How Would You Go About Building A Running Game

Bluefin

Reaction score
Start with oline coach
OL Coach Mike Solari bears watching.

The offensive line and the ground game got worse this season when it was an emphasis to make both better.

The Assistant coaches will learn their fates this coming week, but it may not be easy to hire replacements from outside the organization with Mike McCarthy left danging on the final year of his contract.

rambo2

Reaction score
Lets talk about free agents and the draft , who do you like . And how should we go about improving the run game.I wanted Henry from the Titans at the trade deadline.But we did nothing.Lets talk about it.
Draft Barton from Duke or the center from Oregon. That gives you a stronger center that can give you the ability to run the ball.

AmericanCowboy

Reaction score
I let pollard walk, and I try and sign Saquan Barkley- Not Jacobs, not Henry. I need someone with some speed.

Barkely has had some of the worst offenses in the league, him in this offense would make him a monster, and he would be here for a while.

Resign Tyron, sign one of the top linemen in the league. Draft a running back in the middlerounds.

All of this is moot if we refuse to, yet again, build of the defensive line to stop the run. We have Micah, and it just so happens that one of the greatest defensive linemen ever is out there in Chris Jones. I could care less about his contract, but we need to try with him.

leeblair

Reaction score
Lets talk about free agents and the draft , who do you like . And how should we go about improving the run game.I wanted Henry from the Titans at the trade deadline.But we did nothing.Lets talk about it.
You have to start with a team that wants to run the ball.
Jerry likes the passing attack that woos the crowds for his circus.