How much do you dislike the Eagles?

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
I know hatred is a strong word, but I can't stand the sight of an Eagle's fan, the stadium, or those ugly jersey's. It sucks that I live in Pennsylvania, and I'm FORCED to watch them due to my location. Every chance I get, I bash the Eagles for what they are, they're the scum of the earth!!!

Please explain your dislike for the Eagles, and DON'T be nice, (keep it appropriate!) The nastier the better!!
I've always hated Pissburgh more..... Super bowls 10 and 13 are the reason. Philly, on the other hand, is a stinking cesspool that needs to be flushed away. Anyone remember their old place called Veteran's Stadium? If I remember correctly it was the only stadium in the NFL that had a jail. That speaks volumes for the people attending games if you need an in house jail.

Last edited:

JW82

JJ21
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
As much "sports hate" as its possible to have. The coach, crosses over to a real dislike, not just a sports dislike.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
I know hatred is a strong word, but I can't stand the sight of an Eagle's fan, the stadium, or those ugly jersey's. It sucks that I live in Pennsylvania, and I'm FORCED to watch them due to my location. Every chance I get, I bash the Eagles for what they are, they're the scum of the earth!!!

Please explain your dislike for the Eagles, and DON'T be nice, (keep it appropriate!) The nastier the better!!
I don't really have a problem with the Eagles.
Their *fans*, however, are savages.

CowboysDrew

Reaction score
lollllllllllllllllll YES YES I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Then you'll really love this. Where I really got my hate going. I saw the last game of Irvin's career before the infamous "Cheer him paralyzed game". After that I put the Eagles deep into the hole of disgust that never could be redeemed

last.jpg

Hardline

Reaction score
The Cardinals are no longer in the division.
The Giants are irrelevant right now.
The Red-Skins no longer exist.

I hate the Eagles by default.

Ring6

StarSchema
Reaction score
Then you'll really love this. Where I really got my hate going. I saw the last game of Irvin's career before the infamous "Cheer him paralyzed game". After that I put the Eagles deep into the hole of disgust that never could be redeemed

last.jpg
In 1989 their HC Buddy Ryan but a 2,000.00 bounty on our kicker for any Eagles player that injured him during the game.

There are other stories about the fans, yes, throwing beer bottles and snowballs packed around batteries, and urinating on opposing fans in the stands, doing things to their cars, all of that. But the team itself is bent on trying to injure Cowboys players. So, yeah, the only team in all of sports that reach this level for me.

Ring6

StarSchema
Reaction score
The Cardinals are no longer in the division.
The Giants are irrelevant right now.
The Red-Skins no longer exist.

I hate the Eagles by default.
Fans of those other teams are united with me whenever the topic of the Eagles comes up. They feel the same.

leeblair

Reaction score

Only the Steelers more.
Pennsylvania would be a beautiful state if it weren't for those two teams and their fans. LOL

Pass2Run

Reaction score
Fans of those other teams are united with me whenever the topic of the Eagles comes up. They feel the same.
Each of those organizations have at least a semblance of class. They don't. Hurts is the only aspect that gives them a little class. So, like Hardline said, I ride him like their fans ride Dak — by default of being a Cowboys fan.

Jalen It Hurts is a bunk arse arse clown.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Steelers, GB and SF are up there with my dislike for the Eagles. But it comes more so from the fans and media. And, because of the way some fans on here are. They seem to love the Eagles and hate the Cowboys.

CowboysDrew

Reaction score
In 1989 their HC Buddy Ryan but a 2,000.00 bounty on our kicker for any Eagles player that injured him during the game.

There are other stories about the fans, yes, throwing beer bottles and snowballs packed around batteries, and urinating on opposing fans in the stands, doing things to their cars, all of that. But the team itself is bent on trying to injure Cowboys players. So, yeah, the only team in all of sports that reach this level for me.
Yeah, I was there.

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
Eagles are the team I hate the most. their fans cheering when Irvin was injured is one thing that will always stick with me.

CowboysRule

Reaction score
It's a sport. I have the utmost respect for the Eagles. They've done far more than we have in the past 28 years.

8 NFC Championship game appearances
3 Super Bowl appearances
1 Super Bowl title

What have we done in the same time frame ???

0 NFC Championship game appearances
0 Super Bowl appearances
0 Super Bowl titles
They finally won their first Super Bowl EVER a few years ago. I'm told that's all that really matters. And last I checked 5>1. Let's go back even further. The Eagles were established in 1933. They won 3 championships before the merger (when there were like 9 other teams). Even if we count those they still have fewer championships than the Cowboys even though they had an almost 30 year head start.

Oh yeah, and their entire team, fan base, and city are basically all the worst in the nation. I'd choose death if the choice were between that and become an Eagles fan.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
My dislike for the Eagles started during the Dick Vermeil years, when they made the Cowboys wear their blue jerseys in the 1980 NFC title game. Philly normally wore their dark jerseys at home, but the Cowboys had a reputation for always losing in their blue jerseys so they made them wear them. I guess you could say it worked because the Cowboys lost. I remember Ron Jaworski telling the story and laughing about it. :mad: My dislike for Philly turned into a full blown hatred during the Buddy Ryan years. There was the bounty bowl. I couldn’t stand Buddy Ryan. Years later their fans cheered Michael Irvin, laying injured on the field. They have some of the most classless fans in the entire league.