How would you celebrate Garrett's exit?

romonumberone

Reaction score
I would not celebrate someone getting fired from their job and all the other coaches with families that are sure to get fired. As far as who Jerry Jones might hire be careful what you wish for..... If we were ranking Cowboy head coaches of all time.
1. Landry
2. Parcells
3. Johnson
4. Garrett
5. Wilson
6. Switzer
7. Gailey
8. Campo

So it could get worse.

waldoputty

Reaction score
probably impossible and against the law.
but what i like to see is 100 people throw their drinks at garrett on the sidelines
particularly if the eagles are up by 20 or something like that.

may be chat we want riley
and also something like no more process

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
I would not celebrate someone getting fired from their job and all the other coaches with families that are sure to get fired. As far as who Jerry Jones might hire be careful what you wish for..... If we were ranking Cowboy head coaches of all time.
1. Landry
2. Parcells
3. Johnson
4. Garrett
5. Wilson
6. Switzer
7. Gailey
8. Campo

So it could get worse.

This has to be one of the dumbest lists I have ever seen. First, how in the hell do you rank Garrett at 4? Switzer won a super bowl. What is Garrett's claim to fame? I would put Garrett between Switzer and Gailey.

Second, who the hell is Wilson? Dallas has never had a HC named Wilson. QB coach, yes, but never a HC. You're probably thinking of Wade Phillips, who I would rank ahead of Garrett.

waldoputty

Reaction score
This has to be one of the dumbest lists I have ever seen. First, how in the hell do you rank Garrett at 4? Switzer won a super bowl. What is Garrett's claim to fame? I would put Garrett between Switzer and Gailey.

Second, who the hell is Wilson? Dallas has never had a HC named Wilson. QB coach, yes, but never a HC.

no garrett is the lowest as he wasted 9 years

black label

Reaction score
PassionateVerifiableArmedcrab.webp

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
1. Landry
2. Parcells
3. Johnson
4. Garrett
5. Wilson
6. Switzer
7. Gailey
8. Campo

So it could get worse.

You have Wilson too low.

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
1. Landry
2. Parcells
3. Johnson
4. Garrett
5. Wilson
6. Switzer
7. Gailey
8. Campo

So it could get worse.
Fixed it for you.
1. Landry
2. Johnson
3. Switzer
4. Parcells
5. Phillips
6. Garrett
7. Gailey
8. Campo

Blue&Silver

Reaction score
I wouldn't celebrate the man losing his job. I would celebrate a new coach as long as it isn't a retread that's never won anything, or a college coach that wants to bring his gimmick offense into the NFL like a Chip Kelly.

JustChip

Reaction score
As opposed to 3 straight 8-8 seasons?
Yippers. We were in contention for playoffs & the Division into week 17 in each of the 8-8 seasons. We weren’t in contention for either after week 4 of in any of the 5-11 seasons. And really, not from the get-go in 1 of the seasons.

mrmojo

Reaction score
Yippers. We were in contention for playoffs & the Division into week 17 in each of the 8-8 seasons. We weren’t in contention for either after week 4 of in any of the 5-11 seasons. And really, not from the get-go in 1 of the seasons.
Same result right?

nalam

The realist
Reaction score
No celebration, only sadness

Wasted years of good talent , Romo, Witten, Dez etc. and could put together schemes to utilize talent or mask players deficiencies , basically pit them in a place to succeed. Damn

Couldnt arrange an half decent defense

JustChip

Reaction score
Same result right?
Did they make the playoffs? No. But I personally see the 5-11 seasons as infinitely worse we than the 8-8 seasons. And most definitely worse than the last 5 years. I’m not arguing again a change, just the notion that things can’t be worse. No rational, objective person would argue that 3 consecutive 5-11 seasons is not worse than winning the Division in 3 of the last 5 years and playing in the 2nd round of the playoffs in each of those 3 years.