

This isn't hard.

lol...you're a trip, my friend.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

How many coaches are gonna have to fall before Jerry realizes its the QB?​

As in head coaches?

500 - (Barry Switzer, Chan Gailey, Dave Campo, Bill Parcells, Wade Phillips, Jason Garrett, Mike McCarthy) =

493. Final answer.

The focus is on quarterback (like umpteen other threads and posts) but the open 'when Jerry Jones realize' question is applicable to everything associated with the team.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
As in head coaches?

500 - (Barry Switzer, Chan Gailey, Dave Campo, Bill Parcells, Wade Phillips, Jason Garrett, Mike McCarthy) =

493. Final answer.

The focus is on quarterback (like umpteen other threads and posts) but the open 'when Jerry Jones realize' question is applicable to everything associated with the team.

Whoa! Are you saying that we have to go through 493 more until the right one comes along?

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Are gonna have to fall on the sword before Jerry clues up and realizes its the QB that's the reason our offense is inconsistent?
it is the QB. who you got that's better.....I am open to good ideas, not those who say I want mahomes and we have to get our mahomes in the draft.

ChuckA1

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This. Dak is stuck here.

He can be a damn fine bus driver.. if we had used and paid him accordingly it would be fine.

The biggest problem with dak is we tried to use him and pay him like mahomes..
Wasn't it Dak that threatened to hold out if he wasn't paid like an elite QB?

khiladi

Reaction score
Are gonna have to fall on the sword before Jerry clues up and realizes its the QB that's the reason our offense is inconsistent?
I’m sure he knows now. Word on the street is Moore actually wanted to go, so Jerry let him bounce.

They must have had an understanding after the previous pay raise when Moore was interviewing for the Boise State job.

Facts are, Jerry did his job the last two years as far as the roster is concerned, outside extending this mediocre QB who absolutely sucked in the playoffs two years in a row.

sacase

Reaction score
We are stuck with Dak for at least next year. He has one chance to show improvement or he is a June 1st cut. No more excuses. You wanted to be the man, now you got to be the man.

ChuckA1

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I don't ever remember that Dak ever did what Zeke did, I could be wrong.
I think you're correct. Didn't they franchise him one year and then finally sign him to the 40mil deal? I don't remember, honestly

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
I think you're correct. Didn't they franchise him one year and then finally sign him to the 40mil deal? I don't remember, honestly

Something like that, not really sure.

I have no gripes about Dak's pockets even though I don't think he deserved getting paid like he has, my gripe is and always will be the "you can't get rid of me unless I want you too" contract.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
I don't know. I somewhat enjoyed the Romo years. He was a pretty darn good qb. Too bad his body couldn't hold out. He was getting better at not turning the ball over as the years went by. He was a fun guy to watch.
He was average, Dak is average, we need star power. Otherwise, make the team around him a bunch of stars.