How Many of Y'all would take Sean Payton Over Wade Phillips as Cowboys Head Coach?

satam55

Reaction score
I was listening to Randy Galloway's Radio show Tuesday and early on the Show they were talking about how Bad and awful The Saints looked on MNF, but both Randy and Brian Estridge (Keep in mind, He is a Hugh Wade Defender) admitted they would Take Current Saints Head Coach and former Cowboys Offensive Coordinator Sean Peyton over Wade Phillips in a second.

Hmmmmmm.......................... Come to think of think of it, I've never thought of Sean Peyton as Cowboys Head Coach, But WITHOUT QUESTION I WOULD TAKE SEAN PEYTON OVER DA BIG DOOFUS A.K.A. WADE PHILLIPS AS COWBOYS HEAD COACH IN A HEARTBEAT! You already know Peyton is not going to be soft as fucc on his players like Big Doofus.

How about Y'all?

dadymat

I'm kind of a Big Deal
Reaction score
I was pissed when peyton left.........and would still take him

NextGenBoys

Reaction score
onfieldrush8141;2318032 said:
Hes a offensive genius but we got Big Red.

I was thinking about this the other night.

NO has so many injuries to their receivers/tight end, yet they are still slinging it out there. The routes and plays that are being called are amazing.

We have far superior talent than NO does right now, why have we been slowed down drastically in the passing department the last few weeks?

RainMan

Makin' It Rain
Reaction score
Two years ago? Sure. But after last season's disaster, and this year's uninspiring start, nah.

The Saints epitomized a team that was undisciplined and couldn't close the deal against Minnesota. And it's been that way there since last year. When I watch Payton coach these days, I rarely think, "Man, we could have had that."

AKATheRake

Reaction score
satam55;2318029 said:
I was listening to Randy Galloway's Radio show Tuesday and early on the Show they were talking about how Bad and awful The Saints looked on MNF, but both Randy and Brian Estridge (Keep in mind, He is a Hugh Wade Defender) admitted they would Take Current Saints Head Coach and former Cowboys Offensive Coordinator Sean Peyton over Wade Phillips in a second.

Hmmmmmm.......................... Come to think of think of it, I've never thought of Sean Peyton as Cowboys Head Coach, But WITHOUT QUESTION I WOULD TAKE SEAN PEYTON OVER DA BIG DOOFUS A.K.A. WADE PHILLIPS AS COWBOYS HEAD COACH IN A HEARTBEAT! You already know Peyton is not going to be soft as fucc on his players like Big How about Y'all?

This is irrelevant, he's the Saints and will be for a long while. Even if Payton was available I'd still keep Wade over him. Payton won't win you a Superbowl anymore than Wade would and at least Wade will keep you consistently competitive throughout the regular season. I'd take Garrett over Payton right now. Heck, Wade is 4-1 right now anyway you want to skin it. I'm a nit picker but even I am getting sick of this nonsense. You tell me what other 4-1 team in this league is talking like this. Name me a 3-2 team and I'd be surprised. 4-1 and all kinds of upside and all I hear is this junk about a new head coach and who we need for next year like we are a bust this year. Quit this garbage. Here's a better question, who can't we beat anywhere anytime this year? Who?

AKATheRake

Reaction score
NextGenBoys;2318046 said:
I was thinking about this the other night.

NO has so many injuries to their receivers/tight end, yet they are still slinging it out there. The routes and plays that are being called are amazing.

We have far superior talent than NO does right now, why have we been slowed down drastically in the passing department the last few weeks?

Only problem we have on offense is the turnovers. The passing game hasn't been slowed, we are hanging 24 points and up on teams. We are not offensively challenged by any means. We let other teams score because we are up and play safe but the truth is that's when you can really go after a team defensively when you're up. Our problem is Wade plays defense extremely safe when we are up cause he knows we will most likely put 30 on teams and we can keep them below with this vanilla garbage. That's our problem and some teams are going to get back in games and challenge us if we keep that up. I want the expectations of this defense raised and I'm tired of hearing about the offense. Only complaint about the O is Romo's turnover's and his TD's outweigh those. Wades just looking for W's which ain't bad cause they are hard to get in this league but he needs to establish a defensive standard nonetheless. No more sqwacking about the O, sqwack about the D and ST's.

28 Joker

28 Joker
Reaction score
RainMan;2318049 said:
Two years ago? Sure. But after last season's disaster, and this year's uninspiring start, nah.

The Saints epitomized a team that was undisciplined and couldn't close the deal against Minnesota. And it's been that way there since last year. When I watch Payton coach these days, I rarely think, "Man, we could have had that."

Yep. Plus, what about that mock funeral Payton did before last season where he burried memories of their 2006 playoff season. Way to go Little Bill Jr. You seemed to blow the opportunity to build off that season by completely erasing it from your team's memory. Why go through a bizar stunt to ignore the success. It looked lliked it backfired to me.

They will not make the playoffs with that defense. Carolina is the most complete team in that division.

Why isn't Robert Meachem getting the ball more?

Finally, I thought he showed Parcells up when he took a knee with about 6:00 minutes left in the game at Dallas in 2006. It was a classless move, and I will not forget it.

Q_the_man

Reaction score
Did I miss anything, the Saints are 2-3, has a good QB in Brees who he did not draft, come to think of itwhat has Peyton done.....These thread are getting worse by the day.............

WG5516

Reaction score
I really am starting to think we have some of the dumbest fans.

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
RainMan;2318049 said:

talk all you want to about the Saints just remember Drew BRees is putting up massive numbers w.o. Colston......

Murph80

Reaction score
This shouldn't even be a question. I will take payton over Garrett also.

Hailmary

Reaction score
I think Jerry should've made a big push for Fisher when he had a small window last year.