How many of you are bailing?

BBGTYCOON

Reaction score
See, the reason that I'm not bailing, besides blind loyalty, is because I see something in this team. Something I just wrote about in a new thread that, if the team sees it the way I do, can mark a new chapter for the team. However, it only works if they see what I see.
Are you employed by the cowboys or the players?

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Are you employed by the cowboys or the players?

No. I am not. However, I see some similarities currently with that of the 2016 Chiefs (when they had Alex Smith). If my senses are correct and if I've figured out Jerry correctly in that thread, then they might accidently stumble into Michael Penix. If they do and let him develop, we could become a dead ringer for the Chiefs. If you read my thread, you'll see what I mean.

KingCorcoran

Reaction score
“You may glory in a team triumphant, but you fall in love with a team in defeat.”——-Roger Kahn

BBGTYCOON

Reaction score
No. I am not. However, I see some similarities currently with that of the 2016 Chiefs (when they had Alex Smith). If my senses are correct and if I've figured out Jerry correctly in that thread, then they might accidently stumble into Michael Penix. If they do and let him develop, we could become a dead ringer for the Chiefs. If you read my thread, you'll see what I mean.
Cool, did you closely follow the cowboys from 2003 - 2008?

Dutton

Reaction score
I’m not bailing but I not spending over $200 on on a playoff party with family and friends again. What a complete embarrassment and on top of that. Nothing changes. We’ll except Jerry getting ripped on Johnny walker

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
People who bail weren't fans in the first place. Should other team's fans bail or are the Cowboys the only team required to be champs every single year? Decades of frustration and I'm still here.

DZSierra

Reaction score
Not bailing, just emotionally detached, coming to the understanding that the NFL is a mega billion dollar industry that really isn't nothing more than watching a TV show for entertainment (I'm pushing 60, so it took me a while to come to that conclusion LOL). Cowboys win or Cowboys lose does nothing for me financially. Does that make me a bad fan? I honestly don't know, but in all honesty, reading some of these threads on this forum can be just as entertaining. Cowboys win during the season, they are the greatest thing since sliced bread. Cowboys lose in the playoffs, it's burn the place the down because the organization a joke (that said, game day threads are the best where everyone determines how good either team is in the first quarter). We do this EVERY season for the last 20 plus years.

I do however think that the Cowboys have a good football team and they've had some pretty good teams over the years since their last SB win, they just can't seem to push it through the playoffs, and for better or worse, I'm expecting them to blow it, so I guess that's why the Green Bay game really came as no surprise to me. The added sader reality is that when Jerry dies, his son is probably taking over and nothing will change for the next 30 years after that other than having the owner leave you scratching your head.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Cool, did you closely follow the cowboys from 2003 - 2008?

I was still getting into football around 03 (my first good season as a Cowboys fan) as I started around 2000 as a fan. Then yeah, probably around 05 on I've been into it. Fwiw, I'm 31.

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
I'm not bailing, but probably shift more focus onto my other favorite sports team, The San Antonio Spurs. They stink right now, but Wemby is living up to the hype, they got a real young team with a couple good players and basket full of draft picks. Even with all the losing this season, it's been amazing watching Wemby and it's gonna be fun watching this team grow.

MizzouCowboy4

Reaction score
I do not intend this as a call-out thread. I'm genuinely curious. With the Mike deal and Dak likely getting a deal, how many of you are bailing? As a young fan, I have no intention of that, but I could see a scenario in about 10-15 years as fans tune out this team where the Cowboys may not exist. I see on the boards fans talking about bailing or suggesting switching. This is why my curiosity is compelling me to ask this question. I do not intend for this to be treated as a call-out or what have you. I'm just curious.
Off season and draft will determine

Saltycowboy

Reaction score
I’m at a point of not caring, been a fan since the 70s the cowboys are not fun anymore. If I want to watch an excellent run organization I watch Real Madrid.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
I am not bailing, I'll probably interact here and check the scores maybe watch highlights, but not going to be wasting my time and stress watching any games if nothing changes.
exactly, bailing doesnt mean totally dropping the cowboys.
I bailed back around the time they hired mike, gave him a chance, but after his first year, just thought wow he will never do what needs to be done.

I still come here, enjoy reading and posting, watch all the games, but dont care if they lose, and sometimes root for the other team.

Jerry and the circus is entertaining if you have the right outlook on it all.

They did surprise me this year though losing to GB, I expected them to go further before they lost. I was shocked, like others, I was all set
for the detroit game, and it took a day or so before I got it in my head that there wont be a detroit game now !! lol

But even me a offbeat maybe fan was shocked again by jerry bring them all back,no change and no interest in BB etc !!!!
That blows my mind, even more when I find out from Jane slater that BB wanted the job !! and jerry doesnt even talk to him!!
Man that is just dumber than I thought the jones boys could be!

