How many of the members here are over 37 years old?

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
I am 51 yrs old. First Cowboys game I remember was the 1975 NFC divisional game in Minn. where Roger threw the Hail Mary to Drew.

That too is my first memory and when i truly started following this team at 8 years of age.

benson

Reaction score
My God, I'm surprised some of you dinosaurs know how to work your computer. Must have a shortcut to CZ on the desktop or somethin.

yimyammer

Reaction score

I wish our ages were posted under our username because it kind of shines a light on where people are coming from with their takes on things

csirl

Reaction score
43. Fan since late 70s thanks to Dickie Davies World of Sport. (Most of you will need to google this).

rwalters31

Reaction score
This is a very serious question, all jokes aside!

I have been with this site for 12+ years I believe. For Christ sake my own flesh and blood was drafted here(Kevin Burnett) and I have been a Boyz fans since I can remember.

I remember 1985 when Drew Pearson came on my street in LA visiting whomever. I do remember getting his autograph and catching every pass that came my way. How do I remember it was 1985? Because I lived in that apartment my 5th grade year only. That's how!

I have my own agenda. But my agenda has always been in favor of the Cowboys.

Quick story- 1996- we just won the SB, I told my uncle we will draft Randy Moss! He said "Dean, you crazy, y'all won't be drafting high enough to get Moss!"

2 years later we pass on Moss. HOF'er.

I have my own agenda and that is to draft Zeke.

If you guys go back and look at my post since 2003, maybe 2004- I forget. It has always been drafting a RB(not Felix Jones a career backup in college). We finally had a RB, He gained 1800+ yards, we go 12-4, and basically one play away for a chance at the SB against Seattle, we let him go 4-12 (granted Romo and Dez got hurt)...

This is my pitch to grab Zeke at #4.....
I can go on and on why we should draft Zeke @ 4 but I will let you guys chime in....

Some of the youngsters here have no idea what Dallas championship years were like except though the eyes of us old timers. You read and get the feeling of those days and the insight of football though the years of watching and reading (NFL channel did not exist until resent times). So enjoy and keep reading and get the best football insight in the league.

chagus

Reaction score
About to hit fourty three, I think. PUROS COWBOYS FER LIFE!!!

CCBoy

Reaction score
you can double that age for me

My wife is 72....:):starspin:

I got to watch Sid Blanks at Texas A&I and as the first draft pick on the Houston OIlers when they won the AFL Championship. Went to a game in the Astrodome, and heard the whole stadium pop when Butkus made a tackle. And then root for Eugene Upshaw as he kicked off for our Javelinas, and the stadium stood up and chanted: 'Field goal, Tuck.'

But as to Elliott, he would be an immediate star and be there for at least a strong five year run.

He can help both the running and passing games and definitely would be worth the pick.

What a running back stable that would then make...oh, I wouldn't be upset as well.

Mountaineerfan

Reaction score
Yeah. These days I actually have to think about how old I am when people ask. When you're a kid, you have it pegged to half-years and you round up.

Yeah mine is the last day of the year so I've been in different grades and age groups growing up with friends.

Galian Beast

Reaction score
31, been a member of this forum since 2005 after I left the Ranch forum (where I joined in March 2004).

I was one of the people who strongly wanted to draft Steven Jackson and think he would have changed everything for this team. I'm not pleased by how people underestimate running backs and the impact they have on an offense.

I think Zeke would be a huge catalyst on this offense, and change the very philosophy of the team.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
53. Became a fan at 16. Learned the rules of football because the Cowboys played it. Lots of ups and lots of downs. Wouldn't trade my Fandom for anything in the world. Being a Cowboys fan is part of my identity. I know we will all be able to brag again. Just hope it's sooner rather than later.