How many quarterbacks under 30 are better than Dak?

InTheZone

Reaction score
All you do is come up with excuses to crap on the Cowboys and their QB. Khlittlegirl and Pappy Smear are an embarrassment to this board and should be banned.
This is as far as a conversation I'll go with you in this thread, but if you simply google the word "bigot" you'll see how you're being towards those who share different opinions on Dak and only Dak. I wont speak for specific members, but I have seen explanations for opinions from others that disprove your stance on "the trolls are only here to bash Dak". You have too much emotion and hate to go around calling anyone a troll or advocating a ban on a member of a team we all root for. I only pray you come to realize there's no mob that "hates" Dak. Have a good day, God Bless!

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
This is as far as a conversation I'll go with you in this thread, but if you simply google the word "bigot" you'll see how you're being towards those who share different opinions on Dak and only Dak. I wont speak for specific members, but I have seen explanations for opinions from others that disprove your stance on "the trolls are only here to bash Dak". You have too much emotion and hate to go around calling anyone a troll or advocating a ban on a member of a team we all root for. I only pray you come to realize there's no mob that "hates" Dak. Have a good day, God Bless!
The truth hurts sometimes. I don't expect them to like it.

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
Nonsense. Jackson had 36 passing TDs last year. I used to think that but Jackson can do it all. And besides, even if he isn't, his talent with his legs make him better anyway.

Watson, I am with you on.
We’ll agree to disagree on Jackson. I’ll take Dak over him for similar reasons that I’d always take Emmitt over Sanders.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
it does not matter who is better than dak or worse lol.
it is , or should be , about can dallas build a better team, and pay dak what he wants>???????????????????????
That is the question.
I dont think they can pay dak and build a better team, so if he cant win SB this year, what is the point in paying him??
the team isnt going to get any better once they pay him, only worse.

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
Easily Mahomes and Jackson. Jackson because his runs and buying time are natural, you don't have to see him think about the next step.

Watson and Jimmy G would probably yield better results here since they're better/more fluid passers.

Cam, Bridgewater, Carr I would say would do very similar to what Dak is doing here.

Murray seems to have progressed a lot compared to his bum rookie season and may soon take a spot above.

Burrow is definitely on pace to take a spot over Dak in the coming years.

I left off Wentz because "always injured", but I'd place him in the slightly above Dak tier due to his natural ability as a passer.

This puts Dak in the 5-8 range of QBs younger than 30. After 1-2 seasons there's a chance he goes to 7-10. I don't see Cam, Bridge, or Carr getting any better and that's how I feel about Dak at this point. 5th season, he is what he is.

Lmao

:laugh::lmao2::facepalm:

1. Mentions Jimmy G as better
2. Says Bridgewater is similiar to Dak(this might be the most stupid one)
3. Doesn't even realize that Cam isn't below 30
4. Has Wentz as slightly above Dak when healthy

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
This is pretty easy

Mahomes and Watson ahead of Dak

Lam Jax has the advantage of the following things:
1. Has a coach that uses the highest rate of play action
2. Has a coach that uses the highest rate of motion during snap
3. Has a top 4 OL for his career
4. One of the best defenses at creating turnovers

I'll put Dak and Lam Jax in their own tier as well.

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
13, 9, 14, 16, 3

Prescotts rank in QB rating from this year back to his rookie year. He was amazing his rookie year. He has been a pretty good QB ever since.

QBR by year, which is much more elaborate than traditional passer rating.

2016- 3
2017- 4
2018- 17
2019- 4
2020- 10th(79.2 would be the highest of his career, but many QBs are balling out right now)

InTheZone

Reaction score
Lmao

:laugh::lmao2::facepalm:

1. Mentions Jimmy G as better
2. Says Bridgewater is similiar to Dak(this might be the most stupid one)
3. Doesn't even realize that Cam isn't below 30
4. Has Wentz as slightly above Dak when healthy
Word, thought Cam was 29 for some reason. Feel free to disagree. I see the limitations of certain QBs and it's obviously just my opinion that I feel certain qbs on this team, straight qb substitution, would yield the results I posted.

And if you could read I didnt even count wentz on my list of where Dak ranks. I did give a placement IF I counted him, but
I'm not.

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
its because of his rookie season. the run game and the oline was elite, and Dak was his average/above self was enough for a playoff victory. Romo should have gotten his job back and we would have gone further... but the Dakazoids would say but Romo would have gotten hurt again.. maybe... maybe not but with the Dak the end result would have been the same, no Super bowl.
Yeah..

Everybody was so enamored with the team seeming to have turned the corner when Romo went down..

that Dak took on the weight of all our pent-up expectations and it just staggered him at times.

And Garrett's inability to improve his coaching or Dak's development reversed everything except the memories and hopes we all shared.

A game like the Atlanta game reminds us of the contagiousness of Dak when he is ON.

When he is he's a savior. When he ain't he's a curse.

Romo was like that alot.

Whatever.