If they had hired bill I would have reinvested in the cowboys, but bringing back mike and whole gang ???? Dont think so, just more laughing and making fun of them ahead.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Look if people are truly bailing why do we need an announcement I would just appreciate if all the haters the people have got off the bandwagon that no longer our fans are have been for a long time and just come here to troll and say negative things and rip the team and put them down just go out gracefully we don't need an announcement bring your jerseys and all your gear to the goodwill or anywhere local give them to some homeless people and just delete every account that's associated with the Dallas Cowboys we don't need to be updated on whether you're a fan anymore or whether you're failing you just need to go!!

just go!

I never really got this why do I need on social media how unhappy everybody is about the Dallas Cowboys and how they're not helping Jerry anymore they're not buying anything they're not going to the games they refuse to be a fan anymore and yet they post on every single Dallas cowboy poster is on the Internet..

Literally spend their countless hours per day just wasting energy talking down to the Dallas Cowboys why not just go away quietly just move the flip on!!

Seems to me all this crying you care more than you say you're not one of those people that's like I can't care less you can care less because apparently Jerry lives rent free in your head if you're talking about his team you're supporting his team whether it's negative or positive you're spending hours talking about the Dallas Cowboys they're saying with the media the Dallas Cowboys are the prime subject on almost every damn show on the radio and TV you're helping Jerry already you remember there is no negative publicity it's all keeping Dallas relative..

Besides the fact that they've won 36 games over the last three seasons they've been to the playoffs five of the last seven seasons and I realize we're not going as far as we need to but man the talk you all act like we just minute decade of winning five games a year and we just can't get out of our own way people being so upset about making the playoffs because we're not going far enough is one thing but y'all take it way too far with the emotional outburst and the crying the whining the kicking the screaming the threats the demands...

How about this just delete your account all your accounts get rid of all your gear and go away forever that would be the ultimate protest but when you wanna be heard it sounds like you're just looking for attention and it's not the right kind of attention not for a real fan.... I get being disappointed but this is going overboard I'm sick of the year end posts over and over and over the same thing if you're not happy with it you know Jerry Jones isn't going anywhere he's going to pass this down to the Jones family until the NFL forces him out but why would they we get all the primetime slots we get all the best ratings we still fill AT&T with no problems we won't lost one game there in the last two years plus I mean you guys can be unhappy but stop telling us how you're bailing or stop telling us how you're no longer going to be a fan anymore and yet here, you are crying...

Some of you are like little toddlers who don't get what they want to eat so you throw a fit and protest by not eating you know my dad would just let me not eat they don't do this nonsense to where you coddle your children until they don't even know how to be adults because that's what you all seem like coddled little toddlers who became adults and never grew up you don't get your way you just get attention you need to be coddled...

You have a choice on the teams that you follow the teams you support and the teams that you do not if you don't like it just go away as simple as that and go away quiet....

I'll be a fan forever no matter who the owner is who the quarterback is and who the head coach and the coaching staff is no matter how good or bad they are and yes I will be disappointed and I will stress my disappointment but I am not making threats on how I'm gonna change my fandom on a regular basis you're either a fan or you're not there is no in between and we have too many in between fans who if we don't make it NFC championship game or a Super Bowl threaten to leave..lmao

I invite you off the wagon and go find that team that seems to be winning NFC championship games and Super Bowls every year go find it I mean the way you react I feel like I'm watching a decade of Browns fans complaining and wearing bags over their head because they were truly bad and there are some truly bad teams in this league the Cowboys aren't one of them the Cowboys are not a bad team they just have not got the monkey off their back in quite a while but they still don't even have the longest route in the NFL or sports.....

blueblood70

Reaction score
I’m at a point of not caring, been a fan since the 70s the cowboys are not fun anymore. If I want to watch an excellent run organization I watch Real Madrid.
If you don't care why have an account and why post why don't you just delete your account and go away it seems like you care too much because you whine and cry and seem more upset than a regular fan we're all disappointed we all want more but we all don't make threats and cry from the rooftops on how we're changing the way we're being fans no that's not how it works you're either all in as a fan or you're a bandwagon fan which isn't much of a fan at all so good riddance we don't need you!!!!

I'm being serious if you're that upset and you're that disappointed why bother being in an abusive relationship go find other outlets for your entertainment because apparently Jerry Jones the Dallas Cowboys no longer amuse you in a positive way there are other entertainment resources we don't need to hear your disappointments on a daily basis because it comes off as ridiculous like a little toddler who don't get their way..

It's one thing to be upset disappointed and want more from your team but the constant gripe threads and the threatening to leave and change the way you're a fan or over the top ridiculous...

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Look if people are truly bailing why do we need an announcement I would just appreciate if all the haters the people have got off the bandwagon that no longer our fans are have been for a long time and just come here to troll and say negative things and rip the team and put them down just go out gracefully we don't need an announcement bring your jerseys and all your gear to the goodwill or anywhere local give them to some homeless people and just delete every account that's associated with the Dallas Cowboys we don't need to be updated on whether you're a fan anymore or whether you're failing you just need to go!!

just go!

