How Many QBs Could Have This Team At 11-5 Or Better Right Now?

goshann

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
When you look through the 11 wins, 9 were regulation and even Andy Dalton would have won those with this team. The two good wins came against the Chargers and Patriots. The Chargers couldn't stop the run and Prescott just drove the bus. Prescott played well and made some nice plays to beat the Patriots even though they weren't the team they are now. The Raiders game was more of a team loss whilst I think a lot of quarterbacks would have won the game with this team against the Cardinals. Plus he couldn't even help the offense put up double figures against the Chiefs (Burrow just hung 34 on them).

So yes, on the whole I would agree that the majority of the above 16 quarterbacks would likely have an 11-5 or better record with this team.
No dalton is worse.

aikemirv

Reaction score
In no particular order:

1. Tom Brady
2. Patrick Mahomes
3. Aaron Rodgers
4. Russell Wilson
5. Justin Herbet
6. Kyler Murray
7. Joe Burrow
8. Kirk Cousins
9. Josh Allen
10. Matt Stafford
11. Jalen Hurts
12. Lamar Jackson
13. Derek Carr
14. Carson Wentz
15. Tua Tagovailoa
16. Mac Jones

That's just off the top of my head and I might even be missing some QBs.

We watched Cooper Rush, in his first career start, throw for 330 yards, 2 TDs, and lead us to win in a hostile environment with these weapons for crying out loud.
Not sure about your last 3 and Hurts but otherwise yeah.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
The Eagles have beaten Detroit/Jets because of their sorry record last season. Dude you are such a troll.
You're the one that clearly thinks the Eagles are THAT much better than the Cowboys if believe Hurts would actually have a worst record if he was on the Cowboys than he has on the Eagles.

Hurts has the Eagles at 9-7 but you think he'd have the Cowboys at 7-9 :lmao::lmao:

Aulac

Reaction score
In no particular order:

1. Tom Brady
2. Patrick Mahomes
3. Aaron Rodgers
4. Russell Wilson
5. Justin Herbet
6. Kyler Murray
7. Joe Burrow
8. Kirk Cousins
9. Josh Allen
10. Matt Stafford
11. Jalen Hurts
12. Lamar Jackson
13. Derek Carr
14. Carson Wentz
15. Tua Tagovailoa
16. Mac Jones

We watched Cooper Rush, in his first career start, throw for 330 yards, 2 TDs, and lead us to win in a hostile environment with these weapons for crying out loud.

I say you are missing Jared Goff. People **** on him because he only took the Rams to the SB because his team was stack, even though Gurley was a non-factor in the playoff and Kupp was not available. He had Woods and Cooks and they are not as good as our full receiving core. He also didn't have Gurley and beat the Chiefs on MNF. People use the excuse that his team is talented, which is why he looked good. Well on the other coin, Dak and Mayfield have stack team and are doing nothing with it.

Give Goff this team, and we are looking at minimal of two playoff wins. Man beat the Seahawks with no thumb.

csirl

Reaction score
I can't take you serious.

You guys simply do not even understand the PRESSURE of playing QB for Dallas. These guys can't even win in their small towns with very little to no national pressure...let alone pressure from their small town.

Tell us about it..........

Fizziksman

BanditHiro
Reaction score
Hurts IS the Eagles running game. He has 800 yards and 10 rushing TDs.

Hurts is the Eagles leading rusher in both yards and TDs.

He's basically put up the same numbers as Zeke running the ball.

yes they run it more and have the offensive line to run block. the beginning of the year they barely called any runs and tried to have Hurts win with his arms which he couldn't so they shifted to being a running team. We don't have the ability to run the ball for him to be successful. This thread is beyond stupid.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
yes they run it more and have the offensive line to run block. the beginning of the year they barely called any runs and tried to have Hurts win with his arms which he couldn't so they shifted to being a running team. We don't have the ability to run the ball for him to be successful. This thread is beyond stupid.
You had me in the first part, but then then you got salty at the end.

Just because you don't like it doesn't make it false.

diamonddelts

Reaction score
In no particular order:

1. Tom Brady
2. Patrick Mahomes
3. Aaron Rodgers
4. Russell Wilson
5. Justin Herbet
6. Kyler Murray
7. Joe Burrow
8. Kirk Cousins
9. Josh Allen
10. Matt Stafford
11. Jalen Hurts
12. Lamar Jackson
13. Derek Carr
14. Carson Wentz
15. Tua Tagovailoa
16. Mac Jones

Horrible post. Kirk Cousins? No. Jalen "read half of the field and rollout to pass" Hurts? Hell no.

NoLuv4Jerry

Reaction score
Terrible post. Kirk Cousins? No. Jalen "read half of the field and rollout to pass" Hurts? Hell no.
Some of these fans have no idea how many of the QBs on that list would collapse under the spotlight of being the QB of the Dallas Cowboys.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Some of these fans have no idea how many of the QBs on that list would collapse under the spotlight of being the QB of the Dallas Cowboys.
I guess we can now add "the spotlight" to the excuse bucket with Moore, Garrett, Linehan, the o-line, Zeke.....

Dak don't mind all those endorsements that "spotlight" is getting him. I promise you that.

glimmerman

Reaction score
Well that’s it. He must be fired before the playoffs. Let Rush take over..