How Would You Go About Building A Running Game

deerhunter11

Reaction score
Lets talk about free agents and the draft , who do you like . And how should we go about improving the run game.I wanted Henry from the Titans at the trade deadline.But we did nothing.Lets talk about it.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
I'd find a runner coming off a playoff injury who has never been a starter and try to pair him with a cheap free agent, a couple of UDFAs who have done nothing up to this point in their careers and a late-round draft pick who has at least one trait that is tough to overcome. Would put all my hopes, dreams and expectations into that.

bewp7

Reaction score
1. invest heavy in ol

2. churn rb, late rd + udfa….i want fresh leg every single year

2.5 do not pay rb with a second contract, do not franchise tag a rb, etc

to me rb is the oposite of qb. i want the qb to be the system i want all rb to be system rb. plug in any rb with fresh leg and go. run them into the ground for 1-3 season and say bye bye

Last edited:

baltcowboy

Reaction score
Grab the best center in the draft with the 24th pick. We have the best guard tandem in the NFL but had a liability at center. I think anyone would be able to run behind Tyler, top center and Zach.

Big_D

Reaction score
Go get Henry. The guy is an animal that would take tons of pressure off the QB. A RB very capable of winning games for you. I’m normally against paying big at the position, but he is an exception. You want to turn this offense into a powerhouse capable of championships or keep diddling around looking for the right combination? Then maybe next January we can watch a team that isn’t just dependent on the QB and passing game. It would be a welcomed change of pace!

Last edited:

Thorn

Reaction score
Simple, draft or sign a free agent RB that is a true RB1, and draft or sign free agent OL to replace the oldies and scabs we have. Need 2 OT, a guard and a center.

deerhunter11

Reaction score
Grab the best center in the draft with the 24th pick. We have the best guard tandem in the NFL but had a liability at center. I think anyone would be able to run behind Tyler, top center and Zach.
Sounds like a good plan to me ,also maybe a RB in the 3rd with Marshawn Loyd ,he looks like Demarco Murry in his prime.And I would sign Henry in free agency and we would be improved in the run game.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Fire the o-line coach and get one in here with modern schemes that work.

Good running backs can be found anywhere in the draft. With good enough blocking the Cowboys can get enough production out of Malik Davis for that matter.

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
We need the 1st overall pick and get a QB .

Have him under a rookie contract and surround him by elite players .

If we cant win with an expensive MVP QB , then go the opposite route .

DuncanIso

Reaction score
A new center. A new LT or LG and have Tyler move outside.
Tyron is UFA. So you might get your wish.

Biadasz is UFA also. He's got a Pro Bowl so he will cost $$$ to stay or leave.

Tyler is gonna stay at LG. He needs to work on getting Pro Bowls.