1. Read the latest Dallas Cowboys news ..

How many quarterbacks under 30 are better than Dak?

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by BobbyFlame469, Sep 22, 2020.

1. buybuydandavis

buybuydandavis Well-Known Member

15,301 Messages
    13,159 Likes Received
    People don't give enough credit for Dak's durability or his running. Very powerful combination. QB is not all about throwing pretty balls. Always showing up is a big deal for your franchise QB.

BobbyFlame469 and Rayman70 like this.
  2. Hadenough

Hadenough Well-Known Member

5,558 Messages
    6,194 Likes Received
    Stop with the chest thumping and just enjoy the win. Dak still isn't worth 40mil.:facepalm:

blueblood70 likes this.
  3. Adreme

Adreme Well-Known Member

843 Messages
    536 Likes Received
    Drew Brees went 5-11 for 3 years. Wins are a team stat and you do not get better throwing the good players with the bad.

This team probably is going 6-10 (still winning the division) just because the schedule is that brutal. The narrative if they did not win would be that the Cowboys scored 37 points and lost. The defense needed one stop in the second half and could not get the job done. That would be story out of the game. Yes the haters would say what they are going to say, but for haters if Dak walked on water they would say he is afraid to get wet.

4. DakPresgoat

DakPresgoat Well-Known Member

15,937 Messages
    34,101 Likes Received
    There are only 2 that are clearly better.

Mahomes and Lamar.

Watson is in the same range. There are a few other young ones that are developing well too. Like Allen and Kyler Murray. They arent better than Dak. But could develop into better QB’s depending on their trajectory vs Dak’s in the next few years.

5. thunderpimp91

thunderpimp91 Well-Known Member

1,556 Messages
    2,807 Likes Received
    The saints went 7-9 those years, but regardless point taken. I think its clear that we won't find common ground here simply because we have way different views of the roster. I think this team should be winning 10 games, anything less is an underachievement. Hell I think they should win 6 games just playing washington, NY, and Philly. If you really look at this roster and think this is a bad team overall with a good qb carrying it i can see where you are coming from.

6. rocyaice

rocyaice Well-Known Member

36,945 Messages
    30,321 Likes Received
    I'll say Mahomes. I feel like I should list Lamar because he has the MVP.....but I'm not ready to do that yet.

Imagine Goff, Wentz, Deshaun and Mahomes all getting paid......and Dak getting franchise tagged and being the 2nd best out of them. So far the number is 40 million. Let's see if Dak can lower or improve that number.....I'd say a week ago it was at 37....its jumped up to 40.

7. CowboysWillRise

CowboysWillRise Well-Known Member

11,703 Messages
    17,146 Likes Received
    Fair enough, Lamar Jackson is special.

8. exciter

exciter Well-Known Member

1,494 Messages
    1,095 Likes Received
    Ding ding ding! Pretty much nailed that!

Nav22 and Sevenup3000 like this.
  9. Rockport

Rockport AmberBeer Zone Supporter

20,360 Messages
    18,341 Likes Received
    I’ll say Mahomes is the only one. Lamar can run better than Dak but that’s not going to last very long. It never does. Dak and Mahomes are da bombs.

10. Rockport

20,360 Messages
    18,341 Likes Received
    All you do is come up with excuses to crap on the Cowboys and their QB. Khlittlegirl and Pappy Smear are an embarrassment to this board and should be banned.

11. Rockport

20,360 Messages
    18,341 Likes Received
    You’re right. Since Stephen ****ed up the negotiations he’s now worth 40+ million per year.

12. Irvin88_4life

Irvin88_4life Well-Known Member

18,922 Messages
    21,801 Likes Received
    Not a lot of older QBs better then Dak either. Rodgers has played really well this season but other then that. Brees, Brady, Ben, Rivers haven't been better then Dak this season

I will say Wilson is better since I haven't seen him name

DakPresgoat likes this.
  13. Nexx

Nexx Well-Known Member

2,420 Messages
    1,704 Likes Received
    agreed for the most part... for one season I would probably still go Brees and Ben over Dak but Brady and Rivers have been very meh for me.

14. mmohican29

mmohican29 Well-Known Member

5,617 Messages
    4,454 Likes Received
    I'd take Mahone's, Lamar, Josh Allen, Burrow.

You can keep Deshaun. Murray is interesting, but I worry about his resiliency long term. Let's see where he ends up at the end of season.

15. TexasFrog

TexasFrog Well-Known Member

6,842 Messages
    6,936 Likes Received
    Maybe you should too for beating a dead horse and claiming anyone saying he had a bad game is a hater. I’ve come to believe after Twitter and here that you have to have a connection. Your hate of fans is as strong as anyone. I’ll await the dumb response(reason for this comment)

16. Rockport

20,360 Messages
    18,341 Likes Received
    Yes I hate posters like Pappysmear and Khittlegirl. They are a plague on this board. All they do is troll hate on Dak. That is ALL they do. If you support them, then so are you. A troll and a cancer. Deal with it.

17. Adreme

Adreme Well-Known Member

843 Messages
    536 Likes Received
    Its not even that I think Dallas is a bad team its that the NFC West is the best conference in football by far and the AFC North almost certainly the 2nd best. I think division games are tough and going 4-2 in the division is still very good (any divisional team can beat any other as we have seen). Basically I think Dallas could win 10 games if they had matched up with any other 2 divisions, but the NFC West could very well have all 4 teams make the playoffs with the expanded format and the AFC North could make a claim for 3 of its 4 teams making the playoffs.

18. Irvin88_4life

Irvin88_4life Well-Known Member

18,922 Messages
    21,801 Likes Received
    I'm talking about this season. Brees just lost by double digits to the Raiders and mainly because he threw a pick right before half that allowed them back into the game

19. Redball Express

Redball Express All Aboard!!!

14,539 Messages
    11,210 Likes Received
    Yeah..

It always amazes me how fans think Dak is so above everybody.

The guy has an offense of players who are paid double the cap the defense is paid.

And he is so great that 8-8 is all he can do?

Hello?

khiladi and Hadenough like this.
  20. CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninHouston CowboysFaninDC

12,683 Messages
    5,621 Likes Received
    the OL that played the first two games was exceptional and OMG those TEs, I mean those TES are out of this world....Dak doesn't contribute anything to their success