I never really got this why do I need on social media how unhappy everybody is about the Dallas Cowboys and how they're not helping Jerry anymore they're not buying anything they're not going to the games they refuse to be a fan anymore and yet they post on every single Dallas cowboy poster is on the Internet..

Literally spend their countless hours per day just wasting energy talking down to the Dallas Cowboys why not just go away quietly just move the flip on!!

Seems to me all this crying you care more than you say you're not one of those people that's like I can't care less you can care less because apparently Jerry lives rent free in your head if you're talking about his team you're supporting his team whether it's negative or positive you're spending hours talking about the Dallas Cowboys they're saying with the media the Dallas Cowboys are the prime subject on almost every damn show on the radio and TV you're helping Jerry already you remember there is no negative publicity it's all keeping Dallas relative..

Besides the fact that they've won 36 games over the last three seasons they've been to the playoffs five of the last seven seasons and I realize we're not going as far as we need to but man the talk you all act like we just minute decade of winning five games a year and we just can't get out of our own way people being so upset about making the playoffs because we're not going far enough is one thing but y'all take it way too far with the emotional outburst and the crying the whining the kicking the screaming the threats the demands...

How about this just delete your account all your accounts get rid of all your gear and go away forever that would be the ultimate protest but when you wanna be heard it sounds like you're just looking for attention and it's not the right kind of attention not for a real fan.... I get being disappointed but this is going overboard I'm sick of the year end posts over and over and over the same thing if you're not happy with it you know Jerry Jones isn't going anywhere he's going to pass this down to the Jones family until the NFL forces him out but why would they we get all the primetime slots we get all the best ratings we still fill AT&T with no problems we won't lost one game there in the last two years plus I mean you guys can be unhappy but stop telling us how you're bailing or stop telling us how you're no longer going to be a fan anymore and yet here, you are crying...

Some of you are like little toddlers who don't get what they want to eat so you throw a fit and protest by not eating you know my dad would just let me not eat they don't do this nonsense to where you coddle your children until they don't even know how to be adults because that's what you all seem like coddled little toddlers who became adults and never grew up you don't get your way you just get attention you need to be coddled...

You have a choice on the teams that you follow the teams you support and the teams that you do not if you don't like it just go away as simple as that and go away quiet....

I'll be a fan forever no matter who the owner is who the quarterback is and who the head coach and the coaching staff is no matter how good or bad they are and yes I will be disappointed and I will stress my disappointment but I am not making threats on how I'm gonna change my fandom on a regular basis you're either a fan or you're not there is no in between and we have too many in between fans who if we don't make it NFC championship game or a Super Bowl threaten to leave..lmao

I invite you off the wagon and go find that team that seems to be winning NFC championship games and Super Bowls every year go find it I mean the way you react I feel like I'm watching a decade of Browns fans complaining and wearing bags over their head because they were truly bad and there are some truly bad teams in this league the Cowboys aren't one of them the Cowboys are not a bad team they just have not got the monkey off their back in quite a while but they still don't even have the longest route in the NFL or sports.....

I'm never going to bail on this team, as I stated and made abundantly clear in my OP. Plus, I've made two subsequent OPs that you might enjoy with my vision for the team. However, based on some posts I've seen since our defeat, my curiosity prompted this thread.

blueblood70

Reaction score
exactly, bailing doesnt mean totally dropping the cowboys.
I bailed back around the time they hired mike, gave him a chance, but after his first year, just thought wow he will never do what needs to be done.

I still come here, enjoy reading and posting, watch all the games, but dont care if they lose, and sometimes root for the other team.

Jerry and the circus is entertaining if you have the right outlook on it all.

They did surprise me this year though losing to GB, I expected them to go further before they lost. I was shocked, like others, I was all set
for the detroit game, and it took a day or so before I got it in my head that there wont be a detroit game now !! lol

But even me a offbeat maybe fan was shocked again by jerry bring them all back,no change and no interest in BB etc !!!!
That blows my mind, even more when I find out from Jane slater that BB wanted the job !! and jerry doesnt even talk to him!!
Man that is just dumber than I thought the jones boys could be!

If they had hired bill I would have reinvested in the cowboys, but bringing back mike and whole gang ???? Dont think so, just more laughing and making fun of them ahead.
Who are you trying to fool dude you say you're not invested and yet you spend countless hours they're out a day or even throughout a day or week is investing, seems to me jerry jones lives rent free in your head, to admit you root against the cowboys is sad look.. you ate by definition of a troll you come to come in and be negative cloaked as a fan but then secretly hoping it all blows up!!

you're worse than the opposition fans literally try to act like a cowboy's fan but then root against them!! i literally would rather have a beer with an eagle's fan than someone like you. Two faced troll.