how many games do you think we will win out of the 4 remaining?

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
who will we beat and why?

who will we lose to and why?

i'm asking because i don't predict anything anymore.:)

i wanna hear from you.

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
3-1. Hopefully our 1 loss is to the Steelers or Ravens.

Boysboy

Reaction score
lane;2454086 said:

i wanna hear from you.

Baltimore, MAYBE-we're at home in our finale at TX Stadium.

The rest-we suck in Dec, it's @Pitt, Giants, and @Philly.

FCBarca

Reaction score
Hoping for 4 but thinking it may be 3...Giants is a W...Philly is a W...Between the Ravens and Steelers, those are two stiff tests...I like Dallas taking Baltimore in big D but if there's a game that is most difficult to pull off, might be Pitt at Pitt

Givincer

Reaction score
I'm expecting 4, but fully ready to accept 3.

I think either we lose to the Giants or Pittsburgh, and Philly and Baltimore are for-sure wins.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
If we beat Pitt and NY we should win out. Balt shouldn't be able to stay with us and I think we could rattle Flacco which is saying something. Nice rookie.

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
dwarecwby311;2454087 said:
All 4, because we have Antonio Ramiro Romo

i hope you are right.

he is the reason the defense is playing so well in my opinion.

they know he is going to work his jedi magic.

gmoney112

Reaction score
lane;2454086 said:

i wanna hear from you.

i think we win out.

pitt because the only way i see them scoring a TD is if we turn it over in our own territory. romo is usually good for one stupid play a game. but our passing attack will be brutal, just too many options.

giants. i think theyll be surprised at how we come out smashing them in the mouth. it'll be close but romo will keep the defense off the field. jacobs won't get trash yards in the 3rd and 4th like he did last game. also brad johnson won't be in to hand them the ball in our own territory.

ravens. flacco plays the Commanders/steelers/cowboys. i don't see him having a strong finish after this schedule. i also don't think their offense will be able to keep with us.

philly. im not really sure. they play trash some games and then they go and kill arizona. we'll see how they play against the Commanders in week 16.

LowTech

the most important member
Reaction score
I'm a homer cowboy fan and proud of it...................all 4.

:D

:starspin

reddyuta

Reaction score
3.we will lose the final one against the eagles after securing a playoff berth.

links18

Reaction score
None of the remaining games will be anything other than extremely difficult to win. We could lose up to 3 of the remaining 4. We could finish 9-7 or 10-6, but I honestly don't see us winning more than 2 out these final 4. We take Baltimore at home, but beating the Steelers at Pittsburgh in December is going to take a herculean effort. The Giants just look very good right now. The Philly game could go either way depending on what happens with their season and who is starting at QB. Bottom line: despite the 3 game roll we are on, I think we are still on the outside looking in at the playoffs. It will be very difficult to make the playoffs this year with our December schedule. :mad:

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
I expected us to lose at Pittsburgh even before the mid season collapse. I am not going to budge now. I think we will finish 11-5.

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
If we turn it over at maximum only one time (maybe two and that's biting my lip), I think we win in Pittsburgh. Anymore than that, and we lose. If we win there, I think we can run the table.

EMMITSWIFT

Benched
Reaction score
2-2. We will lose a in tough one at Pitt and at home to NY . That loss to the rams killed our playoff dreams ...

dallas_112678

Reaction score
it all depends on this next game, if we beat pitt i think the worse would would go would be 3-1 (2-1 after pitt) and i wouldnt be surprised if we took all 4. If we lose to Pitt i think we go 2-2.

This is a momentum type game, if we win then we just defeated the most likely AFC super bowl contender which would give us so much momentum, but if we lose then the team will think "here we go again" with a december skid.

Everson24

Reaction score
viman96;2454093 said:
3-1. Hopefully our 1 loss is to the Steelers or Ravens.

If we lose one I sure hope it's against the Ravens. It might hurt the Steelers divisional hopes.

Extreme

Benched
Reaction score
2-2

Pitt beats you 25-10
NY beats you 24-14
You beat Baltimore 31-12
You beat Philthy 37-16