How much do you dislike the Eagles?

dreameaglegreen

Reaction score
I know hatred is a strong word, but I can't stand the sight of an Eagle's fan, the stadium, or those ugly jersey's. It sucks that I live in Pennsylvania, and I'm FORCED to watch them due to my location. Every chance I get, I bash the Eagles for what they are, they're the scum of the earth!!!

Please explain your dislike for the Eagles, and DON'T be nice, (keep it appropriate!) The nastier the better!!
I went to school in connecticut in the 90's. The only football games I got to watch were the patriots. The only way I could follow the eagles, was to look at the box scores in the newspapers, or make a long distance phone call. Just wondering with today's technology, and the ability to watch any game you want, how exactly are you FORCED to watch them?

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
I know hatred is a strong word, but I can't stand the sight of an Eagle's fan, the stadium, or those ugly jersey's. It sucks that I live in Pennsylvania, and I'm FORCED to watch them due to my location. Every chance I get, I bash the Eagles for what they are, they're the scum of the earth!!!

Please explain your dislike for the Eagles, and DON'T be nice, (keep it appropriate!) The nastier the better!!
I hate the Steelers, Niners, Packers, and Washington more than I hate the Eagles. Those teams have legit cost Dallas some trophies.

The Eagles have mostly been a pest, more annoying than anything. One NFC title game comes to mind, but that's about it.

RoboQB

Reaction score
How much do I "dislike" (hate) the Eagles?

If the team plane was lost at sea, I wouldn't bother sending a search party!

"Bah-dum-bump!"

It's sports Fandom, folks. All is spoken in jest.

Cowboys win tomorrow and the "Tads" will be out in full force claiming it was all Dak after spending days telling everyone It's a team game.

Kwyn

Reaction score
White hot, phosphorous grenade level of hate.

I never thought I’d hate a team more than the Commanders but Buddy started it and here we are.

I can’t put down the words I really feel cause we don’t curse at the Zone, but I wish for. I thing but misery for the Eagles franchise.

Their history, their fans, their players?

Screw em

Edit: I guess this is the first time the Washington teams historical name has been censored to the point I noticed. That’s some weaksauce right there.

meddleroidz

Reaction score
They finally won their first Super Bowl EVER a few years ago. I'm told that's all that really matters. And last I checked 5>1. Let's go back even further. The Eagles were established in 1933. They won 3 championships before the merger (when there were like 9 other teams). Even if we count those they still have fewer championships than the Cowboys even though they had an almost 30 year head start.

Oh yeah, and their entire team, fan base, and city are basically all the worst in the nation. I'd choose death if the choice were between that and become an Eagles fan.
only losers care about their 70s glory days, eagles have been a lot better than the cowboys in recent years thats a fact. eagles and cowboys are 4 and 5 titles, very close and we all know which will win the next between the two!

plasticman

Reaction score
The Eagles wish they were worthy to be hated as much as the 49ers and Steelers in taking away championships from the Cowboys.

Once or twice each decade they succeed in being annoying.

They would be hated as much if they had ever been as successful as those other teams but the fact is, they spent most of their history being the division doormat.

The NFC East has won more Super Bowls than any other division, no help from the Eagles. Which Super Bowl did they win? That's exactly how many years it took for them to win their first.

CCBoy

Reaction score
only losers care about their 70s glory days, eagles have been a lot better than the cowboys in recent years thats a fact. eagles and cowboys are 4 and 5 titles, very close and we all know which will win the next between the two!
Trying to look 'smart'? Oh, you don't. Loser term ... for pride in heritage. How many years have we been a prideful Nation?

plymkr

Reaction score
I would say my long standing hatred is for 2 teams. The 49ers and the Packers. However the day Irvin lay motionless on the turf and the fans were cheering is something I’ll never forget. I was really upset the Eagles won in 2017 because their fan base is so toxic. They don’t deserve a title.

Lately I’m beginning to hate them more and more. The Eagles Dolphins game was a WWF joke of officiating. Jalen Hurts has more interceptions than Dak but he’s still the media darling. I hate the Kelce brothers because Travis is dating Taylor Swift and I have to hear about that every game. God forbid we go a game that doesn’t talk about Taylor Swift.

Also their coach is a juvenile douchbag who actually makes me think highly of McCarthy as far as attitude and leadership goes. O yeah and the fact Micah Parsons always talks about the Eagles makes it worse.

Yeah I don’t like the Eagles. This season I really don’t want the Eagles of the 49ers to represent the NFC if we don’t. The Eagles are like your ex girlfriend that you know is toxic but everyone talks about her like she’s a princess. I’m just glad we don’t have to listen to Cris Collingsworth love all over them for the whole game.

cowboyed

Reaction score
When any game starts I only wish our team well and hope we beat any team including the Eagles. I strive to look at opponents as obstacles. When we outperform and dominate a division rival I feel both excitement and relief. I do hate when we lose or play like crap but get over it fairly quickly. Life is short, there is no sequel.

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Almost as much as I hate our owner.

plasticman

Reaction score
Every game the Cowboys play is history the second after it is over and forever after that. That includes last week and the 70's and before that

Everything about being a fan involves the memories we have about the team's history.

And again, comparing those late 40's championships in a 10 team league to the present 32 team league or the 26-28 teams in the 70's is not proportional to the degree of difficulty.

Those championships today would be proportional to a division round of the playoffs.

Jarntt

Reaction score

The Eagles are just one of 3 NFCE opponents to the Cowboys, nothing special and no different to me. Right now they are the best of the other 3 teams so the one that gets the most focus but that will change again at some point as they drop off and one of the others steps up. But to Eagles fans the Cowboys are their daily obsession and never out of their minds for a second. The inferiority complex and totally obsession is bizarre and I can only imagine unhealthy as can be seen here.

eagles fans, as compared to the team, are a different story. Every NFL fan and most non NFL fans know the Eagles fans (sans a few of course) are just a bunch of dirt bags and classless losers. I guess it’s just a Philly thing.

Last edited:

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
How much do I "dislike" (hate) the Eagles?

If the team plane was lost at sea, I wouldn't bother sending a search party!

"Bah-dum-bump!"

It's sports Fandom, folks. All is spoken in jest.

Cowboys win tomorrow and the "Tads" will be out in full force claiming it was all Dak after spending days telling everyone It's a team game.
I love this lol lol

doomsday9084

Reaction score
OK, maybe someone else can explain this phenomenon. As Eagles coaches, I considered Buddy Ryan, Andy Reid and Nick Siriani plus others not just enemies, but crappy human beings. Some of the stuff they have said and did in games/outside of games is well outside the norms. I really can't say that about the Commanders or Giants or really very many other teams.

Now, Andy Reid has been in KC for a while. I haven't seem him do anything outside of the norms there. Its like leaving Philadelphia made him a better person.

I submit that its something about Philadelphia that turns the people playing/coaching there into terrible human beings. The media pressure or something is causing these guys to say and do things they wouldn't otherwise do. Its like you are not only expected to win but if you don't do it by disrespecting your opponent, you aren't doing it right.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
If it’s possible to hate a football team, I hate the Eagles. There is absolutely no opponent or situation in which I’d ever be on their side. My most hated sports team in all of America.

woobycat

Reaction score
They are the team I hate above all others.
When I was younger it was the foreskins. After Buddy Ryan it became the egirls. Go Cowboys