How many playoffs game did Dalton win?

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
And if Dak was drafted by the Bengals he would be in the XFL. Nobody cares what you think, while you bury your head in the sand and act like they've played in equal situations.
if Dak was drafted by the bengals, they would have drafted Chase young with first over all pick....nobody cares about your uninformed opinions...bury your head in the sand and let the hate go....

Dalton led his team to a 2-14 record....fact. Dalton only had one season with 100+ rating. Dalton played with Future HOF WR. Dalton never won a playoff game. Dalton was a JAG. facts you need to learn to deal with...you went from fawning over Keenum to now Fawning over Dalton. why do you pick losers? do you related to them?

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Neither Dak or Dalton has won a Super bowl either, so what's the relevance again? Clearly when the nice lady came by with the pills this morning, you were staring out the window. Go to sleep, Boomer. You're done here.
Dalton, riding into sunset by being relegated to back up duty...Dak negotiating a 30M+ contract and is franchised making 32 M and in the beginning of his career....you act like you are already writing the end of the book...or perhaps there is a crystal ball you have that you are looking into for answers....

gjkoeppen

Reaction score
Neither Dak or Dalton has won a Super bowl either, so what's the relevance again? Clearly when the nice lady came by with the pills this morning, you were staring out the window. Go to sleep, Boomer. You're done here.

Here's what your EXTREMELY limited comprehension skills don't allow you to understand. When Dalton going into his second contract was he ranked as the number one free agent going into the free agency period, NO. Prescott YES. Dalton wore out his welcome at the team that drafted him and after nine seasons decided he was no longer worth keeping. But then why would those who are paid to make those decisions be expected to know more than you. No neither player have a ring but one has at least ONE playoff win the other has ZERO. Oh ya you've decided that QB's on bad teams can't be evaluated. Dream time is over, time to come back to reality.

Super_Kazuya

Reaction score
Here's what your EXTREMELY limited comprehension skills don't allow you to understand. When Dalton going into his second contract was he ranked as the number one free agent going into the free agency period, NO. Prescott YES. Dalton wore out his welcome at the team that drafted him and after nine seasons decided he was no longer worth keeping. But then why would those who are paid to make those decisions be expected to know more than you. No neither player have a ring but one has at least ONE playoff win the other has ZERO. Oh ya you've decided that QB's on bad teams can't be evaluated. Dream time is over, time to come back to reality.
Dak isn't the number one rated free agent, he wouldn't even be signed by another team and his own team isn't in any hurry to sign him at anything but a deep discount. Not that this has anything to do with what we were just talking about, your use of logical fallacies is starting to become embarrassing. Just take the pills and go to sleep Boomer.

Super_Kazuya

Reaction score
if Dak was drafted by the bengals, they would have drafted Chase young with first over all pick....nobody cares about your uninformed opinions...bury your head in the sand and let the hate go....

Dalton led his team to a 2-14 record....fact. Dalton only had one season with 100+ rating. Dalton played with Future HOF WR. Dalton never won a playoff game. Dalton was a JAG. facts you need to learn to deal with...you went from fawning over Keenum to now Fawning over Dalton. why do you pick losers? do you related to them?
How many future HOFers is Dak playing with? Watch you disappear like a roach with the light on like you always do when asked a question... bye bye troll.

gjkoeppen

Reaction score
Dak isn't the number one rated free agent, he wouldn't even be signed by another team and his own team isn't in any hurry to sign him at anything but a deep discount. Not that this has anything to do with what we were just talking about, your use of logical fallacies is starting to become embarrassing. Just take the pills and go to sleep Boomer.

I don't know what cave you've been living in or maybe just in your mother's basement but the ENTIRE off season prior to Prescott getting tagged Prescott was ranked the NUMBER ONE free agent and Cooper was number three. This alone proves you know EXTREMELY little about what you're TRYING to talk about. How many times were you dropped on your head as a cihld or anytime after that?

Super_Kazuya

Reaction score
I don't know what cave you've been living in or maybe just in your mother's basement but the ENTIRE off season prior to Prescott getting tagged Prescott was ranked the NUMBER ONE free agent and Cooper was number three. This alone proves you know EXTREMELY little about what you're TRYING to talk about. How many times were you dropped on your head as a cihld or anytime after that?
Ranked by who, Bleacher Report? There's no such thing as some kind of official free agent rankings. I care less about bloggers opinions than I do about even yours. You can crawl back under your rock now.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
How many future HOFers is Dak playing with? Watch you disappear like a roach with the light on like you always do when asked a question... bye bye troll.
is cooper a future HOFer? I thought all you dak detractors said he sucked and didn't deserve a big contract? is gallup? is CeeDee (I guess you are putting him in the HOF already)…. Dak went 13-3 with Witten, the one everyone wanted to replace for the past 6 years and injured Dez and the great awesome Williams....woohoo

Dalton had AJ Green, the top three if not the top WR in the league for a while, he had Chad Johnson. so don't make it as if Dalton played with trash....

