How much do you dislike the Eagles?

jaybird

Reaction score
I know hatred is a strong word, but I can't stand the sight of an Eagle's fan, the stadium, or those ugly jersey's. It sucks that I live in Pennsylvania, and I'm FORCED to watch them due to my location. Every chance I get, I bash the Eagles for what they are, they're the scum of the earth!!!

Please explain your dislike for the Eagles, and DON'T be nice, (keep it appropriate!) The nastier the better!!
let me first start off by saying Football “hate” is not real hate. Hate is a strong word. Hands down i hate the eagles more than any other franchise. Kind of started with Buddy Ryan and his nasty outside of football tactics and disrespecting laundry.
just not a good fan base from a messed up city.

Pipelayer72

Reaction score
Over the last almost 3 decades the Eagles are one of the best teams in the NFL if you go by postseason success and consistently winning. Only one Super Bowl which is actually hard to believe with all the great teams they've had. There were stretches where it seemed impossible to beat them and as a Cowboys fan that felt hopeless. I don't hate the Eagles but I don't care for their fans. The only time I could say I came close to hating them was when Buddy Ryan was coaching and bounty gate happened when Jimmy Johnson was the coach.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
let me first start off by saying Football “hate” is not real hate. Hate is a strong word. Hands down i hate the eagles more than any other franchise. Kind of started with Buddy Ryan and his nasty outside of football tactics and disrespecting laundry.
just not a good fan base from a messed up city.
good point

CWR

Reaction score
I know hatred is a strong word, but I can't stand the sight of an Eagle's fan, the stadium, or those ugly jersey's. It sucks that I live in Pennsylvania, and I'm FORCED to watch them due to my location. Every chance I get, I bash the Eagles for what they are, they're the scum of the earth!!!

Please explain your dislike for the Eagles, and DON'T be nice, (keep it appropriate!) The nastier the better!!

Hatred is a fair word. When I see an Eagles fan in public I shake my head in disgust. They sicken me.

jgboys1

Reaction score
I’m one of the older fellas on this board.
I started watching the Cowboys in 1972, Super Bowl VI to be exact and it has always changed. My first hated team was actually the Dolphins. After we beat them in Super Bowl Vi, they won the next 2 Super Bowls. Then it was the Commanders with George Allen. That is the Commanders, for you really young fans. After that it was Bill Parcels’s giants and the 49ers.
I would say right now it is the 49ers and the eagles I hate the most. It always has goes by who is good and who sucks. Giants and Commanders suck, so I don’t hate them that much these days.

starfan1

Reaction score
I have not known very much from Philly that’s isn’t an horses patoot candidate

I’m sure their are some decent folks but I can stand their fanbase so as a result I hate the team

I can’t stand some of the coaching staff that has been and is currently there

Couldn’t stand mcnabb and of course them cheering Irvin’s injury is forever engrained in my memory or the ice balls from stands

RonWashington

Reaction score
I dislike the Eagles more than any NFL team . And yet I have to admit the refs hosed them on the SB . Sure the fan base were thrilled .

:muttley:

Teague31

Defender of the Star
Reaction score
They are the same hate level as:

Stealers
Packers
Niners
Skins

Blue&Silver

Reaction score
I like to beat them because I live amongst that Eagles fans. In contrast I am going to hear it tomorrow