How many teams has Dak beaten with a winning record this season?

Aulac

Reaction score
Kupp has played every game this season you can’t be helped….

***** me!!! I meant Woods but wrote out Kupp for some reason. What matter is that I mean well. Just typo is all ~ I'm only human afterall!

Streifenkarl

Reaction score
Just like I said Dak sucked in the last 6 games I say he played very good tonight.

Now keep this up vs. the Cardinals and they'll have me convinced that the slump is over. :)

ESisback

Reaction score
My philiosophy is about winning a Superbowl. I would state the same after Romo played lights out against a bad team. Who cares. They did their job. Prescott played lights out against a bad team. He did his job today. Ultimately I don't care unless it results in a Superbowl appearance. If that makes me a bad fan then fair enough but in reality that's a winning mentality.
A winning mentality if you’re a player or coach, immersed in it for a living, or an owner with millions invested. There’s only two other choices: 1)You’re a normal fan enjoying a dominant win over a division rival, or 2)You’re a miserable a-hole, a troll who wants attention.

Swagger

Reaction score
A winning mentality if you’re a player or coach, immersed in it for a living, or an owner with millions invested. There’s only two other choices: 1)You’re a normal fan enjoying a dominant win over a division rival, or 2)You’re a miserable awesome person, a troll who wants attention.
Or 3) a realist who enjoys the win in his/her own way but pumps the breaks a bit

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I swear this guy... lol.

He's written 2 or 3 times that Dak had it easy tonight because he didn't have Sweat putting pressure on him. That's pretty funny, since he played lol.
That’s what I’m confused about….people are acting like they were missing everyone lol.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
We either need new rules or we need new mods.

The existence of this thread is the epitome of why that is.

What you want are Mods to ban everyone who isn't a homer,and esp a Dak homer.
Keep hoping.....

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
Of course. As long as everyone appreciates this over the past 25 years and not just the last 5 years.
Your criticism was directed towards Dak (dumb as it was). Yet you now want to talk 25 years. Strange. I didn’t know Dak has been with the Cowboys for 25 years.

StarChamber_33

Reaction score
A swallow makes a summer on here. A QB can play at an average/poor level for 6 out of the last 7 with limitless weapons around him then expectedly hit his straps against a really bad Washington side and suddenly he's the MVP again. I can understand why other fans consider Cowboys' fans to be a joke and clown show.
Actually, you are giving a good example of a fan who is "a joke and clown show", for negativity following a 56 - 14 WIN!! If you are truly a REAL Cowboys fan, rejoice in this GREAT TEAM WIN and hope that the offense can build on today's performance. It's a large part of what is needed to achieve the ULTIMATE GOAL in February..

PAPPYDOG

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Actually, you are giving a good example of a fan who is "a joke and clown show", for negativity following a 56 - 14 WIN!! If you are truly a REAL Cowboys fan, rejoice in this GREAT TEAM WIN and hope that the offense can build on today's performance. It's a large part of what is needed to achieve the ULTIMATE GOAL in February..

When we beat a quality playoff-caliber team and QB with that score I'll rejoice till then say NO to Jerry and CZ Homers Kool-Aid!

PAPPYDOG

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Nah, it’s really just a few “special” ones like you.
Keep hoping......but I'll be here polite as usual posting the truth without letting you and your insulting homers trying your best to bully us non-homers!
Dak has 3 wins against winning teams this season.
Truth....DEAL with it!

Nav22

Reaction score
Keep hoping......but I'll be here polite as usual posting the truth without letting you and your insulting homers trying your best to bully us non-homers!
Dak has 3 wins against winning teams this season.
Truth....DEAL with it!
@817Gill already put you in your place about QB records vs winning teams. You might not have noticed since you’re so “special.”
:laugh: