How Much Do You Pay Per Month For Your Smartphone Bill?

BigStar

Stop chasing
Reaction score
I travel all over the US, and the only place my phone hasn't worked is at the Lajitas Golf resort in the arm pit of Texas. Otherwise, work good, last long time.

Even in the subways, etc ? Have Verizon and is 50/50 on trains. In DC, my building cuts it off near elevators(fed building but nowhere near Pentagon/CIA/NSA/DOD; universal in that don't see one person complete a call while in the elevator or vicinity, etc).

Last edited:

CyberB0b

Village Idiot
Reaction score
Even in the subways, etc ? Have Verizon and is 50/50 on trains. In DC, my building cuts it off near elevators(fed building but nowhere near CIA/NSA/DOD; universal in that don't see one person complete a call while in the elevator or vicinity, etc).

I've never been on a subway. I know Verizon generally has superior coverage, so if its spotty with them, it's probably just as spotty or worse with other carriers.

BigStar

Stop chasing
Reaction score
I've never been on a subway. I know Verizon generally has superior coverage, so if its spotty with them, it's probably just as spotty or worse with other carriers.

Tbh I think it's the thicker concrete(?) that was used in the 60's when built. Our agency looks like it was built in the Victorian era:D No Fun League ain't got nuthing on us:)