how many games do you think we will win out of the 4 remaining?

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
I always pick the better team, regardless of where the game is being played, but I'm not convinced Pitt is better than us. And we seem to play really well in late start/night games on the road. What the hell, 3-1.

Extreme

Benched
Reaction score
big dog cowboy;2454134 said:
Run the table.

Four W's in a row.

Decembers disasters are forever buried.
You'd figure you'd have to catch a break eventually for sure, I just don't think it'll be this year. Then again, even TB ended their losing streak of cold weather games a few years ago, so who knows?

Eskimo

Reaction score
I say 3-1 but the loss could be to any of the 4 opponents - very tough month with 4 physical defenses that get after the QB.

HoosierCowboy

Put Pearson in the HOF
Reaction score
the only things that could keep us from winning out: injuries and/or turnovers

a.mart24

Reaction score
Pittsburgh - Worthless-berger is an INT machine, his O-line sucks, and hopefully Willie Parker will be too injured to play. Their D stops the run like their lives depend on it. For this game, it's probably a good thing Felix Jones is injured. That way, we can throw on them all day like many decent offenses have. I personally would wanna get the ball to Witten a lot and tire their LBs out. Then hand it to Barber and pound it down their throats. With a decent game plan, we will win.

New York - Great all-around football team right now. Them not having Plaxico Burress might actually hurt us because Henry could actually keep up with him and miscommunications between him and Eli could help us. I'm not looking forward to Hixon being lined up on his side. As for Jacobs, put on the Pittsburgh, and Skins' games and see what they did to slow him down. Still, we should do better this time around as we have Romo, T-New, a slightly more function O-line and Defense with HEART.

Baltimore - Pass over R-Lewis all day. Marion Barber is a North South runner and as much as I'd love to see him blow #52 up, I'd rather see him healthy should we wind up in the playoffs.

Philadelphia: PUT PRESSURE ON MCFLABB. Mess up his footwork and he is DONE! As for Westbrook, rush Bradie James enough and they'll keep him back for pass protection.

We can win 4, but hopefully we won't need to.

Reaction score
Dallas will need to go 4-0, it certainly can happen but who knows... One game at a time. Pittsburgh looks primed for the playoffs, this will be one tough game for Dallas.

The Panch

Reaction score
Im surprised at how how many people seem so sure about a W against New York. They've been moving like a well oiled machine and their one loss of the season was a fluke that every team has to have.

CM Duck

I'm breaking the 4th wall...
Reaction score

our Defense will cause more turnovers and get more sacks than Pitts D

the giants will miss Plax and not be able to stop our passing game

there is no way this team will lose the Texas Stadium farewell game. Jerry will have the house filled with Cowboys Legends. I think this will be our toughest game of the 4. Both teams will still be fighting for their playoff lives. And Tony wins the game for them in the last minutes with a clutch pass...therefore clinching the Cowboys a playoff spot with this win.

and the eagles....they will bury them. with the troubles they are going thru they are done for the season. McNabb will be riding the pine cuz they wanna see what Kobb(sp?) has since they are getting ready to trade McNabb in the offseason...

I say this knowing that I have no way of knowing the future...but let's see what happens

Givincer

Reaction score
The Panch;2454173 said:
Im surprised at how how many people seem so sure about a W against New York. They've been moving like a well oiled machine and their one loss of the season was a fluke that every team has to have.

The thing is though... we're a better team than New York with Tony Romo. I really don't even question that.

There's a reason we beat them 2 times last year by what should've been a blowout margin both times. And the third time we met we did everything but win (by that I mean we had 330 yards, held the ball for 40 minutes)...

I just don't think New York is in our league. We'll see though. This December game is the tell-all.

Boysboy

Reaction score
The Panch;2454173 said:

After getting hammered by the Browns early in the season, I thought they got exposed...I thought wrong...

The Panch

Reaction score
Givincer;2454184 said:
The thing is though... we're a better team than New York with Tony Romo. I really don't even question that.

There's a reason we beat them 2 times last year by what should've been a blowout margin both times. And the third time we met we did everything but win (by that I mean we had 330 yards, held the ball for 40 minutes)...

I just don't think New York is in our league. We'll see though. This December game is the tell-all.
This isnt last year and to say New York isnt in our league is foolish. They're the best team in football. Their defense is better than ours in every phase except sacks and our running game isnt even in their league. Im all about confidence, but that's ignorance.

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
The Panch;2454173 said:

i agree they look just like a well oiled machine. they have the best o-line for sure.

very well all around coached team.

i think we will beat them though.

i think that will be one of the best games this year...can't wait for that one.

mmohican29

Reaction score
"indeed we can run it.... run it..."

All 4. In fact, All remaining games. I'd love to see the Cowboys adapt the attitude of Pacino in the Godfather Pt 2. to the rest of the NFL. "Here's my offer: Nothing."

SDogo

Not as good as I once was but as good once as I ev
Reaction score
I really believe if we beat Pittsburgh we go 3-1 losing in Philly, if we lose to Pittsburgh I believe we go 1-3 beating only Baltimore. Yeah, I think it's that big of a game.

Givincer

Reaction score
The Panch;2454200 said:
This isnt last year and to say New York isnt in our league is foolish. They're the best team in football. Their defense is better than ours in every phase except sacks and our running game isnt even in their league. Im all about confidence, but that's ignorance.

No this isn't last year. But both teams retained a lot of the same players as last year, so it's certainly relevant to look to last year. We should've beaten this team three times last year, and none of the games should have been close. That is why I say the Giants are not in our league.

The Giants are 11-1... the "best team in football." We were 11-1 at one point, and the "best team in football" at one point too, and it didn't mean a darn thing once we lost in January.

I think we're better than the Giants. Call me ignorant all you like. We'll see who is ignorant in two weeks, I suppose.