How many of you are bailing?

cowboys5xsbs

Reaction score
I am not bailing on the team I am still a fan but I lost all enthusiasm. I may watch the games but I will not buy merch anymore and I won't care if we win or lose. They have to win multiple playoff games before I even think about buying back in.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
I don't really care as much as I did even 8 years ago. Just habit. I know this, I won't spend a dime on this trash. I guess in some way I'm supporting this crap by watching it on TV but that's where it ends.
For the most part, same here, especially since I live in Cleveland. That said, I must admit that I'm considering going to the game when they come here as it'll likely be 8 years (unless they're in Chicago while I'm at the convention) until I next get to go to a Cowboys game.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Hopefully we get to the SB but if another one and done, no excuses this time. He has to go. But they need a lot done in draft and will need to shop at Dillard’s and not the Goodwill in FA. This team needs OL, DL, LB, DB and RB help.

I want them to shop at Saks 5th avenue, but we will probably get Goodwill and have to like it.

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
I won’t switch teams, but I have no desire to plan my Sundays around it anymore or buy anything. Last Sunday, for the first time ever, I turned off a game before halftime and went for a walk. If Dak is given a new contract, I’m good with just checking scores on my phone from time to time. I don’t need to “be there.”

MS17

Reaction score
Became a fan when Roger joined the team, (1970ish) I enjoyed the Landry era a lot. I'll still follow the team, but the "bloom's been off the rose" awhile for me.
It's clear that Jerry's unorthodox style has eviscerated the organization.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
I do not intend this as a call-out thread. I'm genuinely curious. With the Mike deal and Dak likely getting a deal, how many of you are bailing? As a young fan, I have no intention of that, but I could see a scenario in about 10-15 years as fans tune out this team where the Cowboys may not exist. I see on the boards fans talking about bailing or suggesting switching. This is why my curiosity is compelling me to ask this question. I do not intend for this to be treated as a call-out or what have you. I'm just curious.
Most likely none, maybe one or two. All the I'm leaving talk from posters here is just that.......talk (lol). You will see them back once training camp opens talking noise like they always do.

lsg13

Reaction score
..lol...Russ keep your pants on. Either your a homer or not.
Stay the course,.mate.
Real Dallas fans are all in. Always.

They go down, we all go down.
That's how it works.
Too late to bail, been a fan for 53 years... but I can say for certainty that I'm not "all in"... I've just learned to except defeat and I tend to follow a couple of other teams each year that might have a chance come playoff time.
I suggest you find a couple of teams that interest you and follow them as well, heck they don't even have to be the same teams year to year, but it does make the post season more enjoyable to watch.
I've come to realize that after 28-29 years of failure that under Jones this team will not win another Championship. When JJ took over he hire Jimmy because he was hungry to make a splash and win... after winning 3 he became more interested in proving who he was as a GM than winning championships and he is a bad GM so this thing will continue to fail.
I absolutely have not expectation of a championship next year, none, this team as made up can't do it, not a championship caliber team or organization.

Playmaker3128

Reaction score
will I watch every game… yeah. Will I be as emotionally invested? Absolutely not. This team could get the 1 seed and the bye and I still wouldn’t trust them come next season.

Sad thing is progress for this team next season will be an nfc title game.

The bar has been set so low… for a team that used to win super bowls

Cowboysheelsreds058

Reaction score
No one is leaving the team or this site, even though some will bicker and carry on, we all will continue posting and getting on some for there posts and laughing at other posts, just like family members do. Lol

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
will I watch every game… yeah. Will I be as emotionally invested? Absolutely not. This team could get the 1 seed and the bye and I still wouldn’t trust them come next season.

Sad thing is progress for this team next season will be an nfc title game.

The bar has been set so low… for a team that used to win super bowls

For next, I'm just, currently, expecting them to make the playoffs as a WC. We won the division this year, and we know the rules of the division.