How many players do you think use GH in the NFL?

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Yeagermeister said:
It's not the use of steroids that causes people die it's the abuse of it.

This is true. Further more, because of the money involved, it will never be removed from sports. It will always exist, even with a no tolerance policy. If you can get away with it for a season or three without getting caught, that's still more then an average Joe will make in 10 to 15 years. The guys who are in it for the long haul, the guys with superior talent, might not risk it but the boarderline guy will always take that chance.

Sucks but that is the way it is.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
It doesn't matter what percentage I think use HGH because I have know way of actually knowing if I am right on the money, close, or way off the mark.

Eddie

Reaction score
Yeagermeister said:
It's not the use of steroids that causes people die it's the abuse of it.

I totally agree. Alcohol, cigarettes, and the simple act of driving kill ALOT more people than steroids.

Tylenol is highly liver toxic. Does that mean we shouldn't take it? Abuse will lead to sever liver ciriosis.

If this were true, the NFL would now be called the Lyle Alzado League. Just don't see it.

BTW ... Lyle Alzado didn't die of steroid abuse, he died of a brain aneurism. Steroids has nothing to do with brain cancer.

As mentioned before, the use and administration of anabolic steroids in the NFL is under the supervision of physicians. All safety procautions are taken as well as med's to combat many of the sides, such as gynoclami-something (b*tch t*ts) and bacne.

... finally, NO, use of Testosterone does NOT shrink your nuts. Abuse of it will.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Eddie said:
I totally agree. Alcohol, cigarettes, and the simple act of driving kill ALOT more people than steroids.

Tylenol is highly liver toxic. Does that mean we shouldn't take it? Abuse will lead to sever liver ciriosis.

BTW ... Lyle Alzado didn't die of steroid abuse, he died of a brain aneurism. Steroids has nothing to do with brain cancer.

As mentioned before, the use and administration of anabolic steroids in the NFL is under the supervision of physicians. All safety procautions are taken as well as med's to combat many of the sides, such as gynoclami-something (b*tch t*ts) and bacne.

... finally, NO, use of Testosterone does NOT shrink your nuts. Abuse of it will.

Sure Eddie. Steroids didn't kill Alzado and teams administer illegal substances to players on a regular basis.

OK then......

Mash

Reaction score
Its bigger than all of us.....

What we know is what we get thru the media and sorts....

Gambling...drugs....fixed games....

Its too hard to control....I hope everyone plays on a even field....but I would be too naive to think it didnt exist...

blindzebra

Reaction score
Eddie said:

Utter nonsense.

Okay, for a moment let us assume your stance is correct, that the league sanctions the use of these products and administers them...I don't buy it for a minute, but anyway.

Every player gets them to get bigger, faster, stronger, heal and recover quicker all under the team's supervision.

Okay, now you have the star player in his contract year, hoping for a payday and they think well if the team is giving it to me how bad can it be, so they dabble some on their own just for that extra edge.

The fringe player hanging on, who knows every other player is getting it too...you don't think they'll abuse it from other sources with a job on the line?

Now for the league, you honestly think a league that constantly makes rule and equipment changes every year to protect the product is willingly going to create bigger, faster and stronger players that at some point will cause collisions of a LETHAL NATURE.

At some point players would be too big, too fast, and capable of hits so severe players would DIE.

It's ridiculous.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
Eddie said:

That is a crock of @$#@ if I ever heard of one! Lyle Alzado ADMITTED that taking steroids was the cause of his demise, and his eventual death! He even came out before his death to denounce the use of steriods...

Eddie, you can come up with some of the most non-sensical stuff that I have ever read...:rolleyes:

koolaid

Drink Me
Reaction score
i wouldnt be suprised if 90% or more of the league or more uses steroids, there is sooo much upside to using them that i find the possibility of players not using them a little crazy.
i mean, u get a longer career, a higher paid career, quicker recoveries, and the low possibilty of ever getting caught with masking agents and everything they have today, makes it kinda hard to resist