How Stephen's delaying tactic CeeDee contract cost Cowboys

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score
You accused me or saying it was an entirely an individual stat and I never said that. I said passing yards is a quarterback stat. Quarterbacks are gauged on how many passing yards and touchdowns they throw.
Yes you did. Numerous times now. You also used Allen Hurns as an excuse for why Dak wasn't putting up yards before the arrival of Cooper. Those are contradictory statement.

So where do you want to settle in at? Passing yards is a pure QB stat, or passing yards are affected by the Hurns and Coopers of the game, as well as many other factors? You can't have it both ways.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Yes you did. Numerous times now. You also used Allen Hurns as an excuse for why Dak wasn't putting up yards before the arrival of Cooper. Those are contradictory statement.

So where do you want to settle in at? Passing yards is a pure QB stat, or passing yards are affected by the Hurns and Coopers of the game, as well as many other factors? You can't have it both ways.
I never said it was a pure QB stat. It’s a fact that when quarterbacks go to the hall of fame they are judge on passing yards among other things. It goes without saying that yes you need a receiver who can get open and catch just like you need an offensive line to block for a runner and a receiver needs a good quarterback. Not sure why now all of a sudden this is a topic at hand. I’ve never heard anyone hear discredit Romo’s passing yards because of receivers….as a matter of fact just yesterday guys were telling me Romo made receivers millions of dollars….