How would you celebrate Garrett's exit?

The Dark Bishop

Reaction score
I would run in my pasture butt naked pinching my nipples!!!!!

While the video would be hilarious, I personally would not enjoy the butt naked part..... With that being said, I think most of us would dance a jig and hope for a coach that schemes towards other teams weaknesses. I think this takes a combination of youthful coaches as well as experienced NFL coaches as well.... Replacing Garrett is not enough, while it is a start, I would rather see youth in positional coaches game planning, while having an experienced HC to make decisions best for the organization.

Regardless I would also be willing to take the naked mile challenge but not in a pasture where I may step in cow dung every other step on the way bare footed... Only way that may happen is if Ranching decides to start a stampede behind us and I have no choice in the matter.

waldoputty

Reaction score
While the video would be hilarious, I personally would not enjoy the butt naked part..... With that being said, I think most of us would dance a jig and hope for a coach that schemes towards other teams weaknesses. I think this takes a combination of youthful coaches as well as experienced NFL coaches as well.... Replacing Garrett is not enough, while it is a start, I would rather see youth in positional coaches game planning, while having an experienced HC to make decisions best for the organization.

Regardless I would also be willing to take the naked mile challenge but not in a pasture where I may step in cow dung every other step on the way bare footed... Only way that may happen is if Ranching decides to start a stampede behind us and I have no choice in the matter.

if u dont run quickly, @Ranching may explore his options, as they say...

Eddie

Reaction score
Nothing will change with JG's departure. JJ is still in charge. 20+ years of the same thing.

Big_D

Reaction score
Nothing will change with JG's departure. JJ is still in charge. 20+ years of the same thing.

I don't believe this. Yes Jerry sucks, but what changes is the fact that he won't be married to the next coach for more than a decade. That leash gets shorter and the clock is ticking.

The Dark Bishop

Reaction score
if u dont run quickly, @Ranching may explore his options, as they say...

LMAO.... You know, you make a good point..... Remember, I do not need to be the fastest, just faster than the next man in this hypothetical. Well when it comes to the running with the bulls part.... When it comes to Ranching in particular, I seem to be overweight and not of his sexual desire.... At least I hope.... Instead of worrying either way, I will be tripping others along the way to save myself.... I just hope they are not fellow friends along the way.... lol

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
LMAO.... You know, you make a good point..... Remember, I do not need to be the fastest, just faster than the next man in this hypothetical. Well when it comes to the running with the bulls part.... When it comes to Ranching in particular, I seem to be overweight and not of his sexual desire.... At least I hope.... Instead of worrying either way, I will be tripping others along the way to save myself.... I just hope they are not fellow friends along the way.... lol
Dark--i will have to get a turbo-charger for my electric wheelchair..but i will be there when they let the bulls loose

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
you can stay at a holiday express.
you can take @daboyzruleperiod on a date. you can smack @Melonfeud around
you can say garrett sucks with @Ranching
you can cheer for the yankees like @RGV_C_Los

so what else would u do???
I'd rather go on another date with my Putty. Remember our last one Sweetheart?! :lmao:

o_O

I would run in my pasture butt naked pinching my nipples!!!!!
:popcorn:

The Daboyz date sounds fun.
:oldcouple::yourock:;)

The Dark Bishop

Reaction score
I'd rather go on another date with my Putty. Remember our last one Sweetheart?! :lmao:

This recent found footage does not speak well of your drinking abilities, dear...... While the judgement was or wasn't impaired by the pied piper and his ability to climb stairs, we still question what type of roofie he used in this..... Not that we are wanting to know for future advantage, be we are questioning the legality of it all. lmao......

waldoputty

Reaction score
This recent found footage does not speak well of your drinking abilities, dear...... While the judgement was or wasn't impaired by the pied piper and his ability to climb stairs, we still question what type of roofie he used in this..... Not that we are wanting to know for future advantage, be we are questioning the legality of it all. lmao......

i like daboyz on all 4 :lmao:

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
I'm ready for a new coach, but I'd be a lot more excited about if the guy who gave us JG for a decade wasn't hiring the next one.

Supercowboy1986

Reaction score
giphy.gif

waldoputty

Reaction score

yes, no need to run faster than the bear, just be faster than the slowest person.
tripping others, we see where u r coming from...

waldoputty

Reaction score
Dark--i will have to get a turbo-charger for my electric wheelchair..but i will be there when they let the bulls loose

how about u just use ur turbocharged wheelchair and run over garrett.
u can even add a pointy attachment
but it needs to be significantly larger than ranching...