How many of the members here are over 37 years old?

SilverStarCowboy

The Actualist
Reaction score
Old enough to wear hand me downs from cousin Larry and eat the drippings from the pot roast over light bread about week later, and LIKE IT!

Old enough to see the man in the hat, and cry when Roger retired.

Old enough to kiss my butt goodbye and hide under the desk at school when the bell rang 4 times. Old enough to say prayer before lunch.

Old enough to get slapped if you talked back or came home after dinner. Old enough to go get tough skins for Christmas.

Old enough to pledge allegiance to the flag and old enough to eat beans...with cornbread and potatoes or Hamburger Helper.. twice a month...at least.

Old enough to watch Drag races in the front yard on Sat. night and old enough to watch the winners lose, just before they could leave.

Old enough to know when they try to take your guns they are really trying to take your freedom.

Old enough for those funny looking fat Bud Bottles, and Malt Duck.

Old enough for the Three Stooges and Gilligans' Island. Happy Days and Hee Haw...and jeup, even Dallas.

Last edited:

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
Since I already said in another thread. I'm not 24, I'm 42. Dyslexic bastige!

I'm Fat, You're Fat, He's Fat, She's Fat, Wouldn't You Like To Be Fat Too?

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
I am 10 days older than Romo which according to this board makes me prehistoric in QB years, but judging by the average in this thread, I'm a young fellah barely even entering my prime. What a complicated web we weave.

That's funny I am 6 days younger then Romo, and 16 days younger then you

FaSho

Reaction score
I'm only 26, and I'm pretty new here.

However, I have been at "The Ranch" since I was 14 (as dcowboy4life)

I see some people here that are on both boards as well.

To the original poster, I want Zeke too!

Silver Surfer

Reaction score

I wish our ages were posted under our username because it kind of shines a light on where people are coming from with their takes on things

Understand your point, but not sure I agree. Too many people are summarily dismissing others' points of view because of some label hung on them, and posting someone's age would provide them with another means to do so.

Kinda like this meme:

http://i636.***BLOCKED***/albums/uu87/jdjohnston1960/grandpa%20simpson.gif

Verdict

Reaction score
50. I was a casual Cowboys fan in my early years, but really became a fan when they TOTALLY SUCKED and Jerry bought the team, hired Jimmy Johnson, and drafted Troy Aikman. Aikman attended high school in Henryetta, OK less than 30 miles away from me. It was great to see them go from 1-15 to Super Bowl Champs in 3 years.

It was awesome hearing Madden talk about how the Cowboys were going to be a team to be reckoned with in a few years, and it happened a LOT faster than I ever thought it would.