How much do you dislike the Eagles?

BigBlacKahuna

22Cowboys21
Reaction score
I really despise that team and anyone who roots for them! From their puke green jerseys to that dumb fight song! I really hate the Eagles!!!

IAmLegend

Reaction score
There are only 2 franchises in professional sports that I absolutely loathe: Eagles and Lakers. Eagles are #1. I detest them and their trashy, obnoxious fanbase.

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
I live in Giants country and have always said they have the worst front-running fans in the league and it wasnt close. During those two SB runs, it was unbearable dealing w their fans and their chump players talking trash

With that said, the Eagles by far are my most hated team, fanbase, franchise in sports and it isnt close.

Watch AJ Brown’s antics today closely and you will see what im talking about

CowboysRule

Reaction score
only losers care about their 70s glory days, eagles have been a lot better than the cowboys in recent years thats a fact. eagles and cowboys are 4 and 5 titles, very close and we all know which will win the next between the two!
You're just mad because the Eagles haven't had Glory days since the Cowboys came into existence.

Montanalo

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
My distaste for the Eagles goes back to the days of crying Dick Vermeil and the absolutely horrible, tasteless, and loud fans from the late 70's and early 80's.

So, here is a quick analogy: you're having a great Christmas dinner party and your distant, inbred cousins show up drunk and unruly. They wreck your car, eat all the food and hit on your elderly aunt... and to top it off, they'll show up next year too.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
I know hatred is a strong word, but I can't stand the sight of an Eagle's fan, the stadium, or those ugly jersey's. It sucks that I live in Pennsylvania, and I'm FORCED to watch them due to my location. Every chance I get, I bash the Eagles for what they are, they're the scum of the earth!!!

Please explain your dislike for the Eagles, and DON'T be nice, (keep it appropriate!) The nastier the better!!
if they go 0-17, its almost as good as cowboys playing in NFCCG.

ShiningStar

Reaction score
i hate the Cowboys being more dumb than i do the EAgles. One team is playing for the SB, the prize of the NFL, we are playing for money.

KingCorcoran

Reaction score
I know hatred is a strong word, but I can't stand the sight of an Eagle's fan, the stadium, or those ugly jersey's. It sucks that I live in Pennsylvania, and I'm FORCED to watch them due to my location. Every chance I get, I bash the Eagles for what they are, they're the scum of the earth!!!

Please explain your dislike for the Eagles, and DON'T be nice, (keep it appropriate!) The nastier the better!!
Do you bother to read your post prior to posting it? “hatred”, “scum of the earth”, “FORCED to watch”…I don’t live in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, but I find it hard to believe anyone there is forced to watch NFL football. There is fandom and there is misplaced fandom. Once being a fan of any team brings with it the sentiment you’re expressing it is time to consider alternate entertainment sources.

Hordak

Reaction score
It's a sport. I have the utmost respect for the Eagles. They've done far more than we have in the past 28 years.

8 NFC Championship game appearances
3 Super Bowl appearances
1 Super Bowl title

What have we done in the same time frame ???

0 NFC Championship game appearances
0 Super Bowl appearances
0 Super Bowl titles
28 years ago, we were halfway through the 1995 season. The last I checked, that season ended pretty well.

quickccc

Reaction score
I reiterate what I've long been said about Philly Eagles organization , I don't hate the Eagles players, .

i hate their Fans ... !!
Flat cannot stand them with a passion.

They are the most arrogant, disgusting behaving fans I've known among fan base in any sports league.
- Cheering because Michael Irvin laid hurt on Philly raggedy playing field
- they been known to cheer opposing teams players injury on the field,...
- throwing snow covered batteries ...water bottles and beer cans at opposing teams,....

An they dare term their city as " City of Brotherly Love " ?..... ha what a joke.
They should have deemed their fan base as " Pukemon "

Creeper

Reaction score
I don't have the Eagles, but I really hate Philadelphia.

CCBoy

Reaction score
They are the team I hate above all others.
When I was younger it was the foreskins. After Buddy Ryan it became the egirls. Go Cowboys
I hated them along with Buddy the contract man...good thing that he didn't know anyone in a cartel.

mrmojo

Reaction score
My first hate was the foreskins then Vermiel, Jaworski and Bill Bergy came and 1980 happened......got worse under Buddy.....then McGass. But now that they actually won a SB its been unbearable. Its time for the world axis to tilt back to the Cowboys.....hopefully soon.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
Do you bother to read your post prior to posting it? “hatred”, “scum of the earth”, “FORCED to watch”…I don’t live in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, but I find it hard to believe anyone there is forced to watch NFL football. There is fandom and there is misplaced fandom. Once being a fan of any team brings with it the sentiment you’re expressing it is time to consider alternate entertainment sources.
Yeah nobody knows what you're saying, did you read your own post. This was a fun post that you're taking too serious, be happy it's game day, your team is playing, and they're wearing GREEN!!