how many games do you think we will win out of the 4 remaining?

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
Hostile;2454115 said:
I expected us to lose at Pittsburgh even before the mid season collapse. I am not going to budge now. I think we will finish 11-5.
you're wrong. Iv'e already guaranteed that PITTSBURGH WILL BURN TO THE GROUND! which translates to: we will beat Pittsburgh.

The Panch

Reaction score
jobberone;2454457 said:
I hinted about stats. I don't go with that fully. Nor do I dismiss them. It's matchups and we can defend them. They will need their A game and all game long. Hopefully we can get up by 14 early and force them to throw. I'm not counting on that.

I understand where you're coming from. The Giants have generally run well all year. They've also not made mistakes and generally have had a lead or be in the game in the second half. That allows them to run all game long. It's a great recipe for winning in this league. Run the ball then throw it some then run more.

It's matchups. We're a big team and just as physical. We pass the ball a lot more than NY. So not being a run team in this league doesn't bother me as much as in the past. You don't have to run much at all and you can still win although I prefer more balance than that.

If they play them with an attitude and get physical they can beat them. As long as they don't hand it to them.
Absolutely. It's just in the past two years, someone they make our Run D look like foolish, sometimes we make their running game look foolish. It's a seesaw rivalry.

you're wrong. Iv'e already guaranteed that PITTSBURGH WILL BURN TO THE GROUND! which translates to: we will beat Pittsburgh.
That'll just make their field more of a hazard.

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
I most definitely think we CAN go 4-0, but we will have to play almost flawlessly to do so. Here's my breakdown:

Pittsburgh - This is the game I see us having the most difficult time winning. I don't think Pittsburgh is a better team, especially offensively, but they'replaying at home in December on what will most likely be a bad field. Advantage to them. Our O line will have to play very, very well, and that means avoiding penalties and keeping Romo upright. We certainly can win this game IF our offense is clicking. If we play well offensively, Pittsburgh cannot score with us. Toss up, with them getting the edge.

N.Y. Giants - We win this game. Revenge game. NFC East game. The Giants might have the East wrapped up by this game and might coast like we did last year. Plus, they have some potentially serious issues with Burress and Pierce. As with PIttsburgh, we're more talented than the Giants on offense, but they obviously have the edge on D. I'm still not that impressed with their secondary. If we don't turn the ball over and keep their rush at bay we will win at home.

Baltimore - Rookie QB. Nuff said. He's good, but he won't win in Dallas. Baltimore can't score with us.

Philadelphia - Tough game to pick right now. Depends on where Philly is sitting at the time. If they're still in the playoff hunt, they'll be hard to handle. But, even though they won convincingly on Thursday they still have some issues with McNabb and Reid. I think we win this game, especially if a playoff spot is on the line and it most likely will be.

Overall, I think 3-1 with a shot at 4-0. Too optimistic??? Maybe, but we've overcome the storm and are playing well. Of course, all this depends on staying healthy and getting Barber and Ware on the field.

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
I do, however, wish we had Felix Jones for the stretch run. He's our most explosive player and brings another dimension to our offense. Defenses have to account for him both in the run and passing games. A player like Felix that can take it all the way on any play puts a lot of pressure on a defense. Oh well, got to play the hand you're dealt.

RoadRunner

Reaction score
All 4. Steelers because we match up well with them. Giants because we are due against them. Ravens for same reason as Pittsburgh. Eagles because they will have mailed it in by then.

GhettoxCowboy

Dem Boyz
Reaction score
lane;2454086 said:
who will we beat and why?

who will we lose to and why?

i'm asking because i don't predict anything anymore.:)

i wanna hear from you.

I think we will go 3-1 at worst 2-2!

our next 2 games are tough against the steelers and the G'nads!!

28 Joker

28 Joker
Reaction score
11-5

That should get us in. That means winning 3 out of 4.

If we win the next 2 games, we should be on track.

The Pittsburgh Steelers don't scare me. I expect the Cowboys to beat them.

DTK

Reaction score
I'd like to say all four, but for us to do so one thing absolutely has to happen: OUR OLINE MUST PLAY GREAT FROM HERE ON OUT!

Now how many of you have faith in that group in a stretch against 4 of the nastiest defense's in the NFL.

First is Blitzburgh where LeBeau will have Gurode's head spinning trying to figure out which way guys will come from. Plus, they're great against the run. Thus we'll be one dimensional and if the weather is bad, its over.

Then the Giants. We all know about them. I think we can score on them, but I'm not sure that we can stop them. We'll see.

Then the Ravens. To me this is the most winnable game, for their offense can be stopped. But then again, their defense can force turnovers and when they do, they score off them.

The last game against Philly is the defense that scares me the least. We know them and their pass rush seems to be fading.

All in all, not looking too good to me. 2-2 is the most realistic for me. Anything beyond that is icing on the cake. So, we'll need help to make the playoffs.

Da Hammer

The Natural
Reaction score
i think we will go 3-1 in the final month of the season. I'm not sure who we lose to its between the Steelers or Giants. I think we probably lose to the Steelers their blitz and entire defense in general is incredible... Every other game i think we can win, with the giants bein tough like i said but i dont think we lose back to back we will win 1 on of the 2 hopefully both!

romoluv

Reaction score
Steelers - Our team's confidence level is still high, plus with some desperation of not entering the Wildcard bubble yet, the boys will play their hearts out....Win

Giants - We are back with a vengence...Romo will help to compensate for the loss on 2nd Nov....Win

Ravens - Possibly our last game at Texas Stadium...Expect the boys to play with passion again.....Win

Eagles - I have an uneasy feeling on this one...cos nothing comes out of my crystal ball...

tyke1doe

Reaction score
I'm tired of hearing how talented this team is and how we have the best talent of any team.

If that's so, then we should win all 4. PERIOD.

If not, we deserve to be sitting home come playoffs.

I say the Cowboys rise to the occasion.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'm as big a homer as anyone on this board, but we're not in the Giants' class right now. I think we can beat PIT handily, probably lose the Giants game, and then we should win out. Personally, I don't mind going into the playoffs on the road, if we can get in. And I don't mind going into NYFG stadium having been beat twice in the regular season. It'd be nice to have someone else have to beat a team three times in a season to advance, for once. Not sure what the actual statistics say, but I always hate playing a team in the playoffs that we swept in the regular season.

Extreme

Benched
Reaction score
hutru01;2454408 said:
This coming from an Commanders fan who knows there shot at the playoffs is very very slim now. :laugh2: J/K man.
It's ok. I never heard of Jim Zorn before we hired him, and we all expected the worst. The way I see it, even if we lose out, we won at least 4 games more than I expected :laugh2:

If the South keeps playing the way they are, we'll all be watching from home.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
We shall finish this season with a streak of 10 straight wins. Why? Because we are the Dallas Cowboys! :laugh2:

zeroburrito

Reaction score
i think we can win all of them, but the ones i think we will have the easiest time with would be the ravens and the eagles.