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
lots of people and publications had him in the top 3 available FAs, but I guess none of those matter, only the ones that support your opinion.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Ranked by who, Bleacher Report? There's no such thing as some kind of official free agent rankings. I care less about bloggers opinions than I do about even yours. You can crawl back under your rock now.
https://www.sportingnews.com/us/nfl...n-tracking-signings/qyh7txt8tytt1e9e5e76mip61

https://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2020/3/5/21163076/nfl-free-agency-2020-top-100-players-ranked-signing

https://fftoday.com/nfl/freeagents.php

https://ftw.usatoday.com/2020/02/nfl-free-agency-rankings-top-50-players-available

https://www.freeagentforecast.com/future-free-agents

https://www.lineups.com/articles/nfl-free-agents-tracker/

just a quick sampling....

and its funny, now you make fun of bleacher report, but point to them when it supports you vastly uninformed opinion

Super_Kazuya

Reaction score
is cooper a future HOFer? I thought all you dak detractors said he sucked and didn't deserve a big contract? is gallup? is CeeDee (I guess you are putting him in the HOF already)…. Dak went 13-3 with Witten, the one everyone wanted to replace for the past 6 years and injured Dez and the great awesome Williams....woohoo

Dalton had AJ Green, the top three if not the top WR in the league for a while, he had Chad Johnson. so don't make it as if Dalton played with trash....
You call yourself a Cowboys fan, typed all of that, and failed to mention two sure fire HOFers who made the 2010s All-Decade team. LOL... you're a joke.

And Dalton never played a down with Ocho Stinko. poser.

bandfan

Reaction score
Dak has had the best offensive line in football with the best running back in football, playing in the worst division in the NFL.
YET HE couldn't muster enough talent to win the East at 8-8 against an Eagles team that was basically on injured reserve.
Don't tell me he's great.
He isn't.
Didn't realize Dak was also the DC.....

John813

Reaction score

I honestly have no skin in these back and forth "debates" and on the side that they'll get a long term deal done with Dak.
But, that example kind of sucks if you are defending Dak.

So, he's a good QB, but still would of led that team to the worst record in the NFL.
I mean, not too often does a legit healthy franchise QB lead his team to the worst record in the NFL.

Sort of implies that maybe he isn't that good, even with the lack of talent around him. Fitzmagic-tragic even pulled 5 wins out of his butt on a talentless Miami team for 5th overall in the draft.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
You call yourself a Cowboys fan, typed all of that, and failed to mention two sure fire HOFers who made the 2010s All-Decade team. LOL... you're a joke.

And Dalton never played a down with Ocho Stinko. poser.
my mistake on Chad Johnson, but you ignore AJ Green. we never had anything close to that and still don't.

and I was looking at the receiver group....

and lets sound the alarms, put in a note to all the NFL teams, they are so dang dumb....if all it takes to make a championship team a RG and a LT, why all these other NFL teams are not doing the same thing and just stocking their guards I don't get it....we should draft a guard every year in the first round and just go to superbowl after superbowl

your arguement is really weak....try harder....you are failing misreably

Super_Kazuya

Reaction score
I honestly have no skin in these back and forth "debates" and on the side that they'll get a long term deal done with Dak.

So, he's a good QB, but still would of led that team to the worst record in the NFL.
I mean, not too often does a legit healthy franchise QB lead his team to the worst record in the NFL.

Sort of implies that maybe he isn't that good, even with the lack of talent around him. Fitzmagic-tragic even pulled 5 wins out of his butt on a talentless Miami team for 5th overall in the draft.
To be fair, he did not start all of the games... if his being benched is an issue, then it's a separate issue... but don't put the entire record on him.

It's a stretch to say that anyone is saying Dalton is a "legit healthy franchise QB"... he's not and never has been. But neither is Dak. He's a game manager who needs to be surrounded by All-Pros to go 8-8 and has faltered terribly when even one All-Pro goes down. Don't get it twisted.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score

would he have led the team to worst record? probably not, so I guess you are correct, they wouldn't have had the first over all pick.

I stand corrected, you are right, my assumption....so they would have probably picked Isiah Simmons or ceedee lamb or Jerry Jeudy or Tristan wirfs….

Super_Kazuya

Reaction score
my mistake on Chad Johnson, but you ignore AJ Green. we never had anything close to that and still don't.

and I was looking at the receiver group....

and lets sound the alarms, put in a note to all the NFL teams, they are so dang dumb....if all it takes to make a championship team a RG and a LT, why all these other NFL teams are not doing the same thing and just stocking their guards I don't get it....we should draft a guard every year in the first round and just go to superbowl after superbowl

your arguement is really weak....try harder....you are failing misreably
LOL, there you go with your logical fallacies. Today I learned that the offensive line is completely unimportant for success in the NFL! Just when you think trolls can't get any stupider, they surprise you. Hand waving away Hall of Famers... lol. What a joke.

John813

Reaction score
To be fair, he did not start all of the games... if his being benched is an issue, then it's a separate issue... but don't put the entire record on him.

It's a stretch to say that anyone is saying Dalton is a "legit healthy franchise QB"... he's not and never has been. But neither is Dak. He's a game manager who needs to be surrounded by All-Pros to go 8-8 and has faltered terribly when even one All-Pro goes down. Don't get it twisted.

Regarding Dalton, I don't. That team was trying to outtank the Dolphins.
Never implied Dalton was a legit Franchise QB.

My post was referring to if Dak was playing for the Bengals and ended up with the 1st overall pick

Super_Kazuya

Reaction score
Regarding Dalton, I don't. That team was trying to outtank the Dolphins.
Never implied Dalton was a legit Franchise QB.

My post was referring to if Dak was playing for the Bengals and ended up with the 1st overall pick
Nothing I've seen from Dak indicates that they would have been anything but 2-14. Dak went three straight games in 2017 without being even able to muster a TD pass because he was missing 2 of his 5 All-Pros. Got bad news for you Dak... on the 2019 Bengals you'll be missing five All-Pros every game because they don't exist, bud.