How many times have you fallen in and out of love with Romo?

DallasDomination

Reaction score
Not in his ability. But in his confidence. He gets that look and we're done! It's happened before that's why people are nervous. He has the skill and talent to win a sb. My concern has always been his confidence ..so far so good.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
The only time I've loved him was right before he became the QB. I was one of the first one's who wanted him to take over. After a few years, I completely turned on the guy. I'm glad to be 12-4 right now, but most have forgotten that we've been 13-3 with Romo. It doesn't mean anything unless we go somewhere. So we shall see. If he can take us places, then I'm a believer. If not, nothing's changed for me.

cml750

Reaction score
I have been a huge Romo supporter from the first game he played in and that has not changed one little bit ever. I guess you could say I have been in "love" with him from the beginning and have never fell out of "love" with him. I always knew had had to try to do so much to win games to overcome our deficiencies at head coach under Wade and Garrett so he was bound to make some mistakes. Fortunately it looks like Garrett's 3 + years of OJT may be paying off and Romo has not needed to carry the team this year which has lessened his chance of making mistakes.

ufcrules1

Reaction score
The only time I've loved him was right before he became the QB. I was one of the first one's who wanted him to take over. After a few years, I completely turned on the guy. I'm glad to be 12-4 right now, but most have forgotten that we've been 13-3 with Romo. It doesn't mean anything unless we go somewhere. So we shall see. If he can take us places, then I'm a believer. If not, nothing's changed for me.

This pretty much describes me. If he can continue playing solid football throughout the playoffs I will be very happy. It's the games that are win or go home where he historically doesn't show up. Those are the games that are important to me.

Ultra Warrior

6 Million Light-years beyond believability.
Reaction score
Romo has had more good games than bad, so falling out of favor for him is idiotic. He's a gamer & a Winner. If that's not good enough for you, go kick rocks.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score

Just shows your ignorance. Tony from day 1 has been a Super Bowl caliber QB. Parcels saw it and knows it. JG knows it as well. People like you and UFCrules crapped on him from the beginning and aren't man enough to admit their mistakes now that the team as a whole is playing well. So your trapped by your own hate .

StarWiz2

Reaction score
i can't believe everybody on this site who is saying never.

98% of this site hated Romo after the Wk 17 Skins game in 2012.

That would be one of me. And even with a December to Remember we could still be looking at Fool's Gold in January. I'm impatient but not a fool. Let's revisit this thread after Romo leads us to a Super Bowl win . . . mmk?

Then . . . First!

HappyOnions

Datwin
Reaction score
"Fallen out of love" might not be the best choice of words, but there are two distinct times that I can remember when I was absolutely furious with him.

Once against Pittsburgh in 2008 where he threw a pick 6 towards the end of a game that they desperately needed to win.

Second against Washington at the end of the 2012 season for obvious reasons.

Fredd

Reaction score
Once he started "starting", I have loved the guy...always have and always will support him as one of the games' best...

burmafrd

Reaction score
This pretty much describes me. If he can continue playing solid football throughout the playoffs I will be very happy. It's the games that are win or go home where he historically doesn't show up. Those are the games that are important to me.
both of you are full of it. You have hated Romo from day one and don't have the guts to admit it. But then we all laugh at you anyway

burmafrd

Reaction score
Just shows your ignorance. Tony from day 1 has been a Super Bowl caliber QB. Parcels saw it and knows it. JG knows it as well. People like you and UFCrules crapped on him from the beginning and aren't man enough to admit their mistakes now that the team as a whole is playing well. So your trapped by your own hate .

you said it so much better then I did.